Montville, NJ 07045 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Christina Zen Studio

Our style is simple: We work with amazing people who value love and laughter above everything else. Our clients know that the moments and milestones they'll share together are worth more than gold. They want a luxury experience without all the fuss, they adore their friends and family, and they want to carpe the heck out of each diem. They're a perfect mix of refined and relaxed — just like us.

Follow Christina Zen Studio on

• Videos 1

46 Reviews for Christina Zen Studio

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Christina is AMAZING!!!!!! Highly Recommend

My husband and I were extremely lucky to have Christina referred to us by my Sister-In-Law, whose wedding she had photographed two years prior. Christina did our engagement photos in Central Park, NY and photographed our wedding in MN. We could not be more thrilled with how our photos turned out! Christina is amazingly talented and was able to capture the most candid and momentous moments of our special day. We could not be happier as Christina was extremely professional throughout the entire process and was able to incorporate our visions and bring them to life. I can honestly say that my wedding day was perfect and a large part of that came from Christina. She was able to coordinate every shot with ease, while sticking with our timeline which created an amazing calmness and ease for a fun day of photography for everyone! We are continuously getting compliments from friends and family on how great our photos are. We are so lucky to have these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jeanne · Married on 05/05/2018

Incredible Experience and Photos

We worked with Carroll from Christina Zen Studio and I can't recommend her enough--she was amazing! Not only is she kind, but she is also respectful, so professional and a rockstar photographer. The day of the wedding we were running behind schedule and Carroll was able to get us back on schedule while still capturing all of the amazing moments from the day without us feeling rushed or overwhelmed. Amazing quality photos and service for a great rate, book her!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Louren · Married on 06/02/2017

When we were looking for a photographer for our wedding, we came across Christina and had found out that she had attended the same university as my husband and I did... the same university that we were having our wedding ceremony! So of course it seemed meant to be! Working with Christina (and Carroll) was one of the best parts of our wedding. I will admit that it was a splurge in comparison to other vendors, but we don't regret it. Photography was not one of those things we wanted to skimp on. The whole process itself was seamless, from the moment we contacted her, each correspondence, the engagement shoot, the wedding day, the album reveal, and receiving the album itself. With our other vendors it felt a little like we were just another couple, just another wedding, but with Christina it felt like we were dealing with someone who truly wanted to make our day special not just on the day of, but before and after.
    The day of the wedding, Christina took charge when I felt like I was losing control. She made sure she got her shots in. A lot of people worry that film photography won't be enough, but we truly didn't want thousands of digital shots that we would never look at again. The moments she captured were intimate and classic. And that's how the whole photography experience with Christina felt: Intimate and classic.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Christina Zen Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Montville, 07045 See on map