Via Claudio Monteverdi, Perugia, IT 06121 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Deals 1

About Coef Events

Coef Events is an experienced wedding planning and event organizing service located in Perugia, Italy. Their qualified coordinators assist with everything from managing vendors to structuring detailed timelines. Coef Events' dedicated team has the knowledge to coordinate any type of wedding, including religious, civil, cultural, and more. Couples can feel confident in having a stress-free day thanks to this company’s unmatched customer service, incredible organizational skills, and innovative designs.

These attentive planners assist with weddings, vow renewals, anniversaries, engagements, and more. Coef Events provides a variety of packages, including consulting, total coordination, partial consulting, and basic consulting. Couples are given an expert wedding day coordinator to ensure every detail is perfect. From helping determine a theme to budget analysis, their staff will be able to assist with ease, ensuring a seamless level of service. Other services include:

• Wedding planning and design

1 Reviews for Coef Events

Coef Events 1
Coef Events 2

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2018

Dream come true wedding experience

My husband and I are from the states and when we decided to get married in the Umbria region of Italy, which is not very touristy, we didn't realize just how hard it was going to be to plan when many in that region did not speak English. I was grateful my travel agent found Alessandra! From her very first email back to me I felt much more at ease. It's very stressful planning a wedding in another country; where you cannot go and see the venue, you don't know stylists etc. Alessandra viewed the venue for us, found us an amazing photographer who took pictures and sent them to us prior, and found an amazing hair & makeup artist. For months and all through the winter season Alessandra kept in touch every few weeks just to check in and see how things were going; even though our wedding was months away she constantly kept in contact which was very reassuring. We met her the day before our wedding when we arrived in Umbria for the hair & makeup trial with Nancy; and it was such a pleasure! She had everything under control, all coordinated with the villa, and timed out perfectly. On the day of our wedding, things could not have gone more smoothly. I felt no stress thanks to her planning. All I had to do was relax and get ready and she handled the rest with the photographer, flowers, dinner, etc. It was the most relaxing, loving, and beautiful experience. The ceremony and her words were absolutely beautiful; she really captured who we were as a couple. Nearly a year later she still keeps in touch with us every now and then. That goes to show not just what an amazing wedding planner she is, but what a wonderful person she is. She really connects with the couples she works with and it's very obvious that she loves what she does; which is likely why she is so wonderful at it.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Coef Events 3
    Coef Events 4

Coef Events's reply:

Dear Rachel and John,
    your words move me. Thank you again for choosing me to coordinate your wedding and allow me to celebrate it. Looking back at you, I feel again the emotions that your love have given me.
    I'll wait for you in Umbria for your anniversary!
    Alessandra

Coef Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 845.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,354.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,485.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 169.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3