Cherry Blossom String Quartet

Cherry Blossom String Quartet

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cherry Blossom String Quartet

Elegance For All Occasions

Since 1992, the Cherry Blossom String Quartet (CBSQ) has been delighting audiences across the Washington, D.C. area. The group is run by its musicians who work one-on-one with clients providing personalized service. Please consider using CBSQ for your next event. We promise to create an inviting atmosphere that your guests are guaranteed to enjoy. Visit our website at http://cherryblossomstrings.com/ to learn more or inquire about our availability.

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Cherry Blossom String Quartet on

77 Reviews for Cherry Blossom String Quartet

Ceremony (4)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Instrumentals (2)
Willing to Travel (1)

CBSQ did an amazing job with my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were able to provide planning recommendations in order to ensure that the songs matched timing, etc. They were responsive and professional from the minute we inquired about availability. Their repertoire is extensive and they're willing to learn new songs (at a cost) in order for you to personalize your wedding as needed. It was so much fun playing classical music leading up to the ceremony, and walking back down the aisle to Don't Stop Believing. I cannot say enough good things about CBSQ!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Cherry Blossom SQ for outdoor wedding ceremony and indoor cocktail hour music for our wedding on 3/31/2018 in Fort Belvoir. They are very talented and did a wonderful job. Everything went smoothly and our guests were impressed with CBSQ's performance. I highly recommend CBSQ!

Profile Picture Chloe, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Willing to Travel

My orchestrally inclined friend helped me select Cherry Blossom String Quartet, and we couldn't be happier. Lovely music that added such class to our special day. We used them only for the prelude, ceremony, and cocktail hour because we had a DJ planned for the reception. They were very flexible in terms of the hours they were willing to work so it was easy to book them for only part of the time. They have a very extensive and varied repertoire and their website makes it very easy to pick out the music for the day. Their music planning form was very organized and made sure they knew all the important ceremony details.

Profile Picture Nisha, 4/29/17, 9 Reviews

Cherry Blossom String Quartet Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

220x220 sq 1466817421086 color lores 135
220x220 sq 1466817816311 color lores 216
220x220 sq 1466817835579 imag0470
220x220 sq 1466817856499 image
220x220 sq 1524822754 647c2ee41e247f78 1524822753 ecb6de77f6ee0191 1524822750704 1 5
220x220 sq 1524822754 a397d31fdd83d654 1524822753 ff62728b85658b16 1524822750707 2 44
220x220 sq 1524822819 7fcaaf218d74ed2c 1524822818 998a255ec8e1b415 1524822817027 1 2

4 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the best musical groups you can possibly find for a wedding. This is the "A" team! After I finish officiating a wedding, I always stand near these musicians just to absorb as much of their beautiful music as I can!

One of the best musical groups in the Washington, DC area. This is the "A" team. Wonderfully played, and happy music (not drab or funereal). After I officiate a ceremony, I always sit near them at the reception's cocktail party just to hear their wonderful music.

I have worked with Cherry Blossom String Quartet for years, and they are always professional and play beautifully. They also will learn unique songs for clients and have a wide repertoire. Highly recommended!

This group is amazing and wonderful to work with. You never have to worry with them and they sound beautiful. As a wedding planner I worked with them for years, even hiring them for my own wedding.

Arlington, VA 22301   See On Map