Cheeks

Arlington, TX View map

Cheeks Make Up Artistry is a premier professional makeup and eyelash extension studio located in Uptown Dallas, Tx., specializing in beauty makeup. Both airbrush and traditional makeup application are avaliable. Cheeks Make Up Artistry provides makeup and eyelash services for bridal, photo shoot, video shoot, commercial, editorial and special occasions. Private and group makeup classes are offered in studio.

We customize each look to fit our clients' needs, and have taken it a step further with our custom blend foundation, powder, bronzer, and blush to fit every skin tone and skin care needs. Professional high-quality skin care and cosmetic products are available for purchase. Schedule your appointment today with Cheeks Make Up Artistry.

We are located inside The Salons of Dallas at The Centrum 3102 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 504, Dallas, TX 75219. Feel free to contact us by phone at (972)816-3050 or by email at shauntavia@cheeksmakeupartistry.com

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
    Amber Married on 03/28/2015
    My wedding makeup was flawless. I looked like myself, and I really wanted that, but it was my face glamorous. She did my bridesmaids also and they looked just as beautiful. My husband was nervous that I might have on too much makeup but was in love with the way I looked on our wedding day.
    Chelsi Married on 10/12/2013
    Shauntavia was awesome! She listened to what I wanted and saw what I wad going for visually. I would recommend Cheeks Makeup Artistry to anyone. and if I ever need my makeup dove again in the future I would definitely go back without hesitation.
    Sapora Married on 10/06/2013
    Shauntavia is a pleasure to work with. She made me stunning with her professional work of makeup. I received soooo many compliments. I am confident that I will return to Shauntavia for more services in the future n wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my family n friends. Shauntavia's sweet, kind and pleasant personality along with her love for her work made it all the more AWESOME to have her there. I am do glad that she was apart of my special day.

2813 Galleria Dr Arlington, TX, 76001

Monday - Tuesday: By Appointment Thursday - Saturday: 10:00am - Until Sunday: By Appointment
Location of (Cheeks)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding