Cheers Entertainment Reviews

31 Reviews for Cheers Entertainment

1 User photo

Cheers Entertainment 1

Karen Megling · Married on 10/19/2018

"Cheers" to a wonderful wedding experience of music

Can I just tell you how wonderful and happy CHEERS Ent is? Met Brian at a bridal fair in Laguna last this past February. He was on his way to DJ the runway show and still took time out to speak with me. I was so impressed by his, personality, kindness and passion for his business and the people he works with. My daughters wedding was October 19th and after my daughter, myself and her stepmom meeting with Brian and really feeling so great about working with him. He listened, asked questions and genuinely cared about helping make her wedding a great party, we ALL agreed and booked him on the spot. He has an online template that allowed for customization of songs to be included, along with ones you DO NOT want! - He looked very handsome in his suit and our guests had a great time dancing all evening. I know we were not his only client, but he sure made us feel like we were his top priority client. I cannot recommend Brian / Cheers enough - So very happy with our choice.

jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

I’m a wedding coordinator and just worked with Brian, from Cheers Entertainment and he was awesome! He was great at communicating prior to the wedding, arrived on time, had a clean and modern setup and kept that dance floor FULL all night long! I highly recommend Brian! Thanks for making the wedding so fun!

Don &Nhora · Married on 06/02/2018

We had Cheers Entertainment for our two mitzvah events. Al was so wonderful to work with. He was extremely kind and very approachable from the start. He offered so many great suggestions based on the theme, grand entrance music, games and etc. for our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah last June . We really wanted a fun party and Al made it happen Al and Bryan did such a wonderful job keeping everything in order. They played such a great mixture of music and were able to keep the dance floor full the entire night and even gave us great suggestions about the lightings, which really made the venue look even more beautiful. We were told by numerous family members and friends that the our party was one of the best parties they have attended and how much fun they had. I would highly recommend CHEERS ENTERTAINMENT to any Mitzvah events or anyone looking for great DJ & MC.

Kim · Married on 02/23/2018

Cheers Entertainment was absolutely fantastic, definitely highly recommended and 5 stars! They went above and beyond our expectations. The communication was so professional and easy. Brian knew exactly what we wanted. They helped us put on the best dance we've ever had. We had a blast and can't wait to hire them in the future Thanks, Cheers Entertainment!

Emily · Married on 01/20/2018

Due to my husband being in the military, we had to change our wedding date THREE times. Brian was incredible and was so flexible with us. He made our night absolutely amazing and all of our guests had nothing but positive things to say about him after the reception. I knew he was the perfect DJ for us when I talked with him for 20 minutes at a wedding fair, and once the big night came, I knew I definitely made the right choice!

AnneMarie · Married on 11/04/2017

Incredible! That is the only word that can accurately describe Cheers Entertainment. From day one, reaching out for a conversation about services, to our big day, Cheers Entertainment has been nothing but wonderful. Leading up to our day, Brian was always reachable. We never felt like we were pestering him with our questions. Every question we had was answered and resolved.

When the big day came, we had no worries about how our entertainment would go over. We knew it would be everything we asked for and more. Through out the entire night we were constantly getting praises about Brian. After our event we asked some of our guests if he was taking requests and they said no... it was never necessary to put in a request because he understood the crowd and played exactly what everyone wanted to hear.

One moment stands out in my head that accurately describes the care that Cheers Entertainment and Brian took into making our wedding perfect: When it came to our exit song my husband and I had no idea what to play. So when Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks came on we were blown away. There could not have been a more perfect song to close our evening. And though we gave Brian ideas of songs we liked, he came to this one all on his own by getting to know us.

Our day could not have gone over better and we owe a lot of that to Cheers Entertainment. We will definitely be recommending them and using them for future events.

Cheers Entertainment 2

Jason · Married on 09/10/2017

Great music and variety for our wedding. We did a band and DJ combo and couldn’t have been happier with the performance. They helped make our wedding a very fun wedding!

