826 College Ave APT A, Harrisonburg, VA 22802 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Chelsie Gordon Photography

I'm color-obsessed, fun loving, quirky, and hopelessly optimistic! I currently live in the Shenandoah Valley and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else! I'm silly and maybe a little corny - I sometimes tell dumb jokes in order to get genuine smiles from my couples or their wedding party - there's no shame in my game.

Most of all, I love my job and I truly feel so blessed to be able to celebrate with my couples every weekend. There's nothing better than witnessing the beginning of a new marriage! I can't even tell you how excited I am to meet you and to hear your love story!

Follow Chelsie Gordon Photography on

Chelsie Gordon Photography 7
  • Bethany

Bethany Gugino · Married on 06/29/2019

We Love Chelsie!!

I think I fell in love with Chelsie at our first meeting or at the very least wanted to be her best friend. Her energy and enthusiasm for photography is so invigorating. I feel like my husband and I could have gotten married in the middle of a parking garage and she still would have been able to get gorgeous pictures of us. She’s incredibly talented and has a great personality. She was always making us laugh and smile during the photoshoots which led to genuine smiles. She directed our wedding party with ease and they are a crazy group. We get so many comments about how beautiful our engagement and wedding pictures are. I am SO HAPPY we chose Chelsie!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Chelsie Gordon Photography 8
    Chelsie Gordon Photography 9
    Chelsie Gordon Photography 10

Anna · Married on 11/18/2017

Chelsie is a wonderful photographer. She helped us find a package that fit in our budget, and listened carefully to what we wanted for our wedding day photography. She is professional, talented, and made us feel comfortable and at ease during our engagement shoot and on the day of the wedding.

She remembered details in the moment from the questionnaire that I filled out before the wedding that I forgot, and ad cute umbrellas at the ready when it turned out to be a rainy day (those pics are some of my favorite from the day!). She dealt cheerfully with my big, rowdy disorganized family and got perfect family group shots (everyone agrees our extended family picture is about as good as could be!).

When I look through the pictures Chelsie took it is like re-living the wedding from another point of view-- seeing how delighted and full of love we look during our processional and recessional makes me cry every time I see them (I'm getting teary right now writing this). She truly captured the presence of the spirit that was with us the whole day.

Chelsie, thank you for being there with us on our wedding day (I am so glad we have your signature on our wedding certificate, too!).

To all the couples out there considering Chelsie as a photographer: you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Chelsie Gordon Photography 11
    Chelsie Gordon Photography 12
  • I

Isabel · Married on 11/04/2017

Chelsie was wonderful to work with! From the very start, she was responsive to all emails and worked with our timeline to schedule the engagement photos, even while we were an entire state away. She was super helpful throughout the weeks leading up to the wedding, and she was incredibly attentive to all the details and plans we had discussed. As we worked with her, she got to know our personalities so we always felt comfortable with her. She also knew the kind of photos we wanted for the wedding - classic, timeless, and loving. On the day of the wedding, Chelsie and her secondary photographer were very professional, especially during the ceremony, which was a Catholic mass in a church - they were amazing! They knew exactly where to go and the shots they needed to take during the ceremony. During the reception, they took great photos of everyone, and we just love looking through the entire album! Chelsie perfectly captured our love during the most amazing day of our lives. Thank you so, so much!

Sent on 04/02/2018