Chris Zarconi Photography

Chris Zarconi Photography

About Chris Zarconi Photography

Simple, artistic, and fun.

Chris Zarconi Photography is a small, client-focused wedding and event photography studio based in Washington DC and willing to travel to anywhere your event planning takes you.  I specialize in candid, fun, and artistic images created innocuously.  I've photographed weddings from Maine to Mexico and plenty of points in between.  My focus is always on the relationship that you both have already and not on what sort of poses or triviality I can impose onto it to make a photograph.  I am always seeking out scenes that allow me to capture what is special about your relationship without getting my story involved.  The type of photojournalism that I do is why I'm a member of the WPJA and why journalistic standards in photography are very important to me.  But most of all, I want to make clients happy - and I work hard to do so.  Just read my reviews!  Call or email about pricing and availability soon, can't wait to hear about your wedding!  Congrats!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)

Chris is an amazing photographer and we couldn't be happier with the photographs from our wedding day. He captured the essence of our day in a beautiful way. Not only is Chris a great photographer, but he is very easy to work with. We had an enormous wedding party and he was able to move through our more "formal" photos quickly. He also made everyone feel at ease resulting in natural photos... no stiff poses. I would highly recommend Chris to any couple!!!

Profile Picture User4280078, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was a fantastic photographer! We are delighted with the pictures he took of us, our family, and friends, and are so happy he was there to record everything and make everyone look so beautiful! Highly recommended!

In addition to taking the most wonderful pictures, Chris was extremely helpful before the wedding, and took lots of time to talk to us about what to expect and how to prepare. On our wedding day, he made the process of actually taking the pictures incredibly easy for us and our many family members (who are notoriously difficult to corral), and made it possible to take comfortable, natural pictures where we all look very happy (because we were!).

All in all, Chris made the whole process easier and also gave us the most wonderful images and memories from our wedding day! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a skillful, experienced and friendly wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User6136404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Chris Zarconi Photography Pricing

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Chris is a genius - no exaggeration. A true artist and a great professional to work with. He has a fantastic and discriminating eye and you can't go wrong using Chris as your photographer.

Worked with Chris atthe American Visionary Arts Museum in Baltimore. The photographs were EXCELLENT!!!

We have seen great shots taken by Chris and he has a way of making the bride and groom feel at ease the whole day !! Augie Bove ~ Catering Director at Strathmore

Chris is a great photographer and great to work with! He always seems to have a geniune rapport with the couples he works with, and that translates into a very smooth-running day and great pictures. Highly recommend!

Events

Washington, DC 20002   See On Map
202-425-4742 (phone)
Chris Zarconi Photography is a wedding photographer from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and travel anywhere. Chris Zarconi Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Documentary Art, Wedding Photojournalism, and fun images.