Carlee · Married on 07/22/2017

When choosing entertainment for a wedding, we wanted the best. And thats what we got with Cheers. Cheers Entertainment was a FABULOUS addition to our wedding. From the very beginning with the planning process, all the way through the event, they were professional, top notch, ALWAYS returned my countless emails and phone calls promptly and professionally. As a DIY bride, their professionalism and tools for success helped me plan my songs/entertainment/timeline and alllllll that stuff that you don't even think about.

Brian Pierce was excellent. The music was on point, and he did an amazing job finding a perfect ensemble of songs that I loved. He was funny and professional without being cheesy, witting and entertaining without being over the top. 5 Stars all the way for Brian.

He was also very accommodating, as some of our requests were somewhat unconventional. And was more than willing to answer all my questions about adding or removing services (lighting, photo booth, etc), and got me quotes and info promptly.

Would highly recommend this company, and an even higher recommendation for Brian Pierce as your DJ and wedding entertainment liason. You will not be disappointed!!

Gregory · Married on 06/24/2017

So, let me start out by saying, I never write these things but the team at Cheers made it hard not to comment on. From day one of the booking with Cheers up until the day of our wedding, they were always there to help us along on this momentous occasion. When it came time to party, the DJ/MC Brian was fantastic, energetic and kept people on the dance floor. I will never book another company, Cheers will always be my first call!

Marcia · Married on 11/04/2016

We worked with Brian at Cheers. He was amazing. The dance floor was crowded the entire time. Brian listened to all our song requests and turned our reception into an awesome party! I highly recommend Brian and Cheers Entertainment!!

Elisabeth · Married on 09/30/2016

The Cheers Entertainment team was thoroughly professional from start to finish, making our special day perfection. The organized online system was so easy-to-use and communicating with Brian was a pleasant experience. They went above and beyond on our wedding day, making the trek from the mainland to Catalina Island seamless. The music was bumpin' all night, and the guests had so much fun on the dance floor! I would highly recommend Cheers to anyone wanting their wedding to go off without a hitch.

Michael · Married on 07/30/2016

Cheers Entertainment was amazing! They recently DJ my wedding on 7/30/16 at Walnut Grove and they did a fantastic job. Brian was our DJ and from day 1 he was there for my wife and I. They are flexible on styles of music, ideas, schemes and how wedding should flow. The wedding page that they use makes the wedding process very smooth and stress free. Brian did an amazing job feeling out our crowd and playing music to get everyone up and dancing. He did an amazing job playing songs that needed to be played at the right time. We received several compliments from our guests about our DJ. Brian was able to play any song that we wanted and I could not be any happier with the outcome. I strongly recommend using Cheers Entertainment and Brian for your upcoming wedding/event.

• F

Franchesca · Married on 06/24/2016

I can't thank Al Darroch and the Cheers team (Brian Pirece) enough. If there was anything I could take away from our day was the music. Several times, I stopped and just took in the moment because the music was exactly what we asked for and it made everything perfect. Throughout the night, everyone kept coming up to us and saying how much they loved the playlist and asked about the DJ. It was above and beyond our expectations. Al was even an angel as he helped soothe my frustrations and tears the day before the wedding. And lastly, I appreciate Al's patience as we tried to plan this wedding ourselves and bit off more than we could chew. We kept putting off the song list, but Al was not pushy, gave us great suggestions and helped through the whole process. Thank you Al and and Cheers Entertainment. We were glad to have chosen you for the big day!

Mallory · Married on 06/05/2016

I haven't had my wedding with her yet but I have met her and talked on the phone with her several times. She is SO nice and she is so organized and professional. I have no doubt she will do an amazing job of keeping the flow of the evening going because every time I talked to her she did just that, kept the convo going and it was so natural.
    Update:
    Now that she has done my wedding I can say with even more certainty how amazing Lisa was! There were so many people on the dance floor all night long and so many people have told me that my wedding was the best they had been too. If you want a good time go with Lisa!

ROSE · Married on 09/25/2015

Lisa was AMAZING. HATS OFF to CHEERS ENTERTAINMENT. If you want a STRESSFREE wedding then you better go for Lisa. She made us feel very comfortable from day one to our Big Event. She's very accommodating she answers all our queries even if she and her family was on Holiday that's AWESOME. She helped us with our last minute Montage (2 weeks before the wedding). She had all of us on the dance floor. Everyone was having fun with her musics and her dance steps. Oh Yes, she even taught the crowd the moves. The Lighting was perfect . She went above and beyond our expectations from the moment we met her. She does not treat us like a client instead she made us feel like a friend/family. We are Truly Grateful for Lisa and Cheers Entertainment for making our wedding Best Day Ever...Until now our guests are still in AWE of our wedding. More Power to you Lisa and Cheers Entertainment !!!

Debbie · Married on 09/19/2015

Lisa Kasberg of Cheers Entertainment was the DJ for our outdoor wedding ceremony & indoor dinner and we couldn't have been happier! From the moment we met, I liked Lisa! She is kind, professional, reasonably priced, organized, and accommodating. She has a wonderful website for you to record all of the event details/timeline and the songs you must hear, may hear, and don't want to hear. Then she goes over every detail with you to make sure you're on the same page. She was the master of ceremonies but in a very pleasant, non-pushy way -- you can't help but like her! She totally motivated the guests (young and old) to get out on the dance floor and we had the BEST TIME! She read the crowd and adjusted the music PERFECTLY to keep things moving. Later in the evening, she distributed headphones, which was a fun addition for everyone! Also, Cheers Ent provided uplighting for the room & it was gorgeous! If I could give Cheers Ent 10 stars, I would -- it's WONDERFUL!

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Lisa is AMAZING!
    She truly cares about ever single one of her clients. During the night Lisa's goal was to make sure that my husband and I were okay, she would bring us drinks, food whatever we were in need of she would make it happen. She kept us in the loop of what was happening next, our event got a little behind schedule, but you would not have even know because Lisa kept everything together. My family and friends are not big dancer, but she had all of us on the dance floor the entire night, Even my husband! She really puts her whole self into everyone single one of her events and it shows. I had the best night I could have every imagined, and it was all because of her. Thanks so much Lisa for making my wedding perfect!

Christine · Married on 08/16/2015

I hired cheers entertainment to provide lighting, a photo booth and DJ for my son's wedding at Walnut Grove in Moorpark .
    The photo booth attendant, Brook was wonderful. He made taking pictures fun. Jason, the DJ, was awesome! He kept the event time line running smoothly, without making things seemed rushed. He made my night when he improvised, and had both my sons dancing with me for the mother/son dance because it was a song meant for both sons. Jason was professional, fun and played great music. I would recommend cheers entertainment to anyone planning a wedding. Lisa makes everything look easy! She is very down to earth and makes you feel like your her best friend. Thank Lisa, Brook and Jason your simply the best!

Emily · Married on 07/31/2015

Lisa was an amazing DJ! We 'interviewed' several people and she was by far the best. Super friendly, knowledgable, flexible and intuitive. She replied to emaIls within hours and had a user friendly portal where we could select the songs we wanted. We talked about the genres we liked and she played an amazing mix of songs throughout the night. The dancefloor was packed all night. She suggested an anniversary dance which was a huge hit with the older couples and had headphones with 2 channels so guests could choose whichever song they preferred, which everyone loved. I can definitely recommend Lisa - you'll love her!

Lorraine · Married on 07/24/2015

We had our daughter's wedding on July 24th at the Walnut Grove in Moorpark. Lisa was our DJ. She was fabulous! From our initial consultation on the phone, to follow up emails and then an event finalizing over the phone, Lisa was professional, enthusiastic, asked good questions and really listened to what the couple wanted. We even requested the Photo Booth at the last minute, which turned out to be quite a big hit!

Her website is user friendly for selecting the songs the couple wants, and then to list the timeline.

The day of the wedding, Lisa was spot on in getting key events happening at the right times, and playing compatible music during the key events. We had a buffet dinner, and she went to each table when it was that table's time to get their food. She tuned into the tone of the guests during the free dancing part of the reception to pick suitable music to get people dancing. And her ending ritual, which another reviewer mentioned, ends the wedding on a happy, joyful note.

