Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Cheyenne Schultz Photography

Hello and welcome! As the founder and lead photographer of Cheyenne Schultz Photography (formerly "The Schultzes"), I am so delighted that you are here. Our team is based in Charlotte, North Carolina, but often travels the Southeast and beyond to photograph weddings. At the heart of it all, our business exists to beautifully create art that matters and genuinely care for others. We love timeless imagery with an ethereal touch and are passionate about building our business with purpose that, above all else, will glorify our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Delightfully,

Cheyenne Schultz Photography 5
Cheyenne Schultz Photography 6
Cheyenne Schultz Photography 7

Scottie Ferree Seals · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer out there!

CSP was the best decision that we made in regards to our wedding planning! My husband and I love our wedding and engagement photos more than anything in the world. We were super impressed with Cheyenne's calm demeanor, and kind spirit. Cheyenne is professional, prompt, detailed, and talented. She has customer service down to a "T", and she makes customers feel loved and appreciated. She also makes sure to understand her clients as people aside from them being people she works for. Cheyenne handles even the most difficult situations with grace, and she has chosen talented and kind members of her team to help her and support her. Most importantly, Cheyenne was able to capture photos that will truly stand the test of time inside of our frames, but most importantly, inside of our hearts. We love her, and know that you will, too, should you choose to use CSP as the photographer for your big day!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Cheyenne Schultz Photography 13
    Cheyenne Schultz Photography 14

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

5 stars for CSP!!

CSP was a great choice for my wedding and thankful I chose them over all Charlotte competitors. Her work is perfect for weddings with a bright, neutral, whimsical glow to her images. She is responsive, has a knack for artsy shots, and willing to travel based on your needs. She is very efficient, makes you feel comfortable, and captures the true joy in your relationship. She is expensive in comparison to other locals, but her client service is exceptional and you truly you get what you pay for. I've already gone back to her for family photos because of how much I loved the images. On wedding day, she reminded me to be filled with joy when some things didn't turn out as planned and walked in the rain to find a spot where I could still do my first look. Simple things like that shows her willingness to go above and beyond to provide great client service

Sent on 11/19/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/28/2017

Hiring Cheyenne Schultz was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. Her work speaks for itself, but on top of that, she is friendly, helpful, and goes leaps and bounds further than I ever imagined a photographer would. I am so grateful to have had her capture our special day!

Sent on 01/08/2018