101 east 41 street, Miami, FL 33013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chris and Micaela

We're Chris and Micaela—ice-cream-lovers, encouragers, and wedding photographers based in Miami and serving all of Florida and US! We photograph timeless weddings for joyful couples who put their marriage first!

As newlyweds, we know that in the end, the marriage you build together is what it's really all about. That's why we love getting to know our couples personally and supporting them in their journey from engagement to marriage and beyond!

Follow Chris and Micaela on

Chris and Micaela 5
  • Adriana

Adriana Rivas · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing personal photographers!

Chris and Micaela are some of the best people you can know, and their love for each other and their couples they work with is very clear. My fiancé and I had a wonderful engagement session with them. Amongst all the busyness of trying to plan a wedding in just a few months, Chris and Michael were there not only as amazing photographers, but were willing to be there as friends as well and even give some ideas or thoughts for different ideas. And honestly, our engagement session was so much fun! My fiancé and I were able to just spend time with each other being silly and enjoy our engagement. And Chris and Micaela made it so easy going and encouraging. It was easy to get excited for each new pose and or shot opportunity. Honestly, these are some of the best photographers you can reach out to to have not only amazing shots but an amazing experience. We couldn’t be more excited for the wedding day and for the amazing photo session experience we’ll have.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Elizabeth Sosa · Married on 07/27/2018

Beyond perfection!

From moments like your special wedding day to having your first child's newborn photo shoot; Chris and Micaela can do it all! They not only take beautiful photos but they capture a moment that lasts forever. If a photo is worth 1,000 words, they are the ones to give you that memory forever by capturing the perfect photo! I can’t begin to thank Chris and Micaela enough for the breathtaking photos I can share for a lifetime with my child and future grandchildren! Not only do you get the most incredible captivating pictures, but you share an experience of a lifetime... You bond with them, and they make sure your wedding day is beyond what you ever could dream of! If I could give them 100 stars I would! I recommend them to anyone who not only wants a photo to capture precious moments forever but also a memory to share with wonderful people! Thank you both again for giving my family a true photography experience!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Chris and Micaela 6
    Chris and Micaela 7
    Chris and Micaela 8
    Chris and Micaela 9

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Don’t think twice! Hire a Chris today!!!! Our photos are absolutely amazing. Our family and friends are still raving about our gorgeous photos. Chris is easy to work with and has a great attitude when it comes to working with all the different dynamics during a wedding. He got us few preview photos within 24 hours of our wedding for social media! So amazing and helpful! He’s great at communicating and he’s worth every penny!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Chris and Micaela 10

Real Weddings

• 101 east 41 street Miami, FL, 33013 See on map
    (954) 372-5859 (Phone number)