Chère Rosalie

Valley Cottage, New York, Valley Cottage, NY 10989 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
  • Deals 1

About Chère Rosalie

Perfection doesn't just happen. It's planned.

Chère Rosalie is a New York wedding planning and design firm. Offering an experienced, talented team, we are all about making your special day truly your own. From finding your dream venue to tailor-made place cards, we can help you with every planning detail, no matter how small.

Chère means "dear" in French and Rosalie is the name of our founder's grandmother, who has been and continues to be a powerful influence in her life. Grandma Rosalie always wanted to pursue her passion for the wedding industry but never had the chance. So, it was only fitting that when our founder decided to launch her own company she name it after her. Chère Rosalie designs, plans and coordinates beautiful weddings in her honor.

Whether you have dreamed about your wedding since you were a kid or you’re new to the idea entirely, you want the day to be perfect. That’s where we come in. Chère Rosalie will flawlessly execute each detail you spent months planning or help bring your vision to life by taking the lead on every aspect of your special day. We carefully craft stress-free, seamless, and stunning celebrations. Our detail-oriented team is passionate about designing sophisticated gatherings. We are pleased to offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services. From the pre-ceremony preparations to the reception and beyond, Chère Rosalie aims to make sure that to-be-newlyweds can enjoy every special moment of the big day. This business can implement budget analysis, event design, timeline and to-do list creation, vendor referrals, and guest list management.

Follow Chère Rosalie on

10 Reviews for Chère Rosalie

• Shana

Shana Feibus · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Kim is amazing!!!

Kim Pestalozzi was my day of coordinator for my NYC wedding in August. The day ran smoothly and Kim was essential in making that happen. She anticipated my every need and was always thinking 10 steps ahead. Kim pretty much spent the day racing around, but when I needed her she was there within moments. She was prompt and professional at all times. Kim came prepared with a bag full of items that you might need but hadn't thought to bring. We were a very large group and Kim made it seem so easy managing us. Several of my bridesmaids later told me that Kim was amazing and so helpful. My mom later told me that she had no idea how we could have done anything that day without Kim. Thank you so much Kim!!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Chère Rosalie's reply:

Shana, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved coordinating your rehearsal dinner and wedding. The way everyone spoke about your love for each other is a true testament to your relationship. Thank you for letting me part of your special day. Wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Allison Bouis · Married on 01/07/2020

Day Of Wedding Planner

Kim was absolutely amazing to have on the day of my wedding. She was beyond professional and responsible, managing to ensure the entire day ran smoothly–all while having an amazing attitude that kept everyone in great spirits! I cannot recommend her enough and am lucky to have had her as part of our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Chère Rosalie's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for your incredibly kind words. I'll never forget your wedding because it truly showcased your style and individuality. You, Felipe and your family were wonderful to work with! All the best :-)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chère Rosalie FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chère Rosalie 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Valley Cottage, New York Valley Cottage, NY, 10989 See on map
    845-458-1187 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chère Rosalie)