She has a warm personality and made sure to check in with the couple and us, the bride's parents, regularly, to be sure that things were going smoothly for us. The wedding was very successful, in large part because of Lisa's attention to detail.

Megan · Married on 05/22/2015

Hands down Lisa was the best investment for our wedding day! Not only did she accommodate everyones eclectic tastes but she ensured my wife and I were completely taken care of. Lisa's clear focus was on making sure everything ran smoothly, music suited the guests, and we were hydrated and happy. We did purchase the DJ and MC package which I personally think was necessary and worked out beautifully. At our wedding Lisa was getting rave reviews and was the topic of conversation days after. I wouldn't think twice about hiring Lisa again, there's no question! We absolutely would and highly recommend her, she is a must!

Robin · Married on 05/09/2015

It's difficult to put into words just how happy we were with Lisa from Cheers Entertainment. Lisa is on top of it! So on top of it in fact, that we were able to kick back and enjoy our wedding, while she kept the party going and kept us on schedule. She was commanding without being bossy to our guests; she is personable. Many of our guests commented that we had a great DJ, who knew exactly what she was doing. She even brought us drinks while we were taking pictures! At first, we gave her a very specific song list, but as the night went on she read the crowd, asked our permission and played songs that kept our dance floor packed. It was truly a blast. We paid extra to specifically get Lisa, and she was worth every penny.

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but she talked with us for almost 2 hours over the phone in the weeks prior, and we went over every ceremony song, and the timeline of our wedding. After the phone meeting, we just felt overwhelmingly relieved. We knew our wedding was in good hands. We got married at Walnut Grove in Moorpark, a venue Lisa is very familiar with, and it was just magical from start to finish. Also, her signature grand finale at the end of the night is so much fun!

We thank Lisa from the bottom of our hearts for being such a professional and helping to create a night we'll never forget.

Patty · Married on 09/06/2014

The Event Lighting provided by Cheers Entertainment was amazing. We had a wedding and reception after sundown and the lighting was absolutely magical. It was soft, warm, and perfect!. Lisa and her crew were wonderful to work with and and made a potentially stressful event worry free. Out pictures came out perfect, no harsh lighting, everything perfect. we paid for on on site person to be there for the event but that was really not necessary. A great company to work with

Meegan · Married on 09/06/2014

Lisa and the Cheers Entertainment staff were phenomenal. From the first phone call with Lisa discussing the theme of the event to the last song played at my daughters Sweet 16 Birthday Party could not have been more impressive. Lisa's years of experience provide a relationship where you are confident the event will be a success. Her knowledge of putting together a super dance play list to making sure the party's fun continued till the end made our special event one to remember.

Alexandra · Married on 08/30/2014

Lisa and Damian were wonderful to work with! My fiance and I had both initially been hesitant about having a DJ when it came to handling the music for our ceremony/reception, but then when we got a vendors list from our wedding planner and called Lisa and chatted about what we wanted, I immediately felt at ease and knew that Cheers would be the way to go. And once we chose our DJ, Damian, we felt even better. Chatting with Damian was great. He was so easy to talk to on the phone, and then we finally got to meet with him in person (we live in NY but the wedding was in CA) a couple months before the ceremony, and got to know him more and talk about our music. It definitely felt great having a DJ with whom we felt we could be friends. We listed off some genres that we wanted and the kind of vibe we were looking for, and put our trust in Damian to make it happen. Throughout the process up until the wedding day, Lisa and Damian were so easy to communicate with about anything we needed. Cut to our wedding day and oh my gosh, thinking about it again, it was just perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing (and I'm a worrier by nature!). The ceremony music was wonderful and Damian met every cue we talked about. And the reception was amazing!! He played the specific songs we had talked about and then covered every genre we discussed in addition to some fun surprises. Every time a new song came on, my fiance and I looked at each other smiling, as if to say, "Damian, you know what you're doing!" It was just awesome all around. We couldn't be more thankful to Cheers. And on a technical note, their client portal is so great. It's easy to use, and you can put in all of the songs you want. It's incredibly specific and gives a spot for virtually any song moment in a wedding. Thanks Lisa and Damian!! Our guests still tell us how much fun the reception was!