Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Christian The MUA

Professional Airbrush Makeup Artist

Based out of Southern California

Whether it's for prom, birthday party, engagement, or wedding, Christian and her team can help make you look and feel beautiful for your special event!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Christian The MUA on

3 Reviews for Christian The MUA

Makeup (1)

To say Christian is phenomenal, is absolutely an understatement. I’ve had the pleasure to have worked with her twice. My last time I worked with Christian was on my wedding day, September 3rd, 2017 and she exceeded any expectations I could ever have imagined. She is one of the most responsive professionals I’ve ever been in contact with, she is always punctual, so warm and friendly, and honestly the most incredibly talented artist! I’ve never been someone who has EVER been happy getting my hair and make-up done. I expressed this to Christian prior to our first time working together. She listened to my concerns and made me feel so comfortable and confident in what she will accomplish. When she first did my make-up a year ago I remember the feeling of first seeing myself after my make-up was done and all I could think of was, WOW!!!

When Christian did my hair and make-up on my wedding day I had the same exact WOW moment! I cannot thank her enough for making me feel so stunning on such a special day.

If you are looking for someone on your wedding day, a night out, or just to feel sexy for the day, stop looking and just call Christian!! You are wasting your time searching for anyone else when she is truly the BEST!! I feel so grateful to know her and cannot wait to work with her again!!

Profile Picture Adriane, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my makeup and hair done by Christian and I have to say it was Amazing.
My makeup was right on point and the hair style was exactly what I wanted. I was a bit nervous because I didn't get a trial before the wedding and not all hair stylist are able to work with curly hair but Christian was great with my type of hair and was able to achieve the look that I was going for.
She was very professional and friendly. She was also very quick when replying to my questions and was able to travel to the wedding location which made it a lot easier for me. She arrived early to the location and was able to set up before I got to the venue.
The makeup was on point and it looked great the entire night. I highly recommend her for any event.

Thank you Christian for making me look stunning on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Lizette, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Christian is truly exceptional with her work! She is innovative with the potential and tools. She offers both regular and Airbrush makeup. My bridesdmaids and I did Airbrush- it feels flawless, light, it doesnt run. One of the BM mentioned to me " I have always gotten my makeup done, but was never truly satisfied until now". I would suggest this to every bride and her bridal party!!

Profile Picture Daniela , 4/20/13, 6 Reviews