Choy's Flowers Reviews

Choy's Flowers 3
  • F

Fay · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers

Choy and her team made my wedding so special. The bouquets and our flower arrangements were stunning. They did a beautiful job.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Honaker · Married on 12/01/2018

Exactly what I wanted for my wedding!

Choy's flowers were absolutely perfect. I wanted something rustic and more natural, using flowers of the winter season, and Choy absolutely came through and exceeded my expectations! I was so delighted, not only with what we had, but also with the reasonable pricing. We went with a bridal bouquet, and 2 bridesmaids' bouquets, as well as mother/MIL corsages and greenery for the cake and everygreen sprays for the centerpieces. When my bridesmaids took one look at the bouquets, they were speechless. They didn't know how someone who had never met my fiance and I could capture something that looked so like us!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Choy's Flowers 4
    Choy's Flowers 5
    Choy's Flowers 6

Dana · Married on 08/11/2018

It was a joy working with Choy! I worked with her directly through email, texting, and phone because my fiance and I lived 2 hours away from our venue. Choy was always quick to respond and very honest. I expressed to her what kind of flowers I wanted and she delivered beautiful and bright arrangements. Thank you Choy for making our wedding day so beautiful!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Larena · Married on 09/24/2016

I would choose Choy because her work is absolutely breathtaking and her customer service is unmatched. Choose her because you will her top priority on the most important day of your life.

Sent on 10/04/2016

truman · Married on 10/11/2014

I just got married this past weekend in Asheville, NC. I grew up in Hendersonville and have seen Choy's work in a number of doctors' offices around town. I decided at the last minute to have flowers at my wedding (less than a month before the wedding) and called Choy all the way from Illinois (where I now live). We had a small budget and little idea of what we wanted. Choy was so wonderful with suggestions and guidance through emails and phone calls. When I saw my flowers for the first time I cried and just had to hug her. She did an amazing job and stuck to our tiny budget very well. Also, the day before the wedding she was even able to pull together a basket and flowers for our flower girl! She really has a gift for her work. I'd recommend her to anyone for any flower needs.

Sent on 10/14/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Choy for my wedding flowers. She was so sweet and helpful. She was able to capture my vision for my flowers perfectly and yet work within my limited budget. She is truly an artist! My bouquet was one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding...it was so natural and pretty. I loved the fact that it was very easy to get in touch with Choy, and she was always prompt in getting back to me. I would highly recommend her for your wedding florist needs, no matter how big or small.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/09/2010

I was told that I had never seen beauty until I saw Choy's flowers. This coming from a Co-worker. My co-worker tells me you just have got to go and see Choy's shop. Its to die for. So I went thinking out of respect for my friend I would at least stop by and see what she had to say about my upcoming wedding. I went in to make my appointment date to talk about the wedding and was absolutly stopped in my on tracks at the eligance of her shop. I knew at that moment her taste just had to work for my wedding so there were no questions I made my appointment. I didn't even bother making any other appts b/c this was the place I just knew it! When I went back it was wonderful. We had hot tea together and got right down to business. On the day of my wedding my flowers and set up were so beautiful I cried before I could even get down the aisle. She does wonders and thank God she did all the set up and that was one thing I didn't have to worry about. She took care of everything! Thank you to Choy and team for surpassing anything I ever imagined.

Love forever Kayla and Will

Sent on 06/24/2011

Kimberly · Married on 12/06/2008

I had the most amazing flowers at my wedding. They looked like they were out of a magazine. Choy and Tim did such a great job! They were everything I wanted and more. They were great to work with. I called several times with changes and new ideas about my flowers and they were very accomodating and always treated me like a top priority. They were very flexible and reasonably priced. I would recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 01/23/2009

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2008

The flowers that Choy and Tim did for my wedding were absolutely amazing! I was worried because I had a very strict budget to work with but had heard they were the best (which sometimes means the most expensive). I took a chance anyway, and was so glad I did! Choy worked with my budget, and produced the most beautiful bouquets. I even threw in a challenge for them: My bridesmaids did not know they were bridesmaids until 30 minutes before the ceremony, so I had no idea what they would wear. That didn't seem to be a problem for Choy and Tim. They made some gorgeous bouquets that would look beautiful with any color dress the bridesmaids chose, and it all worked out wonderfully. These two were so easy and fun to work with, and had great suggestions and ideas. They are definitely professionals and love what they do, and I would recommend Choy's to anyone.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Anita · Married on 06/14/2008

I love these guys! I went in only knowing that I DID NOT want roses. They took it from there designing the most AMAZING bouquets and center pieces I've ever seen! People are still talking about my bouquet! Choy and Tim are awesome to work with. I'll never go anywhere else! These aren't just flowers - they are works of art!

Sent on 01/27/2009

loni · Married on 11/03/2007

When it comes to using Choy there should be no question. She is by far one the sweetest, kindest and dependable florist i know, I've know Choy for about 20 years, even before she opened her shop. When I need a special arrangement, whether I'm in or out of town, I just call her and I've NEVER been disappointed. When I decided to marry again, I wanted my life long dream wedding. With Choy's help and recommendation, my dream wedding became a reality. The happiest day of my life, also, became my most beautiful day. It was off season for Cali Lilly's but somehow she found them. You will never go wrong with Choy's. She will be by your side from the beginning to the end of your day.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/24/2005

I could not express enough how exquisite my flowers were for my wedding. They put the perfect touch on my perfect day. The design and talent blew me away!!! Choy absolutly is the best...I still to this day continue to go to her for even the smallest of events because I know when her arrangments are around people are constantly complimenting how astonashing they are. If you want the best, Choy's Flowers is the place to go!

Sent on 01/24/2009

lindsay · Married on 06/12/2010

Choy and Tim did an excellent job with my flowers. I was coming from out of town but was able to meet with them a month before the wedding. I emailed them photos and shared what colors I preferred and what I was looking for. I trusted them to create something beautiful and they did. Very pleased.

Sent on 06/24/2010
  • Kataloochee

Katherine · Married on 10/02/2010

Choy and Tim are really great to work with! The flowers were beautiful and they did a great job on the guys boutonnieres! I wish the stems on the bouquets were a little shorter as I requested but this was just a very small detail. Over all I was VERY pleased!

Sent on 11/23/2010

alex · Married on 04/24/2010

Choy is so talented at her profession. Her expertise and knowledge were very helpful for a bride who is not well-versed in flowers, like myself! She was able to capture my vision and truly replicate what I told her I wanted. All of my guests complemented the floral decor!

Sent on 05/13/2010