christine vertin photography

Naples, FL View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
    Lizzie Married on 07/21/2012
    Christine Vertin is a magnificent photographer, but more important, she is wonderful accompaniment to the big day. She is professional yet friendly, flexible and relaxed. We had lots of laughs and many many beautiful photographs. I can highly recommend her, as she is memorable for both her ebullient personality and her images to last forever.
    Bridget Married on 04/07/2012
    Christine is such a fun and wonderful photographer! I could not tell you how many people commented on how great of a job she did. Without Christine I don't know who would have kept my rowdy bridal party in check! She is amazing!
    Jeanette Married on 12/30/2011
    This lady is truly amazing! My fiance had been currently deployed in Iraq when we decided we would get married three weeks after his return. initially we were just going to go and sign papers due to the short amount of planing and financials. Operation open arms stepped in and gave us the wedding of our dreams, and Chrsitine was apart of that and gave us pictures to remind us. What a heart she had to provide her services at no coast to support the U.S military men. We met with christine just about a week till the wedding in her studio so she get a feel for us, and get a game plan of how our day was going out. we soon discovered i had no place to get dressed, Christine offered her studio up to me and my two brides maids to do our pampering at with no hesitation. Not only did she take pictures of the wedding, she took pictures at our wedding rehearsal, she also took pictures with me before hand, in which she drove me to all locations, she also took pictures after words on the beach and down 5th ave. She did way more for us then she ever had to and we are so completely grateful! before i went to sleep on my wedding night, i already had a sneak peak of edited pictures to look at! Her turn around was fast and the pictures came out AMAZING. i have a small nose ring that i didnt think would show up in pictures despite what my mother had told me, and boy did it, and christine did a phenomenal job covering it up for me. She was so fun and got along so well with all my family giving us so many laughs making it easy to smile in pictures. Right after our wedding, just two days later, we moved to Ft Hood and as i was getting everything settled i got a package, she had sent us a CD with every picture on it and a gorgeous calender made with all our wedding pictures. i cant say it with out tears how amazing she was to us, and how just her presence alone, let alone her stunning pictures, made our day what we always dreamed it would be, and because of her, i will always be able to look back on it. She really took the time to get to know us which is so important, and she hit the nail on the head with every picture. she really is a must have photographer, oh yes and her interns... they were awesome too. i loved all of them and i love my wedding pictures!! She is a must have!

No Worries Weddings & Events No Worries Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

We love Christine! Her work in the studio and on location is fabulous!

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Wedding Dresses

Clever, personable, professional, willing and able. Christine loves whats she does and "gets it" - she knows how to connect with her bride and groom and tell their story not hers.

Salon Teez Weddings Salon Teez Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love working with Christine - very talented! Does an amazing studio shoot, this girl knows her lighting!

1076 6th ave n Naples, 34102
Location of (christine vertin photography)

christine vertin photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does christine vertin photography offer?

christine vertin photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does christine vertin photography offer?

christine vertin photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does christine vertin photography offer for wedding events?

christine vertin photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend christine vertin photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

christine vertin photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding