Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number

About Chocolate Haven

Chocolate Haven is San Diego's ONLY award-winning, FIVE-STAR Chocolate Fountain Company and has maintained that excellence with every client since 2003. We are a fully licensed, insured dessert caterer based in Carlsbad (North County, San Diego) and service most of Southern California including San Diego and North County, Orange County and Los Angeles.

Chocolate Fountains are our passion and specialty (Nacho Cheese Fountains too), but we are now also offering handmade, solid chocolate, three-dimensional chocolate favors and figures in response to several of our clients' requests. These favors are very detailed, unique, made with the most delicious chocolate and all natural flavoring and colorings. We have items like life-size high-heeled shoes, animals, luxury cars, sports equipment and more - all in chocolate! I only offer these favors to my clients to keep them exclusive and unique.

As everyone eats with their eyes first, your chocolate fountain and dipping treats become a beautiful centerpiece that serves as an appetizer or dessert station with something to tempt everyone's taste buds. We decorate in your chosen theme, colors, flowers and brand so your fountain will look gorgeous and be uniquely yours. You get to choose your dipping items. All dipping items are picked fresh the morning of your event. From La Costa farm to us to you to insure freshness. It is all delicious. You also get to choose from our numerous gorgeous serving sets to carefully display your chosen dipping items. We can coordinate perfectly with any event décor and create any presentation you envision.

As the Owner and Creator, I am involved in every detail of our service and events. I work personally with all my clients from the planning stage to the event. My staff (our chocolate family) have been with me from our inception and are wonderful. Not only are they charming and fun, but they are professional servers who will proactively pamper you. Important to note: we adhere strictly to all health and safety standards when handling your chocolate/food AND properly disinfecting/cleaning our fountains and serving ware after and before every event.

I feel that every client deserves my full one-on-one attention - old school customer service. You are creating a wonderful life memory, and my goal is to insure that you have the best, stress-free experience with us and to add that "chocolate wow factor" to your event/memory. As I only reserve a limited number of events per day, you can be assured that you and your special event will receive our undivided attention which you deserve. You are never a number with us!

My desire is to win your loyalty and establish happy, long-term relationships with my clients, and we do! 95% of our clients are repeat customers and direct referrals. Once a client, Venue, Event Coordinator or Wedding Planner, works with us once, they use us exclusively for all their future events. I think that speaks volumes of the service we provide year after year.

I can say with 100% confidence (and throwing all false modesty to the wind) that there is no other chocolate fountain company that even compares to us. We love what we do, and it shows. Your delight is our goal and continued success. I look forward to creating a wonderful chocolate memory for your special event! Georgie (AKA: The Chocolate Lady)

violet pump
jul1606 601
ed0649
picture 031
p1010082
Chocolate Haven
another gorgeous wedding at the four seasons aviar
Chocolate Haven
light beach themed reception at the kona kai
Chocolate Haven
sunlight beautifully highlighting dipping treats
Chocolate Haven
white dark chocolate mousse with almond slivers i
chocolate baby shoes
chocolate golf shoe comes with 1 golf ball
chocolate hammer
chocolate lambourghini
Chocolate Haven
chocolate leaning tower of pisa
chocolate mens oxford shoe
Chocolate Haven
chocolate pedestal bowl with strawberries inside
chocolate porshe
chocolate pumps assorted
chocolate shark
Chocolate Haven
chocolate slot machine with poker chips
chocolate swan box
chocolate ties
chocolate tiger
Chocolate Haven
chocolate turkey centerpiece stuffed with chocolat
Chocolate Haven
chocolate white and silver wedding shoes
Chocolate Haven
high heeled shoe in silver luster favor size
Chocolate Haven
high heeled shoe with white interior pink exterio
Chocolate Haven
peek toe and zebra print shoes
Chocolate Haven
piggie bank with chocolate coins inside
pink chocolate limo
red pump
teeth
violet pump
jul1606 601

2 Reviews for Chocolate Haven

Marnee · Married on 02/14/2016

What a delight! Georgie the Owner is so talented, organized, easy and fun to work with, and has a passion for weddings and chocolate fountains. She even personally came with her staff to decorate our two chocolate fountains for our wedding day. We had 450+ guests so this was a big project.

Georgie had previously gone over every detail we wanted for our chocolate fountains and how we wanted it to look. Our Dec 2014 wedding theme was an elegant Winter Wonderland. The fountain décor truly blew everybody away. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding how beautiful and RAVES about how delicious everything was.

The strawberries were huge and skewered on long sticks and put in beautiful vases - looked like a bouquet of huge, red roses. Everything even down to the pretzels were arranged in pretty patterns on the platters. My cousin was there before the reception began and watched them set up. She noticed that Georgie was carefully sorted through the pretzels (with gloves on, of course). When asked her what she was doing, she smiled and said "We don't put out broken pretzels; we want everything to be perfect!" Now, that's top notch!

We are chocolate snobs and know quality when we taste it. This chocolate was heaven - so creamy with no aftertaste.

Our Wedding Coordinator told us that Chocolate Haven has received many awards in excellence and were known to be the best. I am so thankful to our Coordinator was talking us into reserving them over a less expensive service. They was worth every penny.

If you are looking for outstanding service and quality is important to you, reserve them. Chocolate Haven is the best!! You will simply love Georgie who knows her craft and is as sweet as her chocolate too!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Erika · Married on 06/27/2015

We decided enough with the boring old wedding cake and HELLO chocolate foundation!!!! It was the absolute best part of the reception. Georgie (owner of chocolate haven) was the nicest, sweetest, most compassionate vendor. She took SOOOO much care and time prepping for the event. Showed up hours before any other vendor to set up and make the presentation absolutely breathtaking. She really made our night special. And of course everything was delicious and surprisingly sanitary for my germ-o-phobic self:) If you aren't a huge cake fan, this is hands down the better choice. Hopefully we have started a huge trend or joined a huge trend LOL. No more gross dry wedding cake!!

Sent on 07/09/2015