1328 Aviators St, New Orleans, LA 70122 Map · Phone number

About Christie Froom Photography

Our dedication to our craft and care for our clients has made them one of the most in-demand studios in New Orleans. We offer custom, individualized client services that are truly exceptional in every way.

Follow Christie Froom Photography on

dsc1103
dsc0758

2 Reviews for Christie Froom Photography

Darby · Married on 12/29/2016

One word: AMAZING!!! I planned our New Orleans wedding from San Diego and interviewed all our vendors over the phone. Our ceremony was held in a large cathedral with a strict photography policy. Other photographers I talked to balked at their stringent rules and cautioned that they might not get great photos with the circumstances, but Christie was all confidence and offered to send me shots from previous cathedral weddings she had shot in similar circumstances. Her passion, confidence, and enthusiasm made me know she was my choice immediately. As I followed her website and instagram account in the months leading up to the wedding I knew I had made the right choice. Her high fashion, artistic, and photojournalistic style of shooting weddings was exactly what I wanted. When my husband and I went to meet her for engagement photos, she had us climb to the top of a six story parking garage where she " had a feeling" about the light and the view. It was a million degrees and the sun was blazing and I thought for a minute she was crazy until I saw the photos. My husband and I looked like we were in an issue of GQ or Vogue! I have never felt so glamorous and we were on a parking garage roof!!! My friends were blown away! Our whole wedding week she was super accessible and even came back the day after the wedding to take my bridals and bride/groom shots around the city like I wanted since the day of our wedding there were 30mph winds and I couldn't take the photos without destroying my hair and dress. Christie is amazing artist and photographer and I can't wait to get our wedding photos and return to New Orleans for future photography work with her as well.

Booked her in April for our wedding on 7-23-16. Plans were very up in the air, but I was sure I wanted her to shoot the wedding. She was very accommodating and offered to travel in the event we decided on a destination wedding. She took our engagement pictures and blew us away with the quality of the pictures and the level of service. She spent HOURS with us and delivered SO many frames, all with the best attitude. She's truly fun to be around and obviously passionate about her work. Can't wait for her to shoot the wedding!

Christie Froom Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Three Little Words
    Three Little Words Wedding Planners

Christie is great to work with. She truly cares about making sure her clients are happy. And how could they not be? Her work is so gorgeous every time!

• 1328 Aviators St New Orleans, LA 70122 See on map