Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Reviews

134 Reviews for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo

134 Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Reviews

April Makely · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I met with Sally for my hair and makeup trial last week and she was absolutely amazing! She was set up and ready to go by my appointment time. Aside from her amazing talent, Sally was personable and fun to talk to the entire time during my trial! It felt like we’ve been friends for years! I showed her photos of what I had in mind as far as hair styles and she totally, flawlessly perfected my dream hair style!! Afterwards, Sally did my makeup just how I requested. Since I don’t wear makeup often, I was going for a natural and light appearance so I would look and feel like myself. I couldn’t have been happier! Sally is professional, informative, and passionate about her work. I booked with Sally and I know my bridesmaids and I will look nothing short of amazing on my big day!!

Kristina Milinić · Married on 11/03/2018

Soooo happy!!!

I am SO happy I chose Sally to do my hair / makeup for my wedding. Sally and her crew also took care of my mom, grandma, and my bridal party. Everyone’s hair and makeup came out phenomenal!! They were all so happy with the results as well. The main reason I chose Sally in the first place was her quality of makeup. All of her makeup is made with clean and nontoxic ingredients. I am very sensitive to fragrances and harmful ingredients, and am very happy I didn’t have any reaction or breakouts from the makeup she used! I highly recommend Sally! She is very sweet, accommodating, and made sure we were all very happy!!

stacey · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply amazing

I cannot say enough amazing words about Sally. First, her calming disposition and infectious smile can make ANY bride feel comfortable and relaxed on a very hectic, emotional day.
    After several makeup and hair style trials with other people, that were less then impressive, Sally's technique of making you feel like yourself but will a little sparkle was exactly what I wanted. She takes her time and really listens to you makes you feel like a million bucks on your wedding day. I would highly recommend Sally for your wedding day and all other special occasions. ( I already have recommended her to another bride!)

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible, natural-looking makeup!

When we started planning our wedding, I started searching for makeup artists who do natural-looking makeup since I never wear makeup and normally dislike how I look and feel when I get it done for events. I did a trial with Sally and stopped searching. I'm so glad I hired her!!

She and one of her partners did hair and makeup for 7-8 people (wedding party + friends) and EVERYONE - myself included - was raving about how it all turned out. My one friend who gets her makeup done more often than most of us was saying this was her favorite makeup job ever. I was so happy with how mine turned out and thought all my bridesmaids and friends looked amazing. My makeup also lasted through many many tears of joy throughout the day. Sally is SO GREAT at her job!

Everyone also talked about how much they enjoyed her personality as well. Inviting her to be part of this amazing day was such a great decision. HIGHLY recommend Sally to anyone looking for a fantastic makeup and hair artist!

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

Sally and her team were absolutely fantastic. Right from the start, Sally was excellent to work with and was very accommodating with my hectic day-of schedule. I have a lot of allergies and sensitivities to usual makeup, but everything that Sally used was natural and organic, so I didn't have a bad reaction on my skin at all. My makeup looked fantastic and my hair was absolutely gorgeous as well. My bridesmaids and family members that got their hair and makeup done by Sally, Alia and Tina were all extremely happy and looked amazing as well. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and I have Sally to thank for that!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

I could not have had a better experience with Sally Biondo's team! I had Sheri for makeup and Jamie for hair and they literally made me feel like a princess!! Although I did have trials with them, my hair and make up turned out a million times better day of than I could have ever imagined. I looked so natural yet gorgeous. My skin looked flawless and Sheri even airbrushed my neck a bit because I tend to get a red rash when feeling nervous! The makeup held up so well and my bridesmaids were also SO happy with their hair and makeup. Everyone loved how natural the makeup was and how we all looked like us, only enhanced! The really do stick to their motto and make you feel like your best self. They also provided with me a team that was able to conquer 11 girls and make each and every one of us look amazing. They are a truly talented team and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Kerri · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved working with Sally and her team, they are amazing!! Sally got back to me super quick when I first reached out and scheduling my trial was easy. I don't wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis so my main concern was having so much product on that I wouldn't look like myself; Sally erased any fears I had of that! She and her team did such an incredible job, I hardly felt like I had make-up on and I looked flawless! Her team came to my hotel the morning of the wedding to do hair & make-up for myself and my bridal party (7 people) and not only did they arrive right on time but they actually finished our hair & make-up ahead of schedule which was such a relief on a busy day with so many things to do! My bridesmaids were all impressed with Sally's team and they talked about how nice everyone was to work with all day long. I simply cannot say enough about how great Sally and her team were to work with!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Sally is AMAZING! She did my hair/makeup and my sister's hair/makeup for my wedding. We both felt so fabulous! I love that she uses eco-friendly products, too. Sally is also so sweet! We loved chatting with her and getting to know her. Her calming demeanor is just what you need if you're a bit anxious on your wedding day. She is also super quick to respond to emails and she traveled to our hotel.

