Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number

Chelsea Diane Photography 7
  • Kate

Kate Franczek · Married on 06/08/2019

THE best!!

Chelsea and her husband KILLED it with our wedding photos. We ended up having pouring down rain for the entire day of our wedding. This was less than ideal, but some how Chelsea and Andrew made us completely forget about the dreary weather. They embraced the rain, and it made for the MOST beautiful and stunning photos. Chelsea and Andrew are a joy to spend your wedding day with. Andrew and the guys were laughing the whole day, and Cheslea eased my nerves the morning and afternoon getting ready for the ceremony.

I give my absolute highest recommendation for Chelsea Diane Photography. They were professional, responsive, and flexible throughout the entire planning process. But most importantly, their work is absolutely beautiful. They were able to perfectly capture the mood and ambiance of our wedding day with their organic style.

I will definitely be returning to them for photos of any life event down the road! Do not hesitate to work with them for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Chelsea Diane Photography 8
    Chelsea Diane Photography 9
    Chelsea Diane Photography 10
    Chelsea Diane Photography 11

Rhena · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful moments captured

Chelsea and Andrew were a dream to work with. My husband and I met with Chelsea Diane Photography over a year ago when we first began wedding planning. We met them for coffee and ended up chatting for two hours. I had taken a very long time deciding on who to book as my photographer and when I discovered their work on Instagram, I knew they were the photographers who would shoot my wedding day. Chelsea and Andrew have such a unique eye, and they really catch those details people miss often. Of course all of the main events are captured, but the whole night they were capturing things I didn’t even know I needed pictures of.

We had booked them for our engagement photos as well, so we were pretty comfortable with them before our wedding day (which I also highly recommend doing). It just felt like two friends coming for our wedding. Chelsea came to the bridal suite when she first arrived and grabbed pictures of my bridesmaids and I getting ready for the ceremony. I can’t say enough how important it is for you to book someone that feels like a friend, it was such a comfortable and fun experience. There were times in the reception where I forgot we were even being photographed - they have a very natural and non-forced way of grabbing those special moments. All of the wedding party and family told us how wonderful Andrew and Chelsea were to work with.

I feel so sad the wedding is over, but I’m so happy we gained two new friends out of the experience. Chelsea & Andrew, I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done and the beautiful moments you capture.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Chelsea Diane Photography 12
    Chelsea Diane Photography 13

Nancy · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiancé and I loved Chelsea Diane Photography! Chelsea and Andrew made our mini engagement session on the beach so much fun! They were so flexible and accommodating throughout the whole planning process (as we had to change the date several times) and are truly amazing artists!

Sent on 10/18/2017