Charmed Beauty

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Charmed Beauty is an on location hair and makeup service located in Denver, Colorado! We travel to all surrounding areas such as Boulder, Arvada, Colorado Springs, Estes, Winter Park and other neighboring areas. We love out brides and specialize in weddings but also cater to photoshoots, proms, balls, and specialized events. Allow us to help you feel your charming self on the big day you have coming up.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Natural Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Miranda Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachael was wonderful! She is super talented and made everyone look gorgeous at my wedding. She listened to what everyone wanted and did hair/makeup that took our preferences into consideration. She hit it out of the park at my preview and I didn't need to change a thing for wedding day. My hair and makeup stayed all day and night - in fact, my hair stayed curled for 3 days, I was super impressed! She was also responsive to emails and texts - communication was great. And she was a sweet and calming presence on wedding day, which really matters since you're spending a bunch of time with her! I won't hesitate to recommend her anytime someone I know is in need of hair or makeup services.
  • Shawna
    Shawna Married on 09/25/2018

Excellent Kind Hearted Service

I picked Charmed Beauty based on the other reviews and location. I received nothing but comfort, friendship, kindness, and humor from Rachael. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup at the trial appointment but really did an even more amazing job on my wedding day. I feel that I have not only found a wonderful, kind person who I would call a friend, but a great talent in the wedding industry. I will definitely call upon her again and again. She was truly a blessing on my BIG day! Thank you!
  • User2685509 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachael and her team were amazing. They made all of us absolutely gorgeous. I loved how natural the makeup looked and felt on me. I was worried when looking for a makeup stylist that it would be too "much" or I would look like I belonged on a fashion shoot. Rachael brought out my features and made the makeup look fresh and like me with just enough to pop in the photos. I also loved Rachael because she made my mom (66), mother in law (50), and Aunt (78) look so fresh and beautiful. It takes a lot of great skill to make older women feel gorgeous on such a big day and Rachael and her team did that. They loved their looks. I also loved Rachael because she felt like a girlfriend doing your hair and makeup and made me so relaxed and at ease on the day of. Her stylists were so warm and relaxing as well and put up with my wisecracking younger sister. The hair was perfect and lasted all the way into the dancing late night. I would recommend Rachael again and again! She is an absolute dream to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Denver, Colorado Denver, CO, 80238
Location of (Charmed Beauty)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding