Nijia Britt

Mattison Avenue Suites 2100 Alamo Rd Suite 132, Richardson, TX 75080 Map · Phone number

About Nijia Britt

My beauty career began approximately five years ago. I am originally from New Orleans, LA. In 1999, I graduated with a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene from Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe, LA. I lived in Atlanta, GA for seven years before moving to Dallas, TX where I now reside. "My mission is to transform lives through beauty." Listening to my clients' needs allows me to integrate what their needs are, with my expertise, to enhance the beauty they already possess. When working with commercial clients, my goal is to bring forth the vision that is desired for the project, for which, the client has entrusted to me.

Since beginning my career in makeup, I have learned and taken instruction from some of the leaders in the makeup industry. I have also been employed my MAC as a freelance artist. To stay abreast of current beauty trends, innovative technologies, and products in beauty; I attend and participate yearly in beauty industry shows, consortiums, and classes.

I love the transformation of beauty because it helps to transform the mind and spirit by reinforcing confidence. I provide on-location and private clients services for any event. I also provide services for Commercial, TV, Film, and Editorial work. My work has been published in TX regional magazine Living Magazine, June 2012, Sophisticate's Black Hair Styles and Care Guide, February 2013, and My Forward Magazine, September 2013.

"Your appearance is someone's first inroduction to who you are. I believe we must always put our best face forward."

Nijia Britt

Contact me for more information at 214-699-9671 or by email!

53255510150897958981722896422443n
1cf11fe1c54edf13 901275 949215368479902 7387300699267251299 o
Makeup: Nijia Britt, Bridal, Wedding, Romantic, Natural, Makeup, Classic
Hair/Makeup: Nijia Britt, Bridal, Wedding, Updo, Romantic, Wispy, Braided, Curls, Natural, Makeup,...
103396859492161284798266088562052871494452n
Nijia Britt
Hair/Makeup: Nijia Britt, Bridal, Wedding, Half Updo, Romantic, Wispy, Braided, Curls, Natural,...
Makeup: Nijia Britt, Bridal, Wedding, Romantic, Natural, Makeup, Classic, Soft
Makeup: Nijia Britt, Bridal, Wedding, Romantic, Natural, Makeup, Classic, Soft
Makeup: Nijia Britt, Bridal, Wedding, Romantic, Natural, Makeup, Classic, Soft Smoky Eye
1308781111778156088967133504877982595831995n
53255510150897958981722896422443n
1cf11fe1c54edf13 901275 949215368479902 7387300699267251299 o

9 Reviews for Nijia Britt

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2014

Wow Mrs. Nijia was so awesome! She was prompt and ready to go soon as I came in to the bridal room for makeup! I had never meet her before my big day but when I meet her she was very nice and professional! She had me looking so beautiful and all throughout the wedding people were raving about how good my makeup was, so I strongly recommend Nijia to do your makeup for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Nijia was amazing!!!! I did a trial run and wedding makeup with her, and she is incredible. For the price and value, you cannot go wrong with her. She is fantastic.

Sent on 08/19/2014
  • Alesha

Alesha · Married on 05/25/2014

I had the pleasure of meeting Nijia during a bridal show last spring. Although I wasn't planning my wedding until the following spring I kept her contact info because I was fascinated by her style and technique in enhancing ones natural beauty with them not looking "made up!" Well now I'm in the final planning stages for my May wedding so I contacted Nijia for availability and trial schedule. Thankfully she was available and to my added surprise "connected!" You see with a 4 y/o daughter, career, and relationship, I don't normally indulge in personal pampering so I didn't know any professionals in the hair and make-up industry. Nijia was able to connect me with a stylist (who will now be my regular stylist) to style my hair and when that stylist had to cancel my bridal shoot trial at the last minute (family emergency), Nijia was able to provide two other stylist who was willing to take care of my styling needs! Nijia took the time to ask me what I wanted. I explained I just didn't want to walk through the door at my wedding and my fiancé not recognize me!! She reviewed my dress and flowers and gave me the elegant conservative look I was seeking!! Nijia possess the qualities of a true professional in the industry! Needless to say, I was beyond thrilled with how my bridal make up trial turned out! I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of gal but when I got up from Nijia's chair I felt all girly ....and I liked it!!!
    On my Wedding Day, Nijia was set up and ready to go on time. She was patient and unhurried as the ciaos in my bridal dressing room surrounded us! Her calmness comforted me. Just as my bridal trial, my make-up was beautiful!! If you are looking for a knowledgeable, connected, reasonably priced, and customer focused make-up artist, Nijia is your girl!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Nijia Britt FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 126.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Looking beautiful is sometiime hard to do yourself. Why try on the most happiest day in your life. Just make an appointment and let Nijia Britt do the makeup for you and your bridesmaid. I have no problems endorsing Nijia Britt as your Make Artist.

• Mattison Avenue Suites 2100 Alamo Rd, Suite 132 Richardson, 75080 See on map