120 west 28th street, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Chic Blossom

We are a boutique floral and event design company, located in Chelsea, NYC and we deliver throughout New York City.

We chose to locate our design studio in the Flower District of NYC to be able to shop the market daily for a vast selection of flowers, to provide our clients fast with fresh and unique arrangements.

We create chic arrangements for various occasions: everyday orders, special events, weddings.

Our style is lush and compact with a focus on the natural beauty of flowers. Our designs are modern, with beautiful blooms and distinctive elements. As a boutique studio, we take our time with each order, to meet our client's style and theme of the occasion.

events8a
citrus2
events8a

1 Reviews for Chic Blossom

Kate · Married on 08/11/2012

I had the wedding in August, this year in NYC.
    Ginny from Chic Blossom is european originally and she was very prompt, flexible, tried to please me and in the same time gave me the best advise in choosing the right palette and flowers style. She actually offered me solutions to lower the budget, sent me multiple choices, did sample of arrangements for me. I could say how happy i was with everything. The team is small but they take time with each single detail. I can send photos to who's interested, just contact me at katedylan38@yahoo.com

Sent on 09/19/2012