Perfection doesn't just happen. It's planned.
Chère Rosalie is a New York wedding planning and design firm. Offering an experienced, talented team, we are all about making your special day truly your own. From finding your dream venue to tailor-made place cards, we can help you with every planning detail, no matter how small.
Chère means "dear" in French and Rosalie is the name of our founder's grandmother, who has been and continues to be a powerful influence in her life. Grandma Rosalie always wanted to pursue her passion for the wedding industry but never had the chance. So, it was only fitting that when our founder decided to launch her own company she name it after her. Chère Rosalie designs, plans and coordinates beautiful weddings in her honor.
Whether you have dreamed about your wedding since you were a kid or you’re new to the idea entirely, you want the day to be perfect. That’s where we come in. Chère Rosalie will flawlessly execute each detail you spent months planning or help bring your vision to life by taking the lead on every aspect of your special day. We carefully craft stress-free, seamless, and stunning celebrations. Our detail-oriented team is passionate about designing sophisticated gatherings. We are pleased to offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services. From the pre-ceremony preparations to the reception and beyond, Chère Rosalie aims to make sure that to-be-newlyweds can enjoy every special moment of the big day. This business can implement budget analysis, event design, timeline and to-do list creation, vendor referrals, and guest list management.
14 Reviews for Chère Rosalie
Recommended by 100% of couples
21 User photos
Alison · Married on 11/07/2020
Kim is THE best
"Kim is the best," is a phrase my husband and I must have said to each other minimum 100x in our short 4-week wedding planning process.
In a pre-Covid world, we were going to spend 10 months planning a 140 person wedding in California. In the stark reality of 2020, we ended up spending 4 weeks planning a 25 person wedding in our New York backyard. We were worried that with the short timeline, the much smaller budget, Covid restrictions, and the stunted guest list, the wedding wouldn't feel real. We'd have our real wedding in California.
Enter Kim, a superhuman magician (or behind the scenes: an incredibly hardworking creative and organizational genius) who pulled together the most perfect day.
- She understood our vision immediately. I'd show her a picture of something I liked -- just as general inspiration -- and within hours she'd send me back something I could actually rent/buy that matched the picture almost exactly.
- She respected our budget. She was so adept at scouring the internet for affordable yet stylish pieces -- I assumed she only worked in that mode. But after peeping her Instagram, I saw that she's also a champion of the truly fancy NYC wedding. The woman does it all!
- She rolled up her sleeves, signing herself up for almost every DIY job of the wedding. At some point, my husband and I laughed about converting the outdoor shower into a photo booth. We told Kim our joke of an idea, and of course, she suggested a way to make it look stunning. When I mentioned that it would create a lot more work for her to assemble the photo booth, and her day-of to do list was already so long she replied with pure enthusiasm about making our day as special as possible. (Thank you, Kim, that photo booth was a hit)
- She is -- BONUS -- a Photoshop wizard and did things like design a menu for us which really just put the finishing touches on the day and made the wedding feel like it wasn't planned in 4 weeks.
- She was so, so, so available and on top of things.
- She knew how important it was to keep the wedding Covid safe. She carefully measured the space and then figured out how to put 7 to 8 feet between each table. Also, Kim was at our house (the venue) for at least a full 24 hours wedding weekend and somehow never once took off her mask.
- She is pure joy. She is your cheerleader. She is doing what she loves, and it shows.
So, we had our real wedding after all.
Like I said, Kim is THE best. I was never the kind of gal to dream and dream about my wedding. But, when I think back on the day, I feel straight giddy. Kim made it magical.
Kim, we can't thank you enough.Sent on 10/27/2020
Chère Rosalie's reply:Ali! I'm like crying reading your review. It's truly remarkable thinking about meeting you and Justin for the first time at the house and seeing how much we got done in such a short amount of time. You two were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, making it fun every step of the way. You both had such positive energy and were so open to going with the flow despite having to change your original wedding plans. Getting to know you both, your pup and your families throughout the 4 weeks was such a highlight of the year and I will remember all of it forever. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!
Sarah W. · Getting married on 11/11/2021
Exactly what we needed for our intimate wedding
Kim at Chere Rosalie was amazing in helping us plan a wedding in less than 30 days (after COVID put a stop to our original plans). She was extremely responsive and organized every step of the way. I felt 100% comfortable that Kim had everything under control, which allowed me to be stress free in the planning process (which says a lot when planning a wedding in less than a month!). Would highly recommend Chere Rosalie to future bride and grooms!Sent on 01/12/2021
Chère Rosalie's reply:Sarah!
Krystina B. · Getting married on 07/17/2021
Hire her for your wedding!
I found Kim online after I searched for a wedding planner for a wedding I had 3 months to plan. I told her everything I wanted and she executed all of my ideas perfectly. She is resourceful and very attentive. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner. Planning a wedding in three months wasn’t apart of my original plan but with all of her help, I have no regrets, it was exactly what we wanted.Sent on 09/18/2020
Chère Rosalie's reply:Hey Krystina,
Chère Rosalie Price Rates