Christi Ann Photography

Willow Spring, NC View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello Lovebirds!

I have been shooting weddings for over 15 years in the Raleigh, NC area. Not only am I there to capture your day, but I am also there to serve you in any way possible. As a photographer, I spend a lot of time with you on your wedding day, and it's my goal to make sure it's the smoothest process possible for you all.

On your wedding day, I like to shoot for three generations. Grandparents, parents, and bride + groom! I absolutely love taking photos with natural light, and my editing style light and airy.

I have such great clients that turn into friends, and I would love for you to both to be added to the family. One of my favorite parts is becoming friends with my brides & grooms, and keeping up with that friendship. Nothing is more rewarding than that!

-Christi

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jared S. Married on 10/09/2021

Great Choice!

Christi was a wonderful choice for our wedding and engagement photos! Christi was always prompt with responses to our questions about anything related to our events. On the wedding date, she didn't add stress, but instead, was a reassuring presence to help us both enjoy our big day! She was professional, prompt, and a joy to have around (as you realize the photographer spends a LOT of time with you on your wedding day). We would 100% recommend Christi for her services!

Christi Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review! Such kind words!! So glad I was able to photograph such a big event in your life. 😀
    Trelice Married on 04/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christi was great. The photos were awesome and she really worked with us through our financial struggle. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. Looking forward to working with her in the future.
    Kala Married on 04/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If 10 stars was allowed, I would give it. Christi Ann was patient and walked us through every step. She was fun and open to our ideas of poses. Professional and affordable you can't go wrong with booking her for your engagement/wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Christi Ann Photography 1
Exclusive

Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh Rachel Abi - Wedding Photographer in Raleigh Wedding Photographers

Christi Ann is great! She is a great photographer but even more so she is easy to work with and treats her clients wonderfully! She is trust worthy. She is someone you can count on and even more awesome she is just an amazing a fun person to be around!

12003 Meridian Market Drive Willow Spring, NC, 27526
9199067837
Location of (Christi Ann Photography)

Christi Ann Photography frequently asked questions

Christi Ann Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Christi Ann Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Christi Ann Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Christi Ann Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Christi Ann Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding