Christy Nicole Photography

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I'm so happy you're here! I'm a wedding & maternity photographer based in Virginia Beach, VA. I serve the Hampton Roads, Williamsburg, Richmond, Northern Virginia, Charlottesville & areas!

WEDDING COLLECTIONS:
Wedding collections start at $4,500. All collections include at least 9-10 hours of wedding day coverage, complimentary engagement session, second photographer, online gallery of edited high-resolution images with printing rights. extra wedding coverage are also available. I only accept a limited number of weddings each year to ensure that my couples have the best experience.

WEDDING INQUIRIES:
If you would like to inquire about more information about my wedding collections and pricing, please head on over to my website and fill out a contact form where I can better serve you. http://christynicole.com/contact

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

Jordana T. Married on 05/21/2021

The BEST! You would be lucky to book Christy!!!

Christy is by far the most amazing photographer! Her work is nothing like I've ever seen before and I constantly get asked by friends + others about who did my wedding photos, since she is so talented. Not only does she create the most beautiful photos but she is so fun to work with! Wedding photos with big families can be tiresome on a wedding day -but not with Christy! She brings the fun and energy and makes you feel so special. The bridal party absolutely loved her as well!
    Jenna H. Married on 07/25/2020

Book HER!!!!

Christy was seriously the best! I was a COVID bride and with the constant change of situations, I knew I could always count on her. She was so great to work with. I really appreciated her organization, especially amidst the craziness of all of the moving plans. The photos are GORGEOUS!!!! ALL of my family and friends continually GUSH about the light and beauty of my wedding photos. I know I will treasure the photos for the rest of my life!! If you are considering Christy, definitely book her!!!!
  • Alexa
    Alexa S. Married on 06/12/2020

Absolutely amazing photographs that we will cherish forever!

I do not know where to begin. If you are considering booking with Christy, do not walk, RUN to her!!! Christy did an absolutely AMAZING job with both of engagement and our wedding photos. We were a 2020 couple who had to postpone twice and both times Christy was able to work with us. She also did another engagement photo session after the second postponement when I was feeling bummed about having to wait until 2021 for our wedding. She was recommended by my sister-in-law (she also photographed her wedding and maternity photos and did a phenomenal job with those!). She made sure our day ran smoothly with a well thought out timeline on her end! We cannot recommend Christy enough! You will not be disappointed in her work! Here are a few photos from our wedding and engagement photos that she did!

Pricing

McLoone's Pier House McLoone's Pier House Restaurant Weddings

Christy Nicole Photography is one of our favorites, here at McLoone's Pier House. Christy is so enthusiastic and has such great vision. Our couples love working with her and her staff and her photos--see for yourself--so amazing!

Virginia Beach, VA, 23455
Location of (Christy Nicole Photography)

Christy Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christy Nicole Photography include in the starting price?

Christy Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Christy Nicole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christy Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Christy Nicole Photography offer?

Christy Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Christy Nicole Photography offer?

Christy Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Christy Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Christy Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Christy Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christy Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding