Chère Rosalie Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Mary
    Mary C. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

For the perfect wedding choose Chere Rosalie!

Kim and the team at Chere Rosalie worked with us for over a year and a half. When the day finally arrived everything was amazing. Kim was able to visualize and bring to life my daughter's dream wedding.
    Kim always listened to our thoughts and ideas. Her contacts and vendor suggestions were perfect. You look at pictures of weddings and say I like this or that looks great. Never did I realize until working with Kim and her team everything that goes into making that vision a reality.
    Without hesitation I recommend Kim and Chere Rosalie. On my daughter's wedding day I was able to relax and enjoy every moment because I knew they were taking care of everything.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 07/16/2022

Dream come true!

Kim and Chére Rosalie made our wedding dreams come true. We worked with Kim for a year and a half before the big day, and from our first phone call she was warm, organized, thoughtful, and full of ideas. I never felt like she pushed anything on us, but instead presented many options based on our vision and budget. She made herself readily available to us throughout the planning process via texting, phone calls, zoom, and in person meetings. On the day of the wedding, I could totally relax because she and her team were taking care of all the details and being proactive to deal with any issues that arose. Everything ran smoothly and she maintained her professionalism and friendliness with everyone throughout the entire event. Our wedding exceeded our expectations in so many ways and Kim and her team were a huge part of that. We cannot recommend Kim and Chére Rosalie enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sarah C. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HRIE THEM - I truly didn't stress during our wedding.

I would recommend Kim to ANY bride. Not only is she so flexible and detail-oriented, but her team made me feel SO comfortable on my day. They will be your best friends, your security guards, your assistants, and totally run the show. I cannot thank Kim and her team enough. She planned the entire wedding from start to finish over the course of a year and she booked ALL my vendors - venue, band, florist, renting additional bars, getting a last minute photo booth, tableware, little details like match books - she even put flip flops in the bathroom!!! Once you get engaged, just book her. She'll take care of the rest.
  • Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Everything was perfect!

Kim is the most amazing party planner. As the mother of the bride, I can't say enough good things about Kim. With her big smile and cheery personality, she took care of every detail large and small. She took care of every vendor, contract, and decorative detail. Kim was always available to us and got us answers to every question. The entire weekend wedding was perfect! We had a large wedding at Cedar Lakes Estate, but I know Kim has worked in many different venues. Sarah is amazing also. These women are incredibly competent and excellent at their jobs. Working with them on this milestone in our lives made everything even better!
    Tessa B. Married on 02/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You NEED Kim to help plan you wedding!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kim! She helped us plan our wedding in Phoenix, Arizona, and she made the entire process seamless from the very beginning. She is organized, creative, detail oriented, and a great communicator! Having Kim as our wedding planner was by far the best decision we made! Thank you again SO much for making our special day so unbelievably beautiful! All your clients are lucky to have you!!
    Sarah W. Married on 11/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we needed for our intimate wedding

Kim at Chere Rosalie was amazing in helping us plan a wedding in less than 30 days (after COVID put a stop to our original plans). She was extremely responsive and organized every step of the way. I felt 100% comfortable that Kim had everything under control, which allowed me to be stress free in the planning process (which says a lot when planning a wedding in less than a month!). Would highly recommend Chere Rosalie to future bride and grooms!

Sarah!
    Thank you so much for such a sweet review. It was so wonderful getting to know you during the planning process. You're such a kind and beautiful person and I wish you and Kevin a lifetime of happiness.
    Brecken I. Married on 09/04/2021

Kim is the best!!!

From the first Zoom call we had I fell in love with Kim! Her attention to detail was incredible! Her responsiveness, energetic personality, and love for love made planning my wedding the easy process! Cant thank Kim enough for all she did to make the wedding planning process go smooth!
  • Hilary
    Hilary O. Married on 08/21/2021

Kim is truly amazing!!

Kim is truly amazing!! It was such a pleasure to work with her for our wedding. Her energy was exactly what we needed from our planner -- organized, responsive, patient, flexible. Our wedding day was perfect, and most importantly, we enjoyed it to its fullest – thank you, Kim, for making this happen for us! We are so grateful to have worked with someone so thoughtful and reliable.

We hired Kim with a “month of” coordination package. Her pre-wedding day support was surprisingly robust and greatly appreciated! I had been optimistic that I could cover most of the planning myself, but in the weeks leading up, all the details really start to pile up and decision fatigue set in. Enter: Kim. We had a deep dive call where I laid everything out – planned and unplanned. I could tell she genuinely cared with how she invested herself into this process. She took time to understand the vision, and then jumped right in, making suggestions and taking initiative. She worked directly with our venue and vendors on logistics and nailed down the timelines and seating arrangements – offering much needed expertise in these areas. At the last minute, she even offered up some “extras” from her arsenal for our use - a card box & easel – crossing off those last lingering to-do’s that were distracting us from enjoying the weekend ahead.

On the day of our wedding, Kim was the backbone of the day. She knew the schedule like back of her hand. She was *everywhere* we needed her and invisible all the same. She ran around the venue, a 500 acre property, making sure everything was in order – checking in on the vendors, cross-referencing our contracts to account for all deliverables, orchestrating various activities we had planned for guests, all the while keeping time and subtly shepherding around the wedding party through getting-ready, photos, ceremony. She fully took the lead on all logistics for the day – even putting out unexpected “fires” like a blown fuse in the bridal suite. This allowed my husband and I to fully immerse ourselves in the day, focus on our guests, and enjoy.

We were truly impressed with the level of support we received, both leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Kim – we cannot thank you enough!
    Charles D. Married on 08/06/2021

Best Money We Spent

Kim was a godsend during the entirety of our wedding planning experience, which lasted more than a year. She was incredibly responsive, generous with her time, and knowledgeable about every detail. She was our biggest advocate and supporter when the inevitable snag occurred during the planning process. We trusted her advice and decision making without hesitation and ended up with the most gorgeous wedding that we could have imagined. This was easily the best money we spent - if you want to relieve a great deal of the wedding stress, you can't do any better than working with a planner like Kim!
    Krystina B. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire her for your wedding!

I found Kim online after I searched for a wedding planner for a wedding I had 3 months to plan. I told her everything I wanted and she executed all of my ideas perfectly. She is resourceful and very attentive. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner. Planning a wedding in three months wasn’t apart of my original plan but with all of her help, I have no regrets, it was exactly what we wanted.

Hey Krystina,
    Thank you so so much for your incredibly kind review. We had such a blast helping you and Teddy put together your wedding after your original plans had to be canceled because of COVID. You were the absolute sweetest the entire process even with all the hurdles we dealt with. But at the end of the night, your wedding was perfection. I cannot wait to watch your family grow :-)
    So much love,
    Christina C. Married on 07/04/2021

Absolutely incredible!

Kim is an amazing wedding coordinator. She met with me periodically before the wedding day and texted me with covid updates constantly. We were on a zoom call going through the details of my wedding for 3 hours one night! I do not think my wedding would've been as smooth as it was if Kim was not there. She brought her fellow coordinator friend Jen to help out and there would have been blips and bumps in our itinerary and in the day if they were not there to guide us and keep us on schedule. I felt as though I could truly relax on my wedding day thanks to them and felt very safe leaving everything up to them!! Kim is amazing and I couldn't recommend her enough. Everyone needs a wedding coordinator!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly R. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Experience

Kim was an amazing planner and was so wonderful to work with! We pivoted, like many couples, from a wedding in BK to a smaller wedding at our home in CT. Every time we spoke, she was so optimistic and helped us create a fairy tale wedding. We loved every moment of our wedding and the experience working with Kim was absolutely perfect. Chere Rosalie is a dream team and they are absolute professionals! Book them!
    Tiina L. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kim was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Since day one, we were drawn to Kim's personality and style. She took the time to get to know us, knew all of the right questions to ask and areas to proactively plan for. She was amazing at advising us on our vendor and style decisions, while also strived to keep us budget conscious throughout the whole experience. She curated a unique event that represented our vision and executed it flawlessly. Kim was extremely detailed and she continuously put all concerns to rest through her strong organization skills and attention to detail. She took the reigns the whole day of, which allowed us and our family/friends to enjoy the day. Our family continuously commented about how nonstop she was day of and yet was so genuinely helpful and kind to them, helping them with their needs throughout the way, while ensuring the event from start to finish went off without a hitch!

Chère Rosalie's reply:

Awee Tiina! Thank you so so much for such a thoughtful review. I still can't believe we don't talk every day anymore. It was such a pleasure getting to know you, Greg and your pups thoughout the entire process :-) You two cared so deeply about all the details and it made my job even more fun.

And it truly brought tears to my eyes watching it all come together on your wedding day. The sun came out just in time, the setting was breathtaking, the food was delicious, the flowers were perfect, I could go on. But most importantly, you and Greg were able to celebrate your love in such a special way in front of those you cherish most. Thank you for letting me be part of it all :-)
  • Lianne
    Lianne W. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner

Kim made our wedding day truly special. We had gone back and forth with Covid unsure if we could even pull the day off. Once we realized that our entire party would be vaccinated in time, Kim planned our wedding in 5 days. No joke. We told her on a Thursday and by the following Thursday we had a venue, flowers, photographer, hair and make up all booked. On the day, the venue was gorgeous and Kim planned everything seamlessly. It was an actual - no stress wedding. We didn't have to lift a finger. I highly recommend Kim and her company Chère Rosalie. If you get to have her as a wedding planner - you are truly blessed.
  • Menna
    Menna E. Married on 05/01/2021

Simply the best

Ok, where do i start? Kim planned our dream wedding. I walked into this wedding planning process so overwhelmed until I found Kim! And thank goodnessI did. She made the experience so painless and fun! She is so creative, organized, and on top of it. Believe me when i say you will not regret choosing her for your big day. We love you Kim!
  • Shana
    Shana F. Married on 12/08/2020

Kim is amazing!!!

Kim Pestalozzi was my day of coordinator for my NYC wedding in August. The day ran smoothly and Kim was essential in making that happen. She anticipated my every need and was always thinking 10 steps ahead. Kim pretty much spent the day racing around, but when I needed her she was there within moments. She was prompt and professional at all times. Kim came prepared with a bag full of items that you might need but hadn't thought to bring. We were a very large group and Kim made it seem so easy managing us. Several of my bridesmaids later told me that Kim was amazing and so helpful. My mom later told me that she had no idea how we could have done anything that day without Kim. Thank you so much Kim!!!

Chère Rosalie's reply:

Shana, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved coordinating your rehearsal dinner and wedding. The way everyone spoke about your love for each other is a true testament to your relationship. Thank you for letting me part of your special day. Wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Alison Married on 11/07/2020

Kim is THE best

"Kim is the best," is a phrase my husband and I must have said to each other minimum 100x in our short 4-week wedding planning process.

In a pre-Covid world, we were going to spend 10 months planning a 140 person wedding in California. In the stark reality of 2020, we ended up spending 4 weeks planning a 25 person wedding in our New York backyard. We were worried that with the short timeline, the much smaller budget, Covid restrictions, and the stunted guest list, the wedding wouldn't feel real. We'd have our real wedding in California.

Enter Kim, a superhuman magician (or behind the scenes: an incredibly hardworking creative and organizational genius) who pulled together the most perfect day.

- She understood our vision immediately. I'd show her a picture of something I liked -- just as general inspiration -- and within hours she'd send me back something I could actually rent/buy that matched the picture almost exactly.

- She respected our budget. She was so adept at scouring the internet for affordable yet stylish pieces -- I assumed she only worked in that mode. But after peeping her Instagram, I saw that she's also a champion of the truly fancy NYC wedding. The woman does it all!

- She rolled up her sleeves, signing herself up for almost every DIY job of the wedding. At some point, my husband and I laughed about converting the outdoor shower into a photo booth. We told Kim our joke of an idea, and of course, she suggested a way to make it look stunning. When I mentioned that it would create a lot more work for her to assemble the photo booth, and her day-of to do list was already so long she replied with pure enthusiasm about making our day as special as possible. (Thank you, Kim, that photo booth was a hit)

- She is -- BONUS -- a Photoshop wizard and did things like design a menu for us which really just put the finishing touches on the day and made the wedding feel like it wasn't planned in 4 weeks.

- She was so, so, so available and on top of things.

- She knew how important it was to keep the wedding Covid safe. She carefully measured the space and then figured out how to put 7 to 8 feet between each table. Also, Kim was at our house (the venue) for at least a full 24 hours wedding weekend and somehow never once took off her mask.

- She is pure joy. She is your cheerleader. She is doing what she loves, and it shows.

So, we had our real wedding after all.

Like I said, Kim is THE best. I was never the kind of gal to dream and dream about my wedding. But, when I think back on the day, I feel straight giddy. Kim made it magical.

Kim, we can't thank you enough.

Chère Rosalie's reply:

Ali! I'm like crying reading your review. It's truly remarkable thinking about meeting you and Justin for the first time at the house and seeing how much we got done in such a short amount of time. You two were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, making it fun every step of the way. You both had such positive energy and were so open to going with the flow despite having to change your original wedding plans. Getting to know you both, your pup and your families throughout the 4 weeks was such a highlight of the year and I will remember all of it forever. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day!

So much love,
    Kim

P.S. we'll be over soon for puppy playdates and s'mores ;-)
    Jillian Married on 10/24/2020

Highly Recommend!

Kim is absolutely amazing! Like many we had to pivot due to the pandemic and Kim was there for us every step of the way! Kim spent time getting to know us in order to ensure our wedding reflected our personalities. Kim is extremely creative, organized, patient, flexible, and responsive! Kim always made herself available throughout the whole planning process and spent multiple hours with us prior to our wedding day to ensure all details were properly mapped out. Thanks to Kim, my wedding day turned out to be absolutely amazing! Kim made sure the day went as smooth as possible, worked with all our vendors to ensure setup was perfect based on our requests, and keep us on track. We were able to fully enjoy the day without a worry! Kim made our day truly special! We highly recommend Kim and the Chere Rosalie team!
  • Stacy
    Stacy W. Married on 09/20/2020

Must have planner

Kim was essential to making our wedding day flawless. She helped us navigate wedding planning in 2020 and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We are so thankful for everything her and her team did and can’t recommend her enough. Can’t imagine the day without her, thanks again for everything!!

