Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number

Chelsea Diane Photography 6
Chelsea Diane Photography 7

Rhena · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful moments captured

Chelsea and Andrew were a dream to work with. My husband and I met with Chelsea Diane Photography over a year ago when we first began wedding planning. We met them for coffee and ended up chatting for two hours. I had taken a very long time deciding on who to book as my photographer and when I discovered their work on Instagram, I knew they were the photographers who would shoot my wedding day. Chelsea and Andrew have such a unique eye, and they really catch those details people miss often. Of course all of the main events are captured, but the whole night they were capturing things I didn’t even know I needed pictures of.

We had booked them for our engagement photos as well, so we were pretty comfortable with them before our wedding day (which I also highly recommend doing). It just felt like two friends coming for our wedding. Chelsea came to the bridal suite when she first arrived and grabbed pictures of my bridesmaids and I getting ready for the ceremony. I can’t say enough how important it is for you to book someone that feels like a friend, it was such a comfortable and fun experience. There were times in the reception where I forgot we were even being photographed - they have a very natural and non-forced way of grabbing those special moments. All of the wedding party and family told us how wonderful Andrew and Chelsea were to work with.

I feel so sad the wedding is over, but I’m so happy we gained two new friends out of the experience. Chelsea & Andrew, I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done and the beautiful moments you capture.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Chelsea Diane Photography 8
    Chelsea Diane Photography 9

Nancy · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiancé and I loved Chelsea Diane Photography! Chelsea and Andrew made our mini engagement session on the beach so much fun! They were so flexible and accommodating throughout the whole planning process (as we had to change the date several times) and are truly amazing artists!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Chelsea Diane Photography 10
    Chelsea Diane Photography 11

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Enternaly grateful for the amazing duo!

I remember as soon as I got engaged I wanted to reach out to this couple from what I had seen from Instagram, and I am truest grateful I did. Chelsea and Andrew are not only talented photographers but truest wonderful people.

We had them shoot our engagement and wedding photos. I remember being nervous going to the shoot, thinking of my personal inseruities with myself and I remember expressing those with Chelsea and quickly her making me feel so much better. As soon as we started shooting they gave us such amazing direction and made us feel so comfortable and confident in ourselves. After seeing the results of just the engagement photos we were so blown away and I knew our wedding photos would be just amazing. And they were!!!

This couple made our wedding photo dreams come true. Not only did they shoot the wedding but Chelsea also made signs for our wedding and the table numbers which were such a special touch. Truly, I am so amazed by all they did for us and also how they captured our wedding. We got married at the Mill at Fine Creek and I had seen photos done there before( not by them) and knew we had an amazing spot to work with BUT they blew every photo I had seen of the venue out of the water. I will cherish these photos forever and I love the fact we have these share to future generations.

Chelsea and Andrew are very skilled and wonderful photographers. I could not even imagine anyone else capturing such cherished moments and we will 100% use them for special moments in the future.

Sent on 12/30/2018