34 Reviews for Chris Zarconi Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
32 Chris Zarconi Photography Reviews

Chris is an amazing photographer and we couldn't be happier with the photographs from our wedding day. He captured the essence of our day in a beautiful way. Not only is Chris a great photographer, but he is very easy to work with. We had an enormous wedding party and he was able to move through our more "formal" photos quickly. He also made everyone feel at ease resulting in natural photos... no stiff poses. I would highly recommend Chris to any couple!!!

Profile Picture User4280078, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was a fantastic photographer! We are delighted with the pictures he took of us, our family, and friends, and are so happy he was there to record everything and make everyone look so beautiful! Highly recommended!

In addition to taking the most wonderful pictures, Chris was extremely helpful before the wedding, and took lots of time to talk to us about what to expect and how to prepare. On our wedding day, he made the process of actually taking the pictures incredibly easy for us and our many family members (who are notoriously difficult to corral), and made it possible to take comfortable, natural pictures where we all look very happy (because we were!).

All in all, Chris made the whole process easier and also gave us the most wonderful images and memories from our wedding day! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a skillful, experienced and friendly wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User6136404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Chris was fantastic. We were very impressed with his work from other weddings, and he did a great job with ours. He captured wonderful shots, without being obtrusive. Due to outside circumstances, we also had to reschedule our entire wedding four days before it was supposed to happen. We had to bump the wedding up one day, as well as change venues. Chris was miraculously still free, and did everything he could to help us through the transition. He certainly went above and beyond!

Profile Picture User5053737, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love this guy! Chris is so charismatic and personal that he made us feel at ease when anxiety wanted to set in! We used Chris for our engagement shoot and our wedding. He was far more helpful than our wedding planner at keeping everyone at bay. Highly recommend him. You'll get the most natural, candid photos (this is important if you don't like staged pics like us).

Profile Picture Jason, 3/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was amazing! After meeting him, we knew we had the right person for the job and checked "photography" off our list of things to not give a second thought to. And we were right. He exceeded our expectations (which were HIGH) in every way. He did a fantastic job and I could not imagine recommending anyone more highly than we'd recommend Chris. The photos were AMAZING.

We hired Chris to photograph our reception in the evening. At the last minute we threw a hurdle in front of Chris and asked him to come to our house in the morning to take pictures of us meeting with the officiant and signing the marriage certificate. Chris trudged through barricaded streets (there was a marathon being run through our neighborhood that morning) and pouring rain to oblige us. Without us suggesting it, he included our dogs in many of the photos and now looking back those pre-wedding home moments photos are some of my most treasured photos.

He captured every moment of the day perfectly. We can't thank him enough.

Profile Picture User6062628, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Chris was amazing! He was so accommodating, we needed two days and he did both with no hesitation! Posed pictures can be awkward but he made it really fun and made us feel so comfortable. The best part was he actually asked some guy to let us take pictures on his Vespa which turned out absolutely wonderful. The experience was fantastic and the pictures were even better. I would highly recommend Chris.

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a professional Event Planner, I knew that coordinating and planning my own wedding would be stressful and meticulous. I also knew that one cause of stress would be significantly diminished if Chris Zarconi was my photographer.

We had previously worked together (outside of photography) in the DC area, and I saw first-hand how organized, creative, and trustworthy he is. When I became engaged and started planning a big fat Greek wedding in New Jersey, I could think of no other person I'd want to document my wedding.

Chris traveled from the DC area, provided a unique photo booth, and was an all-around delight from start-to-finish. Both families commented on how lovely it was working with Chris on our big day. He was able to corral large families, bridal parties, and small children with ease.

Chris captured beautiful moments from my wedding that I will always cherish. I was also just approached by my venue about using our photos in promotional materials for the space. They received a resounding YES!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Chris to do the photos for our wedding. He was great to work with and we couldn't be happier with the pictures. We have recommended him to our friends and we are going to order a wedding album from him.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was a creative, helpful and felt like part of the family as our wedding photographer. He knew just what pictures to take, never got in the way (as I have seen so many photographers do at weddings), and he had wonderful suggestions for posed shots we would have never thought of. Chris was there early, took photos that we didn't ask for and we are so grateful he did! You know those funny candid shots! He even helped out with making sure everything was set up, something the planner at the hotel should have done. Chris was easy to work with, very professional and made the memories of our wedding truly special!
Steve and Meg Casper

Profile Picture Meg, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Communicating with Chris Zarconi Photography began with emails. Those proved enlightening and we were directed to view his web page. The auto biography was the deciding factor. Every descriptor of Chris and his professionalism is accurate. Phone calls and texts followed and Chris was always courteous, professional and reassuring. When we arrived at The Thomas Jefferson Memorial for our wedding service, Chris was their waiting. Photos were taken during the ceremony and afterward. My husband and I found Chris to be creative with posing us. Lastly, his follow through and delivery were punctual. Critt Hunter

Profile Picture Critt, 5/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was such a delight to work with. He was super friendly and has a wonderful personality. He drew on his years of experience by giving us little pointers throughout our whole day. Instead of feeling like a stranger was following us around taking pictures, I felt like we hired a close family friend. Chris is super affordable without sacrificing quality.

