San Antonio, TX 78299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Christine Sargologos

I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer sharing my time with San Francisco and Texas. I shoot throughout the United States and happily travel for work. I try to capture meaningful bits of life authentically, using natural light and a wide eye. If you ask me, in most directions there are brilliant details and remarkable stories worth recording. Frame by frame, that’s what I aim to do. I know if you are here, there’s a good chance that something considerable needs photographing. I would love to hear what you have in mind. Let’s do something amazing!

Follow Christine Sargologos on

5 Reviews for Christine Sargologos

• W

Whitney · Married on 03/05/2016

Christine was suggested to me by my wedding planner and booking her was one of the best decisions I made. She captured some beautiful photos of my husband and I, but the ones I didn't expect are the shots she got of me and my parents. The photos of my mom helping me get into my dress are stunning and the ones of my first look with my dad are so fantastic. She really captured an emotional moment. Her photos are a perfect mix of planning and candid moments. I will cherish them forever.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2014

I spoke with many, many different photographers before I finally spoke with Christine and was immediately sold. Christine is an amazing photographer and she is so easy to work with. She was very professional, easy to contact, very punctual, but just as importantly she was fun to be around! We got amazing engagement photos from a few different nearby locations in one session and she gave us dropbox access to them in a timely manner. For the wedding, she got there early and took so many photos of the little details. She captured every important moment during the ceremony and reception. Some people from the groom's side asked if Christine was somehow related to me because of how comfortable everyone was around her! I don't think it gets much better than that when it comes to having a photographer that is able to put you (and your whole family!) at ease!!!

After the wedding, I wanted to use some of the photos as thank you cards, and she was more than happy to send a few photos early. Not long after the wedding, she sent us a darling package with a note, a beautiful coffee table book, and the DVDs with all of the photos. We couldn't have been happier with the results. She was able to capture how special the venue was, how happy all of our family and friends were, and every other wonderful thing about our big day. Thanks again Christine for doing such an incredible job!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 12/29/2012

Christine is a wonderful and talented photographer. She takes beautiful photos and is a very kind and genuine person. She gave us our pictures on a cd which we really appreciated. Overall we thought her packages were a good value. Take a look at her blog--the photos speak for themselves.

Sent on 01/06/2013