328 Ridgemont Rd, Ruckersville, VA 22968 Map Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC

"Intense passion for illuminating the beauty within... one face at a time"

Contact us TODAY www.CharlottesvilleMakeupArtist.com! For more AWESOMENESS click on the MY BLOG tab in the upper right hand corner:) This will take you to our SUPERFUN Blog! You will find more BEFORE and AFTER pics of our Brides, Makeup Tips and Tricks, Bridal Inspiration, Cool Wedding Ideas, and MORE!!!

Follow Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC on

Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 6
Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 7

Laura 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Positive experience!

I used CVMUA for my hair and makeup and for those in my bridal party who wanted professional hair and/or makeup. Anne was very welcoming, responsive, and thorough throughout the booking process. I met my artists during my trial the Thursday before the wedding and they were very friendly and great about taking feedback. On the wedding day both artists were a warm and pleasant presence and really took their time to make sure I was happy. My bridal party chose a pretty wide variety of looks (especially for hair) and were also pleased with their results!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kelly Carr 路 Married on 03/22/2019

The Best Hair/Make-up Choice

Anne Kibler and team were fantastic to work with. From the start, Anne was very up front and informative with her services, and answered all of the questions that I had. At my trial, the stylists went above and beyond with my hair and make up to make sure I would look beautiful on my big day. I had seven girls in the bridal party receive makeup services, and five receive hair services. The make-up looked natural, and the hair stylist did a fantastic job at adding a "donut" to my hair for more volume. The "wedding schedule" the day of was very organized, and all services were finished in a timely fashion. In all, I would recommend Anne and Team to any bride who is looking in the Charlottesville area for their wedding! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Catherine 路 Married on 01/20/2019

You Won't Regret It

Working with Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC was an absolute breeze from my initial contact to the introductory phone call to booking, the hair and makeup trial, and the day of! Everyone looked fabulous and the talented artists and hair stylists were such a fun addition to the getting ready process! I was thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out, as were all 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother and my husband's mother. My Mom got told she looked like a movie star all night and I think liked her hair more than her own wedding! Seriously, so so so so glad I chose to work with Anne and her team and they couldn't have been more gracious, flexible, outgoing, and talented! If you're getting married in Charlottesville and want to look your best for the big day, I can't imagine why you'd go anywhere else!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 36

Real Weddings

• Barb Wired
    Barb Wired Wedding Planners

Anne and her team are always a pleasure to work with and make this aspect of planning easy! Our brides are beautiful but with her touch, their wedding glow has an extra special sparkle.

• 328 Ridgemont Rd Ruckersville, 22968 See on map