133 4th Ave West, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Map · Phone number

About Choy's Flowers

When someone thinks of a wedding, one of the first things that usually comes to mind are the flowers. The floral arrangements on your big day are often childhood dreams coming true. At Choy’s we take this responsibility very seriously. When it comes to weddings, we offer a wide range of products and services- from traditional to exotic (and everything in between!)

The decisions for your wedding are endless: hand-tied or cascade bouquets, corsages or tussie mussies, centerpieces or candelabras. At Choy’s we try to help make the decision process as easy as possible. We do this by scheduling a time with our bride, usually about 6 months in advance. At this first consultation, we encourage the bride to bring any pictures, magazine clippings, or items that show what they have in mind. We then go through an extensive checklist (so as not to omit anyone or anything). This attention to detail is what sets us apart. No wedding is too big or too small for Choy’s Flowers!!!

About Choy:

Choy, a native of South Korea, grew up in downtown Pussan. Her extensive, almost 30 year, history of study entails numerous reputable schools of design, including the Ikebana school, and the Hana art school.

Choy’s talents are not limited to Japanese design. She recently attended the North Carolina Certified Professional Florists Program in Southern Pines before opening her shop in 2003. Education, in combination with her desire to stay current with trends in the floral industry (through shows, trade conventions, symposiums, and most recently Hiatomi Gilliam’s course) are what set her apart.

Choy is a former member in the Blue Ridge Chapter of Ikebana, the Ikebana International of Asheville, and is a former member of NC State Florist Association. Mrs. Gillette currently resides in Hendersonville and is an accredited member of the business community.

Choy recently completed a Traditional Wedding workshop and completed an Advanced Technique for Contemporary High-Style and European Design. Choy has traveled extensively in Europe, working in many floral shops learning the art and artistry of European-style floral design. Her passion for traveling and her appreciation of different cultures allows her to produce unique events. Her signature design can bring you and your guests the color and spice of Marrakesch, the chic contemporary style of a downtown loft, the enchanting romance of Versailles, or the lush serenity of a bohemian garden.

Follow Choy's Flowers on

Choy's Flowers 2
Choy's Flowers 3
  • Jaime

Jaime Honaker · Married on 12/01/2018

Exactly what I wanted for my wedding!

Choy's flowers were absolutely perfect. I wanted something rustic and more natural, using flowers of the winter season, and Choy absolutely came through and exceeded my expectations! I was so delighted, not only with what we had, but also with the reasonable pricing. We went with a bridal bouquet, and 2 bridesmaids' bouquets, as well as mother/MIL corsages and greenery for the cake and everygreen sprays for the centerpieces. When my bridesmaids took one look at the bouquets, they were speechless. They didn't know how someone who had never met my fiance and I could capture something that looked so like us!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Choy's Flowers 4
    Choy's Flowers 5
    Choy's Flowers 6

Dana · Married on 08/11/2018

It was a joy working with Choy! I worked with her directly through email, texting, and phone because my fiance and I lived 2 hours away from our venue. Choy was always quick to respond and very honest. I expressed to her what kind of flowers I wanted and she delivered beautiful and bright arrangements. Thank you Choy for making our wedding day so beautiful!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Larena · Married on 09/24/2016

I would choose Choy because her work is absolutely breathtaking and her customer service is unmatched. Choose her because you will her top priority on the most important day of your life.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Choy's Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• WandaWerks Entertainment
    WandaWerks Entertainment Wedding DJs

Highly Recommend!!

• WandaWerks Entertainment
    WandaWerks Entertainment Wedding DJs

Highly Recommend!!

• Exquisite Events and Consulting
    Exquisite Events and Consulting Wedding Planners

Choy recently created bouquets for a wedding recently and I was blown away. Each were perfectly created and bursting with fall colors befitting the wedding theme. The flowers were GORGEOUS!!!!!

• 133 4th Ave West Hendersonville, NC, 28792 See on map