Denver, CO 80238 Map · Phone number

About Charmed Beauty

Charmed Beauty is an on location hair and makeup service located in Orange County, California. We also travel to Los Angeles, San Diego, and Riverside counties. We specialize in bridal hair and makeup, but also cater to engagement shoots, family portraits, boudoir, or any other special occasion. We look forward to hearing from you!

ch

21 Reviews for Charmed Beauty

1 User photo

Charmed Beauty 1

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Rachael was wonderful! She is super talented and made everyone look gorgeous at my wedding. She listened to what everyone wanted and did hair/makeup that took our preferences into consideration. She hit it out of the park at my preview and I didn't need to change a thing for wedding day. My hair and makeup stayed all day and night - in fact, my hair stayed curled for 3 days, I was super impressed! She was also responsive to emails and texts - communication was great. And she was a sweet and calming presence on wedding day, which really matters since you're spending a bunch of time with her! I won't hesitate to recommend her anytime someone I know is in need of hair or makeup services.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 09/25/2018

Excellent Kind Hearted Service

I picked Charmed Beauty based on the other reviews and location. I received nothing but comfort, friendship, kindness, and humor from Rachael. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup at the trial appointment but really did an even more amazing job on my wedding day. I feel that I have not only found a wonderful, kind person who I would call a friend, but a great talent in the wedding industry. I will definitely call upon her again and again. She was truly a blessing on my BIG day! Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Charmed Beauty 2

Rachael and her team were amazing. They made all of us absolutely gorgeous. I loved how natural the makeup looked and felt on me. I was worried when looking for a makeup stylist that it would be too "much" or I would look like I belonged on a fashion shoot. Rachael brought out my features and made the makeup look fresh and like me with just enough to pop in the photos. I also loved Rachael because she made my mom (66), mother in law (50), and Aunt (78) look so fresh and beautiful. It takes a lot of great skill to make older women feel gorgeous on such a big day and Rachael and her team did that. They loved their looks. I also loved Rachael because she felt like a girlfriend doing your hair and makeup and made me so relaxed and at ease on the day of. Her stylists were so warm and relaxing as well and put up with my wisecracking younger sister. The hair was perfect and lasted all the way into the dancing late night. I would recommend Rachael again and again! She is an absolute dream to work with!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Award

Charmed Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30