2018 S. Ashland, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Chicago Vintage Weddings

Chicago Vintage Weddings is a unique wedding planner and coordinator for unique couples. We take pride in discerning exactly what our couples want and realizing that vision with care and expertise. From luxurious, modern affairs to darling, eclectic occasions, we go above and beyond to create a perfect, stress-free day. Don't be surprised if your guests won't stop talking about how amazing your wedding was!

In addition to our planning services, we offer a large collection of vintage tabletop goods, decor, and furniture for rent.

Our storefront studio is conveniently located in downtown Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood, or we can travel to you.

Call or text us!: (312) 504-1478

pittsfield
may 15 justine bursoni photography styled sho
ww
Couple
tuan green silk bergere chai
tuan plate

70 Reviews for Chicago Vintage Weddings

• Pete

Pete Erickson · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Chicago Vintage Weddings is #1

Our daughter was recently married amidst the COVID restrictions and Kate was a life saver! Her professional and calm, measured approach to any challenge we encountered with the Church or the dinner venue kept us all focused on the happy couple and their special celebration. She made sure that everyone involved felt safe while, at the same time, helping us create a fun and memorable experience for our small group of family and friends. Kate’s coordination of the contractors in advance and onsite, and her amazing attention to detail, allowed us to step back and enjoy every aspect of the wedding celebration. It was a beautiful day for our family!
    Having gone through the wedding planning process now for the first time, with the added burden of a global pandemic, we can’t imagine what we would have done without Kate. Thank you! Thank you!
    Our recommendation to anyone considering a wedding planner – Chicago Vintage Weddings is #1!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Gaynes · Getting married on 03/08/2021

They'll sweep you off your feet

I chose Chicago Vintage Weddings as a vendor back in November. It was an easy decision; I was immediately enchanted by their big, rustic farm tables and delicate vintage stemware. Chantel was so warm and responsive and, honestly, just fun — which goes a long way when you're planning a wedding. One lovely in-person meeting, a slew of emails back and forth, and a handful of well-received changes (met with smart suggestions) later, we were all set for an intimate backyard wedding, complete with farm tables, stemware, and a flourish of other beautiful touches. And then an international pandemic. A quarantine. General upheaval of 'normal' life and the dissipation of wedding season 2020. It seemed a trivial thing in some ways, but we, along with the rest of the betrothed, had some soul searching to do: to wed or not to wed? While we were excited and grateful to be one of the few couples who did indeed get to celebrate this summer, we had to make some changes to prioritize safety. Chantel and the owner Kate made those changes easy. I simply could not have pulled off a quarantine wedding without them. They were helpful, flexible, savvy, thoughtful and just real people about the whole thing, a breath of fresh air in a sometimes stuffy industry. To end, I'll just say that if Kate and Chantel can cheerfully manifest my dream wedding amid a worldwide pandemic, they can probably do anything.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Genevieve Catrambone · Married on 10/11/2020

Wouldn't have been the same without CVW!!

My husband and I were recently married this October! Hiring Chicago Vintage Weddings to aid in month-of planning and day-of coordination as the best decision ever. Kate was kind, communicative and completely professional throughout the entire process. I reached out to Kate almost exactly one month before the wedding. I was feeling pretty great about the planning I had already done but, I needed help making sure everything came together seamlessly on the day-of. Kate. Was. AWESOME. She made me feel like she’d been next to me in the planning process from the beginning. I honestly don’t know how she remains so calm and collected! Weddings can be stressful enough without the added complications of a global pandemic and Kate did an incredible job ensuring every detail was perfect while keeping guests and vendors safe on our day. She gracefully handled my control freak nature, day-of jitters, late arrival to the venue and more! I cannot say thank you enough. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kate and would highly recommend Chicago Vintage Weddings! THANK YOU Chicago Vintage Weddings for being the BEST!

Sent on 10/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chicago Vintage Weddings Pricing

Chicago Vintage Weddings Price Rates

Chicago Vintage Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• 2018 S. Ashland Chicago, 60608 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (Chicago Vintage Weddings)