Christopher Wyton Guitar Reviews

Christopher Wyton Guitar 1
Christopher Wyton Guitar 2

Vivien Chang · Married on 06/29/2019

Responsive and artful guitarist

Chris was responsive, flexible, willing and able to learn new songs, and beautiful to listen to during our ceremony. His guitar playing set the mood and made a wonderful day even more memorable.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/22/2019

Above and beyond!

Christopher really made our ceremony and cocktail hour beautiful with his guitar playing. He went above and beyond with communication and suggestions, he even learned a song for me to walk down the aisle to. I highly recommend him and my two younger sisters have already said they can’t wait to use him down the road!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Rebeckah Burgee · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Chris was an ease to work with. Chris shared is knowledge and experience to help with ceremony selections. He made their ceremony a perfect occasion.

Sent on 06/24/2019

S · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful music!

Chris was very professional, flexible, and having him play really made our ceremony special. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jose Guerra · Married on 05/24/2019

Best experience ever

Chris was awesome to work with. Super accommodating to our requests and even went outside his duties to help make our wedding day special. Also, he sounded great and totally got the vibe we were going for. Not too pop-y, not too dreary — nice and mellow.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • W

Whitney Miller · Married on 05/18/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

Chris was everything we hoped for and more! He was easy to work with, communicative, very punctual and so talented! We requested some “untraditional” songs for the ceremony processional - he had no problem making sure he could play them and then executed perfectly. He was the perfect touch for our ceremony and cocktail hour! So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed his talent.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kara · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful ceremony music!

Chris was very professional from the moment I booked him. He absolutely made the ceremony perfect! He’s extremely talented and the acoustic guitar was perfect for the vibe of our wedding. Definitely recommend booking him!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Lina · Married on 04/06/2019

Chris is fantastic!

I wanted an affordable and good musician for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I saw he had amazing reviews so I decided to contact him. He was fast to respond and his price was within my budget. Not only did I check out his reviews, I went on his website and listened to some of his songs. My husband and I knew he was the right person. Working with Chris was so easy. Not only was he always responsive but he was accommodating. He was willing to play any song I wanted. He even provided me a list of songs that I could choose from to help me out. Chris was very professional, showed up early to the venue, dressed very nicely, and the guests loved him during cocktail hour. I got so many compliments on how good he is. My husband and I are so happy that we hired him. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Christopher Wyton Guitar 3

Betsy · Married on 03/03/2019

Professional, skilled Musician Played Important Role in Ceremony and Reception

Chris is extraordinary. You can't go wrong hiring him for your event. In terms of professionalism, he arrived early and did exactly as requested with a calm demeanor that actually helped me (mother of the bride) with my nerves. He played the agreed upon playlist with virtuoso skill. All communications were clear and timely.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Z · Married on 01/20/2019

Couldn't have asked for better!

Chris performed for our ceremony and we could not have been happier! He was the last vendor we secured and despite my tardiness, he was extremely easy to work with. We even threw in an additional complication of asking him to accompany a live singer during part of our ceremony with very little notice and he didn't bat an eye. His playing was wonderful, especially in our acoustically-challenged (though awesome) venue. He was responsive and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Eileen Van Houten · Married on 10/20/2018

Eileen Van Houten

Christopher is a delight to work with and a joy to listen to. He did a fabulous job making our daughter and son-in-law’s ceremony both elegant and personal. He is responsive, professional, delightful, and VERY talented. He was a lovely and very appreciated addition to our special day.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mark Tegethoff · Married on 10/13/2018

Chris was great!

Chris did a great job at our ceremony, and helped create a very nice atmosphere for our guests. He played all the songs we would've liked, and played them well. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Julie · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Chris for our ceremony, after going to see him perform at Magnolia's in Purcellville. We instantly knew he was amazing at what he does and wanted him to be a part of our big day. He was quick to respond to our questions and was flexible when we asked him to play some songs that were not on his list of songs. He learned a song specifically for us, which meant a lot! We really thought that his playing added a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you for everything Chris!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Anslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Chris was wonderful! He was prompt to respond and learned new songs to make our wedding party professional and wedding march tailored to us. We are so happy to have hired him for our wedding’s ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris was very responsive to emails and questions. We had him play for the ceremony and cocktail hour. He did a beautiful job! We got so many compliments from the guests. The venue was impressed with his professionalism and responsiveness.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Julie · Married on 07/07/2018

Christopher Wyton should be booked for your next event. He is a gifted guitarist, is so easy to work with, and made our daughter’s wedding and reception beautifully memorable! I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Clarice · Married on 06/15/2018

Christopher was wonderful throughout the entire process. He was responsive, reached out, offered suggestions, and spoke to us on the phone at our request. He is clearly very talented, as you will read in many of the reviews. Now that I’ve heard him play in person, I can vouch for this and assure anyone that the reviews are accurate. He arrived ahead of time for our wedding to play light music, in addition to playing during the ceremony. Our guests have commented that the guitar playing was a really nice touch. I would definitely recommend Christopher.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

Chris performed all the songs we selected for our ceremony beautifully. He was always professional and responsive throughout the whole planning process and provided his services at a more than fair price. Live music add such a personal touch to any ceremony and we would recommend Chris to anyone looking for a musician for their wedding. Thank you, Chris!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kassie · Married on 05/18/2018

Chris is was awesome to work with. He played beautifully at our wedding and we received so many compliments from the guests.

Sent on 05/31/2018

S · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris was awesome and I highly recommend. We got multiple compliments on his performance. He was also did a great job with playing a song during the ceremony as part of the communion section of our ceremony.

He was very responsive to all of my emails leading up to the ceremony. You can't go wrong with Chris!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Erin · Married on 03/30/2018

Chris was attentive, kind, easy to work with, and his skill was perfect for our ceremony. We loved working with him and received many compliments about his music from the ceremony! The second we heard him playing at a restaurant last summer- we knew we had to book him for our special day. Thank you, Chris! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Absolutely beautiful music! Played for our ceremony and got so many comments about how amazing the guitar sounded!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Sue · Married on 11/05/2017

Chris was a real find and rare talent! Performed outdoors in 50 degree temps for daughter's wedding. Don't know how he kept those picking-fingers from getting numb, but guests were commenting all night. Showed remarkable flexibility when also needing to schedule practice-sessions (not part of the contract) with a vocalist/singer to coordinate in advance of event. Chris seems to be able to play anything. We asked for a few songs that one wouldn't think would be in a classical guitarist's "playlist" ... but he learned and perfected them quickly. Look no further....

Sent on 11/11/2017

Sophie · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris was extremely professional and helped my wedding ceremony to be just how I envisioned. Even with only speaking over email, Chris was able to see exactly what it was I had in mind and played beautifully.

Sent on 10/30/2017