2018 S. Ashland, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Chicago Vintage Weddings

Chicago Vintage Weddings is a unique wedding planner and coordinator for unique couples. We take pride in discerning exactly what our couples want and realizing that vision with care and expertise. From luxurious, modern affairs to darling, eclectic occasions, we go above and beyond to create a perfect, stress-free day. Don't be surprised if your guests won't stop talking about how amazing your wedding was!

In addition to our planning services, we offer a large collection of vintage tabletop goods, decor, and furniture for rent.

Our storefront studio is conveniently located in downtown Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood, or we can travel to you.

Call or text us!: (312) 504-1478

pittsfield
may 15 justine bursoni photography styled sho
ww
Couple
tuan green silk bergere chai
tuan plate

Chicago Vintage Weddings 6
Chicago Vintage Weddings 7

Jynell · Married on 04/06/2019

Making our day

They had just the right items that helped our wedding vision come true. So nice and thoughtful and very helpful.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Elysa

Elysa · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful to Work With

My husband and I hired Kate and Chicago Vintage Weddings for some rentals and day of coordination for our wedding on 1/12/19.

We could not have been happier with Kate as our planner. She was a superwoman and made our wedding absolutely perfect. I was told that I would not actually get to enjoy my wedding day because of all the little details that I would be worrying about throughout the day. Thanks to Kate, this was categorically untrue. I didn't worry about a single thing the day of or even the weeks leading up to the big day. Kate took care to make sure that our vision came to life.

Kate also worked with my mother-in-law to plan a great rehearsal dinner and welcome reception. I didn't waste a minute of thought about these events because I knew Kate was on top of everything. She was also able to easily navigate some of the more awkward family situations and she did so with grace and discretion. There is absolutely no better person to hire for your wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jess · Married on 09/29/2018

Kate is a dream. My (now) husband and I hired Kate a few months into our planning process when my mother became ill and wasn't able to help plan as much as we originally thought. We brought Kate on as a partial planner and day of coordinator, and I can't imagine our day without her. Throughout the planning process she gave us tools to stay on budget, track our guest RSVPs, and make sure we were on schedule for each stage of the process. She asked questions we never thought to ask. She got to know us, our style, and the things that were important to us. She stepped in 6 weeks before the wedding day itself and took over connecting with all of the vendors. She sent out itineraries to us, our wedding party, our family VIPs, and to our vendors to make sure everything.would run smoothly. I'm not sure if there was any drama throughout the day, because Kate handled it. She even pulled me aside before my dance with my father to add a bobby pin to my hair. Detail, large and small. That's Kate. If you're on the fence about whether or not you need a planner or a day of coordinator, just meet with Kate. Planning is stressful, and knowing you have someone there, whose done this before, who has relationships with your vendors, and who knows what's important to you, is invaluable. The last thing I'll say is this, when we started looking for help planning and day of coordination, we asked the vendors we had already hired who'd they'd recommend, and they all said Kate. They all said her first. She has a reputation not only with her brides, but also with everyone else in town as the best. Trust her.

Sent on 10/05/2018