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris exceeded our expectations the time, the patience Chris afforded us was above and beyond what we expected. Chris guided us through the whole process from the first conversation, before the ceremony and through to the end of the ceremony. We very much appreciated the ideas that Chris provided us in making our day so memorable as well as paying attention to every detail no matter how small. We were both a bit nervous and Chris immediately put us at ease and we were sure this was going to be a great day. To sum it up just a big thank you for being part of our day.

Profile Picture Jack, 11/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our friend recommended Chris for our wedding and we absolutely loved him! He was very easy to work with. I didn't have many requests, but I know it was a lot of work and he did such a fantastic job capturing our day start to finish. The photos came out way better than I could have imagined. If you are looking for a photographer, Chris is the way to go.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/9/13, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

Chris is wonderful! We loved working with him and would HIGHLY recommend Chris Zarconi Photography!

Profile Picture User3878149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Chris was a great experience! He did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. Chris was not afraid to get in the thick of things to get the shot and I'm pretty sure I saw him elbow a 6'6" guy out of the way to get some pictures. He was really good at directing us and keeping us focused at the task at hand, which can be very difficult to do when there are a million people trying to get your attention. His upbeat attitude and sense of humor always kept us on our toes and laughing. Even our guests commented on how wonderful and how much fun he was. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As the mother of the groom, I didn't select the photographer but I did want to write how wonderful his photos turned out. Chris made sure that the bride's family and groom's family had group/individual photos taken with the bride and groom, and he also took the time to take photos with all of the grandparents at the wedding. Chris' staged and candid photos of the bride and groom in the outdoor gardens & inside the house where the reception was held, the family formal photos taken before the wedding, the candid photos taken at the reception, and the family photos taken at the signing of the ketubah before the wedding all turned out fantastic. Our family was thrilled with the photos and we would highly recommend Chris as a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User3870984, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was a fabulous photographer for our wedding in May. He was very professional and worked well with our dynamic group. He provided wonderful impromptu photos while keeping in mind angles and locations I, as a bride, really wanted. We also chose the photo booth option he provides… best decision EVER! Our guests had an amazing time and we have the memories and pictures to prove it! Thanks Chris you’re the best!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and his assistant, Rassi, did a fabulous job capturing my wedding. Chris coached us along and began providing helpful suggestion prior to the wedding, He made sure no precious moment was forgotten - from the photo opportunities I specifically requested to the moments he knew I wouldn't want to miss but did not think to mention. Chris and Rassi blended seamlessly with my guests so it it was as if the camera wasn't there. I was extremely pleased with my pictures. They not only captured memories I could not personally witness but will also help me to relive my special day for many years to come. Thank you Chris!!!

Profile Picture Nicola, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was excellent to work with!! He is fun, professional, and efficient and does great work. He absolutely made our day more enjoyable and did a fabulous job! I can't recommend him highly enough.

Profile Picture Elaine, 10/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Chris Zarconi for a wedding or special event. We were drawn to Chris because his style of photography greatly appealed to our vision for our wedding. Chris has a way of capturing unforgettable moments with authenticity- never forced or fake emotions. We greatly enjoyed getting to know Chris in the months leading up to our wedding. He provides excellent guidance and helps focus what can be an overwhelming endeavor into something exciting. We took advantage of his photo booth and it was a HUGE hit with our guests. We can't wait to see the pictures.

We also appreciated that Chris took time to get shots of the two of us uninterrupted. Our venue was very scenic, and Chris and his assistant were eager to utilize as much of the property as possible. And, Chris was a lot of fun. We had a blast and would urge other couples to look into his services.

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is fantastic to work with. His calm demeanor really put us at ease, and he was incredibly helpful throughout the day of our wedding, even with things that had nothing to do with photography. The photos are absolutely beautiful. He really captured the spirit of our wedding with gorgeous detail shots, amazing views of special moments, and great action shots of the dance floor. And he has a photo booth, which was without a doubt the highlight of the evening- those photos are priceless and hilarious. So glad we hired Chris, and so thankful for his superb service!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was a wonderful photographer - very friendly, very talented, extremely professional. The quality and artistry of the photographs were fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Lori, 5/20/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Chris a 10 out of 6, I would. We got our wedding photos back within a month of our wedding (honestly, who ever heard of getting their images that quickly?!), and they were SHOCKINGLY SPECTACULAR. I'm pretty honest about not being photogenic, but there is not a single photo I don't love, not just like....LOVE. We will hire Chris for our future Christmas and Channukah photos, school pictures, christenings, bar and/or bat mitzvah's - you name it, he's hired. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/9/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris Zarconi shot our engagement photos in San Fransisco. He was truly amazing in an area he was completely unfamiliar with. He captured everything I wanted and was such a pleasure to be around. We wanted to have some photos taken on a cliff overlooking the bay and he climbed right up there with us along with all of his equipment to get the perfect picture! He truly is an amazing photographer, we wish he was available to shoot our San Diego wedding! Brides, you will be disappointed with yourself if you don't hire Chris as your photographer!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/27/11, 1 Review