Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa

3601 w. 216th Street, Matteson, IL 60443 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa

Welcome to Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa WeddingWire page!

Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa is your Salon if you are looking for an all inclusive full serviced salon. The team of Artists and Licensed cosmetologists will provide excellent Hair and Makeup services for you and your entire party.

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your entire life one that you have spent many years dreaming about. The Team understand how important this day it is to you and are here to make your Hair and Makeup is the least of your worries.

Makeup trial sessions are highly recommended.

Follow Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa on

Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa  6
Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa  7
  • Abena

Abena Berry · Married on 04/13/2019

There is no better team! Book them!

NO NEED TO SEARCH ANY FURTHER BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST TEAM EVER!! BOOK THEM!! I cannot begin to describe how amazing Adodo and her team at Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa are! They travel to you for your wedding day (they traveled over an hour on my wedding day to the hotel we were getting ready at), are extremely punctual, reasonably priced, and are truly experts at hair and makeup! They can handle ALL skin-tones and hair texture (from kinky to bone-straight)! I literally could not have hired a better team for my wedding day. To begin, Adodo is one of the kindest women you could ever meet! She truly cares about her clients and she also has a wonderful sense of humor. All of the members of her team are equally nice and considerate. The women in my bridal party could not stop talking about how amazing she and her team are! You will look unbelievably stunning if you book them. I cried as soon as I saw myself in the mirror on my wedding day! They made my dream look a reality and they did it with ease. They also got me and my bridal party of 7 ready on time with 20 minutes to spare! Plus they arrived on time at 5:30am the morning of the wedding (my husband and I did a first look and then our wedding party photos prior to the ceremony, so we needed to be ready by 11AM). Adodo truly has hired a dream team of women who will go above and beyond to make you and your bridal party feel special. Everything from my bridal consultation to the actual wedding day was perfect! Plus, Adodo answers emails and calls with lightning speed, so you never feel anxious and you get your questions answered immediately. Their professionalism is out of this world. Adodo also gave me a custom purse that said Mrs. Berry, a candle, and a bonnet as a gift on the morning of the wedding, which she did not have to do! Adodo also did my makeup for my engagement shoot, and she was willing to travel to me for that as well. I looked stunning both on my wedding day and for my engagement shoot. Her team is consistent and you can guarantee that you will look exactly how you ask them to make you look. You will not be disappointed because there is no better team! Adodo has a forever customer in me, despite my home being an hour from her salon. I cannot say enough great things about them.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa  20
    Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa  21

Keisha Benjamin · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly Amazing

I must say I was skeptical at first because I'm not the make up girl but the Team assured me it would be just fine. They did an amazing job. Simply Gorgeous is the word💋

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa  22

Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing