Keller, TX 76244 Map · Phone number

About Bronzed & Brilliant

Congratulations on your Big Day! We know this is the day you have been dreaming of and want to help make it perfect. Our solution is jam packed with antioxidants and vitamins to assist you in your "wedding glow". Our solution will never turn you orange!

Here at Bronzed & Brilliant, we create a sunless experience for each beauty!

Our Solution is a custom designed sunless tanning solution that produces an express, quick-drying, natural, long-lasting, “just off the beach” tan! Radiant supple bronzed skin is only one spray away!

Our breakthrough micro-nutrient technology delivers a potent blend of vitamins and antioxidants to boost the skin’s inherent “just off the beach” glow. Our solution contains Caffiene to help correct and prevent skin damage from over-exposure to the sun. As well as, Skin firming copper technology.

The natural formula works with the skin creating a customized shade of color every time. ?

www.bronzedbrilliant.com

Follow Bronzed & Brilliant on

Sunless Tanning has been a Hollywood secret for years!  These celebs have all had a sunless tan.
Sunless Tanning has been a Hollywood secret for years! These celebs have all had a sunless tan.
NorvellMediaLegs

4 Reviews for Bronzed & Brilliant

Kay · event on 11/05/2011

great people to deal with, I would highly recommend to all of my friends

Sent on 12/06/2011

Sarah · event on 10/14/2011

Had an awesome experience. I was a little nervous about getting a spray tan, but the salon artist made me feel so comfortable. She was very professional during the application of the tan. Afterwards she gave me excellent advice on making the most of my new glow. I was skeptical about the tan primarily because I am so fair, and I didn't want to end up looking like an oompah loompah or snookie. The tan was perfect and gave me such a natural looking glow. I am definitely a fan!!!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Bronzed & Brilliant's reply:

Thanks Sarah for the awesome review! Come back anytime :-)

shannon · event on 08/26/2011

Very professional and I looked great for my birthday bash!!

Sent on 12/07/2011