Cheers Entertainment

Van Nuys, CA 91406 Map · Phone number

About Cheers Entertainment

The team at Cheers Entertainment specializes in personalizing your party. We look forward to finding out exactly how we can make your party special. We feel that by taking this approach, we stand out from the rest. Our Disc Jockeys, Emcees and Musicians are all highly trained professionals in all types of events. Whether it be a WEDDING, MITZVAH, THEME PARTY, CLASS REUNION, CONVENTION, HOLIDAY PARTY OR ANY SPECIAL EVENT... Cheers Entertainment is ready to accommodate you with your very own personal entertainment package!

We know how much time and energy goes into planning a party, so we like to take that extra effort to help you in planning your entertainment. Let us take the worries off your hands and make it the best party it can possibly (or impossibly :) be!

Follow Cheers Entertainment on

31 Reviews for Cheers Entertainment

1 User photo

Cheers Entertainment 1

Karen Megling · Married on 10/19/2018

"Cheers" to a wonderful wedding experience of music

Can I just tell you how wonderful and happy CHEERS Ent is? Met Brian at a bridal fair in Laguna last this past February. He was on his way to DJ the runway show and still took time out to speak with me. I was so impressed by his, personality, kindness and passion for his business and the people he works with. My daughters wedding was October 19th and after my daughter, myself and her stepmom meeting with Brian and really feeling so great about working with him. He listened, asked questions and genuinely cared about helping make her wedding a great party, we ALL agreed and booked him on the spot. He has an online template that allowed for customization of songs to be included, along with ones you DO NOT want! - He looked very handsome in his suit and our guests had a great time dancing all evening. I know we were not his only client, but he sure made us feel like we were his top priority client. I cannot recommend Brian / Cheers enough - So very happy with our choice.

jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

I’m a wedding coordinator and just worked with Brian, from Cheers Entertainment and he was awesome! He was great at communicating prior to the wedding, arrived on time, had a clean and modern setup and kept that dance floor FULL all night long! I highly recommend Brian! Thanks for making the wedding so fun!

Don &Nhora · Married on 06/02/2018

We had Cheers Entertainment for our two mitzvah events. Al was so wonderful to work with. He was extremely kind and very approachable from the start. He offered so many great suggestions based on the theme, grand entrance music, games and etc. for our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah last June . We really wanted a fun party and Al made it happen Al and Bryan did such a wonderful job keeping everything in order. They played such a great mixture of music and were able to keep the dance floor full the entire night and even gave us great suggestions about the lightings, which really made the venue look even more beautiful. We were told by numerous family members and friends that the our party was one of the best parties they have attended and how much fun they had. I would highly recommend CHEERS ENTERTAINMENT to any Mitzvah events or anyone looking for great DJ & MC.

Cheers Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Down Emery Lane
    Down Emery Lane Wedding Planners

Brian was absolutely a pleasure to work with. He had great communication leading up to the wedding and was an amazing partner on the wedding day. He really read the crowd and kept the dance floor FULL! I highly recommend working with Cheers Entertainment

• Van Nuys, CA 91406 See on map