Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Christy McKee Photography

I am a digital and film photographer located in the Shenandoah Valley. I love capturing the details as well as those small, special moments during your wedding day. I enjoy being outdoors and finding creativity in the environment. I love dramatic light and sunsets.

I create custom packages that fit your unique needs. I offer a variety of products and all images are hosted on a password protected website for you to view and share.  I will travel within a 45 mile radius from Staunton with no travel fees..

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Richmond

2 Reviews for Christy McKee Photography

User Photos
High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Proofs (1)

Where do I even begin! Christy was just phenomenal to work with. She has the calm, cool, fun personality that made even the bridal party photos just a great time to take. She caught the most candid shots, nothing ever felt like a forced picture. I was drawn to her for her use and skill with natural lighting... and even with difficult autumn sun angles she just made art. Her contract is very straight forward, she was quick to respond to any questions during planning phase, she helped guide me through planning, photo delivery Time was great (even though I of course was impatient from day one haha), and she offers different options for photo delivery making it very convenient, I highly recommend christy! We were so blessed to have found her. And she was especially patient with my procrastination...thank you christy. We are so grateful to have these photos for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 10/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Christy was simply amazing. She was extremely professional, captured amazing shots, and helped my very camera-shy husband look and feel natural on camera. She was flexible and easy to plan with and created a great timeline for her and her second shooter that kept things running smoothly. I would highly recommend Christy to capture a special moment in your life!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1386684677078 5h1a1853 editb

Free Thank You Cards

$45.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding with Christy McKee Photography and you will receive a set of 25 thank you cards displaying wedding images of your choice, after your wedding, when you mention this add.
Available to the first 25 couples
#WWc2d6a694dff92f2c

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

I have worked with Christy on several styled photo shoots and her vintage style mixed with modern trends puts her in a league of her own. Christy has an eye for details and her love of color gives her an edge over the average photographer, I highly recommend her to all my brides.

I have worked with Christy McKee on several wedding inspiration shoots. Christy is a skilled photographer with a vast knowledge of her art. She works at the highest standard of professionalism and her photography reflects that. She is excellent at raw images but also has amazing editing skills. Her photographs are rich and natural. I would highly recommend Christy McKee Photography to capture your wedding day memories.

Christy is simply amazing! She has been a second shooter for me for two weddings and more to come. I can't say enough about her calm, encouraging manner and her sweet disposition. My brides have told me how much they love her and how wonderful she was to work with, making them and their bridal parties feel completely at ease and comfortable!

Events