I would give her 10 out of 5 stars... seriously! Check out her Instagram if you still need convincing - she rocks! :)

Thank you so much, Sally, for making me feel so beautiful and confident on such a big day!

Andie · Married on 04/28/2018

I worked with Sally and her team for my engagement photos and my wedding day. I am OBSESSED with Sally and her team - they are spot on. It took me a while to find a hair and makeup team I liked because I'm picky and usually hate getting hair and makeup done; it's never right, always too much, too hard etc. Sally understood my vision immediately and truly understood that I wanted a natural makeup look - enough makeup to look good in photos but not looking like an overly contoured Kardashian (it's just not my thing). Sally & Liz made me look like a glowy, well rested, picture perfect version of myself on my wedding day, with the pulled back soft hair of my wedding dreams. I am so appreciative of the team for taking the time to listen to me and work with me to ensure I was happy with the final outcome. Sally and team were punctual, professional, and are just genuinely sweet, talented, ladies. Will absolutely be using Sally & Liz for any future hair & makeup needs!

Lori · Married on 04/07/2018

I can’t say enough about Sally. From day 1 she was very easy to work with, she had a very easy going nature which really helps while you are under stress planning your wedding.
    Sally did 2 trials on me for my 4/7/18 wedding... I’m very indecisive and showed up with no true idea of what I wanted for myself.. I let Sally guide my look for my wedding day. She tried several hairstyles and adjusted make up until she gave me the look I wanted.
    Unlike other make up artists, Sally didn’t make me look like someone else .. she didn’t apply heavy bronzers or face make up.. her airbrushed make up lasted all day and night, her lashes lasted me an entire week .. I had them on for the duration of my honeymoon.
    Sally and her team arrived at my house the morning of my wedding and things just flowed.. the entire team worked smoothly and professionally and were able to capture all of the hairstyles my girls wanted based on their pictures.
    If you are lucky enough to get into Sally’s schedule, you will be more than satisfied.
    Thanks Sally xox

Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo 1
    Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo 2
    Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo 3
    Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo 4

Lisa · Married on 03/16/2018

Sally and her team are amazing! They were so professional and easy to work with. Sally did my hair and it was perfect the entire day...even after taking photos outside in the wind for an hour! Kimberly did my makeup and it was so beautiful. It was light and natural and absolutely stunning. It lasted all night, and after dancing and celebrating it looked so good still. We also had Senada do the bridesmaids hair which came out amazing as well. They are the best!

Caroline · Married on 12/29/2017

Sally and her team made both my wedding planning process and the big day truly special. From my hair and makeup trial to the wedding and all of the communications in between, Sally's warmth, skill, professionalism, and talent were absolutely incredible. Sally brought my vague vision of my wedding day look to life and I adored my hair and makeup. I looked like the best version of me-- enhanced but naturally me. All of the ladies in my wedding party also looked and felt their best! It was also great to be pampered by Sally and her team the morning of the wedding; the process was relaxing and fun. My wedding was on extremely cold and windy day yet my hair and makeup looked perfect many hours later after outdoor photos, dancing, and eating. I am so glad that Sally was a part of my special day and highly recommend her.

Irina · Married on 11/25/2017

Sally was great! She did exactly as I want it! Amazing makeup/hair artist!!!

Cynthia · Married on 11/11/2017

Sally did an amazing job with my makeup. She also did my mother who looked flawless for my brothers wedding. We both agreed we would go to her in the future. I wish we lived closer!

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

I had originally hired Sally because I loved her consciousness for using natural products and overall natural approach to makeup artistry. Close to my trial, I was informed that Sally herself would not be available for my wedding day, due to her impending due date of her child (understandable), but that her associate, Kimberly, would be taking over instead. Of course I was nervous, since this was not what I originally planned - but Kimberly did an absolutely impeccable job - other members of the wedding party (including my father!) were regretting that they hadn't signed up for makeup!
    Sally responded to every inquiry, every need, and was sweet as can be. What are you waiting for? Hire her!

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2017

I booked my hair stylist through Sally after having a hair trial with Steph just over a month before my wedding on 10/28. I had been planning from a distance, (living in Dallas, TX, getting married in my hometown of Hauppauge, NY), and Sally & Steph worked with my crazy schedule.

Steph is very talented and our hair withstood the test of Nor'Easter storm force wind gusts (luckily the rain didn't come until the day after the wedding!), several strong huggers, and dancing the night away!

We were getting ready on site, she arrived right on time, and finished all 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and bridal hair with time to spare. For those who did not know exactly what they wanted, or knew their hair did not hold curls well, she was ready with suggestions and solutions to ensure everyone had wedding-ready hair!

I had also done a make up trial with Sally, she did a beautiful job! My husband is very picky about my makeup (he hates when my freckles disappear), she did a great job of making sure you could see them!

Sally helped me put together an organized schedule with timeslots and emailed back right away with answers to any questions I may have had - highly recommend Sally and her team!

Ellen · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved working with Sally and her team! I went with Sally initially because she reponded the fastest to my inquiry. She has always responded to my emails super quick. Jamie did my hair and Kristin did my makeup. I felt like a queen. I got so many compliments! I would recommend them for any bride to be! Love! Xoxo

Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo 5

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2017

Sally and Sheri are amazing artists! They made the "getting ready" process super simple and smooth. All of the ladies in my bridal party loved their makeup. I was worried that the makeup would not stay all night, but I was wrong. All of our makeup last the whole night--even through the tears! You will be so happy with the results if you let Sally and Sheri do your makeup!

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2017

I am so beyond grateful to Sally and her team. Sally made me feel more beautiful than I ever have felt in my entire life. She really listened to me and nailed the look I was going for. I felt like an "enhanced" version of myself. I felt confident and beautiful for my wedding, and people raved about both my hair an makeup. Sally is the nicest person and she has a very calming presence, which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone and I would not hesitate to use her for any event going forward.

Paulina · Married on 09/15/2017

Sally and her team are THE BEST! I was looking for a natural look for myself and my bridesmaids and received just that with service that went above and beyond. From the moment I had my trial Sally and Sheri were amazing at tailoring my look to my liking and following up with any concerns I had. I had 6 bridesmaids and we all had to be ready by 11:45am, Sally created a schedule for each of us and organized an excellent team to make sure we were done ahead of time without having to be awake at 6am. The team was very professional and took a load of stress off of the entire morning by being so well organized. I can’t recommend Sally and the Natural Beauty Team enough! If you’re looking for a natural, well-applied look that lasts the entire day then there should be no hesitation in booking this team.

• Future Mrs. Scollan

Jane · Married on 09/03/2017

I had my hair trial with Nicole, Lia and Sally. They really listened to what I was hoping to achieve for the wedding day look. Sally is extremely prepared and took detailed notes the whole time and followed up with me after to make sure everything was what I was hoping for. Made booking them an easy choice.

Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo 6

Renee · Married on 09/02/2017

Sally is great! She is super professional and easy to work with. I had my trial with Nicole and Kimberly and they did a fantastic job. The whole team really understood the look I was going for and everything came out better than expected! For the actual wedding, Sally ended up doing my hair and it came out absolutely stunning! I felt so beautiful and comfortable all day. My hair and make up really held up well throughout the 12+ hour day and all of the outdoor pictures, which is what I was most worried about (get airbrush for sure!!). I couldn't have imagined anything better! My bridesmaid's and mother/mother-in-law's hair and make up all came out fantastic as well! Do not hesitate to hire Sally and her team if you are looking for natural, professional and easy to work with make up artists/hair stylists to help your dreams come true on your wedding day!

Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo 7

Voula · Married on 08/26/2017

From the moment I first contacted Sally, to the moment I met with her and her wonderful team at my hair and makeup trial, to the hectic morning of my wedding--I was impressed and extremely satisfied by their professional and friendly demeanor. Sally was very quick to respond to the numerous emails I bombarded her with. And she was very willing to go along with any changes I wanted to make. The girls (Senada and Kristin) were very friendly and patient. They did a wonderful job with all our hair and makeup, and were a pleasure to work with (even in the early hours of the morning). I would highly recommend this team!

Lynn · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so thankful we went with Sally and her team for our wedding day! After going to multiple trials we knew right away we would have Jamie do our hair. Sally was in contact with us and responded right away if we had any questions/concerns. She is super friendly and helpful!
    Jamie is who we worked with. She is nothing short of amazing! Everyone's hair looked flawless and lasted all day long. She took her time with each and every person. She is a truly talented artist. I am so glad we used her for our special day! Thank you so much for making everyone look so beautiful!!

Sara · Married on 06/17/2017

I had such a great experience with Sally and Alia for my wedding! Sally is so organized and it was super easy to coordinate trials and day of details and logistics. She did an amazing job and I absolutely loved how my hair and makeup looked. Both she and Alia are very patient and worked very hard to help me achieve the look I was going for. Highly recommend!