Fairfax, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Christopher Wyton Guitar

Based out of Fairfax, Virginia, Christopher Wyton Guitar specializes in providing ceremony music for couples throughout the Washington D.C. area. His repertoire is pleasing to the ear, consisting of many genres from classical to modern pop. Christopher wishes to make your wedding ceremony unique by adding a classical guitar performance that is customized specifically to your ceremony.

Experience
For more than 15 years, Christopher Wyton has been dazzling the world with his solo and ensemble performances. He holds a master's degree in Music Performance and currently teaches private lessons to all ages in Northern Virginia.

Christopher Wyton Guitar offers a wide selection of songs for couples to choose from. His repertoire includes songs by Taylor Swift, Duke Ellington, and Eric Clapton. He is delighted to learn new songs, provide microphones, sound systems, and instrumentals for your special day.

Follow Christopher Wyton Guitar on

Christopher Wyton Guitar 1
Christopher Wyton Guitar 2

Kara · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful ceremony music!

Chris was very professional from the moment I booked him. He absolutely made the ceremony perfect! He’s extremely talented and the acoustic guitar was perfect for the vibe of our wedding. Definitely recommend booking him!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Lina · Married on 04/06/2019

Chris is fantastic!

I wanted an affordable and good musician for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I saw he had amazing reviews so I decided to contact him. He was fast to respond and his price was within my budget. Not only did I check out his reviews, I went on his website and listened to some of his songs. My husband and I knew he was the right person. Working with Chris was so easy. Not only was he always responsive but he was accommodating. He was willing to play any song I wanted. He even provided me a list of songs that I could choose from to help me out. Chris was very professional, showed up early to the venue, dressed very nicely, and the guests loved him during cocktail hour. I got so many compliments on how good he is. My husband and I are so happy that we hired him. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Christopher Wyton Guitar 3

Christopher Wyton Guitar FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 390.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Oboe, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Fairfax Fairfax, District of Columbia, 22031 See on map