Christina Lynn Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

I am Christina Lynn. I love sweet tea, colorful nail polish, singing in the car. I love being a part of your wedding day, capturing the joy, nerves, excitement and anticipation of the most special day of your life. I love mimosas and peonies. I love families. I love the tears in the groom's eyes when he sees his future bride down the aisle. I love candid moments, images that remember a feeling. I am absolutely in love with love.

I will provide you with timeless images that you will treasure for a lifetime.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
    Courtney Married on 09/29/2012
    Christina was a professional from start to finish with our wedding. Her prices were reasonable and her product is wonderful. She is invested in the quality of her work and wants to insure that your wedding day will be what you want. On my day, it rained.My venue coordinator was attempting to move the wedding inside and I was devastated. Christina was on her phone checking the radar and found a clear spot and ran to tell the coordinator to hold the wedding. I was able to be married outside just 20 minutes after the original start time. She became a part of our family that day and she was the best money I spent.
    Grace Married on 09/17/2011
    I LOVED Christina! She was awesome. So patient with us and especially me since I was a complete mess on my wedding day! She responded very quickly via email to all my questions. She was so flexible with my bridal portraits and on the wedding day. My bridal portraits turned out AMAZING and can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pictures. Definitely use Christina! She is great and has awesome ideas that make amazing pictures you will cherish forever!

Charlotte, 28270
9196053396
Location of (Christina Lynn Photography)

Christina Lynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Christina Lynn Photography offer?

Christina Lynn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Christina Lynn Photography offer?

Christina Lynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Christina Lynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Christina Lynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Christina Lynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christina Lynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding