NA, Hialeah, FL 33325 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chris Sosa photography

South Florida photographer of estate weddings for couples who put their marriage first! Lover of ice cream, bow ties, & my wife Micaela.

Follow Chris Sosa photography on

Chris Sosa photography 1
  • Adriana

Adriana Rivas · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing personal photographers!

Chris and Micaela are some of the best people you can know, and their love for each other and their couples they work with is very clear. My fiancé and I had a wonderful engagement session with them. Amongst all the busyness of trying to plan a wedding in just a few months, Chris and Michael were there not only as amazing photographers, but were willing to be there as friends as well and even give some ideas or thoughts for different ideas. And honestly, our engagement session was so much fun! My fiancé and I were able to just spend time with each other being silly and enjoy our engagement. And Chris and Micaela made it so easy going and encouraging. It was easy to get excited for each new pose and or shot opportunity. Honestly, these are some of the best photographers you can reach out to to have not only amazing shots but an amazing experience. We couldn’t be more excited for the wedding day and for the amazing photo session experience we’ll have.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Don’t think twice! Hire a Chris today!!!! Our photos are absolutely amazing. Our family and friends are still raving about our gorgeous photos. Chris is easy to work with and has a great attitude when it comes to working with all the different dynamics during a wedding. He got us few preview photos within 24 hours of our wedding for social media! So amazing and helpful! He’s great at communicating and he’s worth every penny!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Chris Sosa photography 2

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2017

Chris was so wonderful to work with! His images are so beautiful and I knew he would capture the essence of my wedding day perfectly. He was extremely organized and so thoughtful! He made sure to get a feel for Taylor and I and made our wants and needs a priority which translated beautifully in our images. We filled out a questionnaire before the event, he offered to sit down with Taylor and I before our big day to get to know each other. The day ran so smoothly - we even made it to our own cocktail hour (which was important to us, we wanted some downtime with our friends and family). My family commented on how much they liked him (and his second shooter, Claudia). He's amiable, has a sense of humor and is so easy to work with! My wedding day was one I'll never forget and I am so grateful that I'll have these images to remind me of it FOREVER.

Sent on 07/16/2017