Stacy and Buddy!
    You two were so much fun to work with throughout the whole process and incredibly poised despite all the changes. It was clear that nothing was going to stop you from saying I do and celebrating your love surrounded by your closest family and friends. And everything turned out perfectly. Thank you for letting us be part of your day!
    xo Kim
    Meylin M. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kim was a heaven-sent to us! Every bride needs Kim on their special day.

We couldn't have gotten luckier! Kim was heaven-sent to us; we had to postpone our wedding a week before it was scheduled to happen due to Covid. The process of re-planning was disheartening but finding Kim changed everything for us. She was responsive, organized, energetic, and a delight. Her enthusiasm helped me feel excited again and stress-free. The day of the wedding, Kim kept things running smoothly. Our ceremony was scheduled to happen outdoors but it had been raining all morning. Kim quickly came up with a back up plan that made us feel at ease; she was reassuring and I knew that with her running the ship, everything was going to be perfect. And it was! Kim loves what she is doing and that is the best energy to have on your special day. Don't think about it twice - every bride and groom needs Kim on their team!

Awe Meylin!!
    I was so excited when you first reached out to me because you had gone through so much just to get married but you were determined to make it perfect. I truly enjoyed getting to know you during the process and of course, seeing you in your dress brought tears to my eyes because you were just as beautiful on the outside as on the inside. Thank you for your incredibly kind words and for letting me be a small part in your special day. Cannot wait to see you and Wes take on the world as husband and wife.
    Much love,
  • Caroline
    Caroline N. Married on 09/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal Experience with Chère Rosalie!!!

Working with Kim and her team was an amazing experience. Throughout the entire planning process, she felt like a true partner. She took time to really get to know us both as a couple and individually. She really invests in creating a personal relationship with her clients, which makes it easy to collaborate and for her to put together an event that's really meaningful and exactly the way you want it to be. She's organized, incredibly detail-oriented, and prides herself on delivering the best and most special wedding day for brides, grooms, and their families. She also shines on the day of the wedding. She and her team work tirelessly to create a great experience for the couple (especially the bride) and allow for the couple to focus 100% on their day, and none of the logistics. She's truly a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!
    Allison B. Married on 01/07/2020

Day Of Wedding Planner

Kim was absolutely amazing to have on the day of my wedding. She was beyond professional and responsible, managing to ensure the entire day ran smoothly–all while having an amazing attitude that kept everyone in great spirits! I cannot recommend her enough and am lucky to have had her as part of our special day!

Chère Rosalie's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for your incredibly kind words. I'll never forget your wedding because it truly showcased your style and individuality. You, Felipe and your family were wonderful to work with! All the best :-)
    Katina Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Superhero

Kim was the coordinator for our November wedding and we LOVED working with her. She handled every one of our wedding twists and turns like a champ and was magically always there when we needed her. She worked with all of our vendors seamlessly and made it all look easy. Every single thing was in it’s right place—with little to no instructions from us (the overwhelmed bride and groom). We can’t imagine any other human doing a better job. When we left at the end of the night we were sad to see her go, but happy to have known her for a few hours. Couldn’t recommend more.

Hey Josh!
    Thank you so much for your amazing review. Your wedding was truly unforgettable to me- I was blown away by all the personal touches with the temporary tattoos and your friends' hilarious song. It's clear how close and in love you and Katina are and the kind of incredible life you will build together. I wish you all the best, happy new year!
    Jennifer Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won’t find a better planner than Kim!

Kim is a born planner, and will go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect! No aspect of your wedding will go overlooked, and she will spend countless hours making sure that you are happy. She created a day-of timeline for my wedding, and everything went super smoothly with her keeping us on schedule. She also introduced me to both a videographer and alterations company that were a perfect fit, literally. Even if attending a wedding as a guest, she can’t help but jump into action to make sure no detail goes unnoticed. Your wedding will be in the best possible hands with Kim as your planner, and your day will be one that you will treasure forever!

Chère Rosalie's reply:

Awe Jenn thank you so much for your kind review! I love your love story and I was so honored you and Marouane let me be part of your special day. I don't think I've cried as much during vows as I did at yours. You could feel the passion and fight you two have for each other and what it took to get down that aisle. I wish you both so much happiness!

illustration stars