piazza Principe Umberto 6a, Perugia, IT IT 0023Z Map · Phone number

About ChocoWeddings

ChocoWedding is a Top Wedding Planner in Italy. We service weddings throughout in Italy, including Rome, Florence and Venice. ChocoWeddings is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of Italy wedding industry from 15 years. We specialize in helping brides plan destination weddings in all Italy!

Civil, Catholic, Jewish, Protestant, Orthodox, Hindu, Symbolic………we organize every kind of ceremony in all the most romantic venues & scenic destinations in Italy, offering to our clients the best in terms of quality/price.

Follow ChocoWeddings on

photo 665
photo 710

8 Reviews for ChocoWeddings

Kathryn · Married on 09/10/2015

When I decided to look for a wedding planner for our wedding in Venice I contacted many companies then I found Laura and the team who were by far the most professional of any out of the planners I had requested information from. The package and pricing was clear and concise and Laura and Elvira were constantly at my disposal and absolutely nothing was too much trouble. Emails were responded to immediately and often at weekends and evenings my emails were still replied to. Martina our coordinator on the day was amazing and she was truly a big part of our special day.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Choco Weddings, the team are professional, friendly and most of all reassuring and I have made 3 new friends along the way.
    Leaving the UK to marry in Venice was the best feeling in the world and these guys made it happen and I can't thank them enough for everything.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Charlene · Married on 09/17/2014

When we decided to elope to Florence, we had a fairly strong idea of what we wanted for our big day. The legal side of things was what we were most worried about (we had heard some horror stories about Italian bureaucracy!).

We chose to use a planner (we used a company called Chocoweddings), and their guidance in completing the paperwork was so helpful, and having someone to sense-check everything was very reassuring!

Having someone who speaks the language and knows the procedures was invaluable (especially when the town hall requirements changed just before the wedding!).

Everything they arranged for us – photographers, hair and makeup, the car, our witnesses, translation, flowers, etc. was perfect, and everything was exactly where it needed to be, when it needed to be there. We just didn’t need to worry about anything at all, which meant we were able to fully enjoy our day.

Our ceremony (in the Sala Rossa) was wonderful, and the whole day was everything we imagined it to be, and more – and this is all thanks to our planner! I couldn’t recommend ChocoWeddings highly enough.

Sent on 10/22/2014

DINA · Married on 09/06/2014

We want say THANK YOU! Our italian wedding was amazing! It was everything we imagined and more! We had a brilliant day, we were so happy and we received so many compliments on the hotel, reception, music, flowers..! We also really appreciate all your help with paperworks! Thanks again to ChocoWeddings team for all that you have done for us!
    Dina and Mike

Sent on 10/23/2014

Award

ChocoWeddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• piazza Principe Umberto 6a Torgiano See on map