617 Division, Darlington, WI 53530 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Chateau

At Chateau we pride ourselves in creating the perfect event for all of our Brides, and Grooms. Whether cozy and intimate, or any where in between. And as our ever changing world is making step to create equality among all its people, Chateau is happy to serve all its diverse communities.

15 Reviews for Chateau

Chateau 1
Chateau 2

April · Married on 09/15/2018

I loved working with Jason on our floral decor! The flowers for our wedding day were above and beyond what I could have expected and well within our budget. Jason was great about responding to our messages and he walked us through his plan for our wedding day decor, step by step. Truly, what he put together for us was show-stopping and really made the day that much more beautiful. I would highly recommend working with Jason at Chateau.

Chateau 3
    Chateau 4

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Truly the best florist to work with!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about hiring Jason to do my wedding flowers. My wedding flowers were exactly how I envisioned them, only better! After initially meeting with him, it was such a relief to know that he knew exactly what I was envisioning, that he would stick to our budget, and that we could trust that he would deliver everything to the church and reception hall that day.....and he did! Jason is as kind as he is talented and my wedding would not have been as wonderful without him involved. I definitely recommend him!

Crystal · Married on 01/09/2016

Jason did a phenomenal job with our winter wedding flowers and centerpieces that incorporated birch and feathers. He saw our idea and ran with it to make our decor beautiful and unique, and selected flowers that stood up to the cold weather. He was even priced better than other area vendors. We've received so many compliments on his work and couldn't be happier!

Award

Chateau FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 617 Division Darlington, WI 53530 See on map