Nearby Vendors to Consider

17 Reviews for Chloe Moore Photography

Chloe was absolutely AMAZING!!! Not only is she one of the sweetest people that I've ever met, but she was so incredibly easy to work with and delivered a fabulous product. My fiance and I were very nervous heading into our engagement session but immediately relaxed as soon as we met Chloe. She was very easy going and made us feel comfortable even though neither of us had ever been professionally photographed! I also loved having Chloe at our wedding. It was the cherry on top to a fabulous day! I look at all of our photos probably once a day and I could not have asked for more from a wedding photographer. We will definintely be contacting Chloe when we have kiddos for more shoots!

Profile Picture annalee, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I were actually ready to book a different photographer, but then we met Chloe and we knew immediately that SHE was the only person we wanted to work with from that day forward! The same day we met her, we turned down our other photographer's offer to bring Chloe into our wedding planning.

Chloe's easy going nature and exuberance for life made our engagement shoot so much fun! As energetic and passionate as she is, she is a professional artist in every sense of the word. When my fiance and I got our engagement photos back, all I could do was squeal in delight at how beautiful the shots were and how she was able to capture the fun and love between my fiance and I. I can't wait to have Chloe with us to capture our wedding day...and any of our future babies' first photos ;)

Profile Picture User4648715, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chloe is an extremely talented photographer. She made us feel comfortable during our entire wedding and was always professional. She was a joy to work with and we will always cherish our wedding photos thanks to Chloe's beautiful vision!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews