Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC Reviews

90 | Ruckersville, VA

90 Reviews for Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC

90 Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC Reviews

Ali · Married on 11/10/2018

It has been a pleasure working with Anne and her team! They are super responsive and always willing to accommodate. These professionals do amazing work and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their hair/makeup done for any special occasion!

• Alaina

Alaina · Married on 10/13/2018

Felt nice and comfortable when getting the trial done. Area was beautifully decorated and well lighted with a laid back atmosphere. Makeup and hair were both done beautifully but relatively fast which was nice! Both stylists were very helpful and receptive to feedback and wouldn’t leave until I loved it. I am so happy with my choice to go with Charlottesville Makeup Artists LLC and don’t feel anxious about how I am going to look on my wedding day because I know with their help I will look beautiful!

Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 1
    Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 2

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

I am a wedding planner and coordinator in Richmond, Va, and whenever I have clients getting married in the Charlottesville or surrounding areas, my go-to recommendation for flawless hair and makeup is Charlottesville Makeup Artist. Anne and her team are extremely professional, talented, and wonderful communicators. Their creative process makes it easy for my clients get just what styles they are looking for, and there are no surprises in their performance or in their contracts. See for yourself how beautiful and consistent their work is!

Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 3
    Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 4
    Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 5

Jillian · Married on 09/29/2018

Anne and the Charlottesville Makeup Artist group are wonderful to work with! Anne is very helpful, responsive, and just fun in general! The team did a great job!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/03/2018

Anne and her team at Charlottesville makeup were such a pleasure to work with. I gave the stylist a very vague idea of what I wanted and she made me look exactly how I wanted. Anne even recommended a primer that would work best for my skin type. Charlottesville Makeup was definitely the right choice for my hair and makeup on my wedding!

Anna Marie · Married on 07/28/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Anne. Knows. What. She's. Doing. My experience with Anne and her team was beyond exceptional! As soon as I walked in, I immediately felt welcomed like I was walking into an old friend's home. Her hair and makeup artists really listen to you and pay attention to what you're asking and what type of look you're going for. They did exactly what I asked and made my hair and makeup look better than I could've imagined. I'm still in shock staring at myself in the mirror. I can't wait to see them again for my big day! I know they will make me and my bridesmaids look flawless. If you are on the market for FANTASTIC makeup and hair artists, I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Anne and her team. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Ann · Married on 07/21/2018

I'm planning my wedding from overseas, and knowing Anne and her team will be there on the big day is incredibly reassuring. Anne is clear, straightforward and reliable with communication and managing expectations. She and her team are lovely to work with and a very safe pair of hands for any bride.

Catherine · Married on 10/27/2017

The Charlottesville Makeup Artist team was so wonderful to work with...from the initial inquiry to the hair/makeup trial and then to the big day. The team is extremely friendly and goes above and beyond to make the big day go as smoothly as possible while getting ready! They listened to the ideas I had, provided some wonderful suggestions based on their experience, and made my hair and makeup even better than what I had imagined.

Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 6
    Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 7

Sophie · Married on 10/14/2017

I was pretty nervous going into my trial run today since I have had a poor experience in the past being a bridesmaid and didn't know how everything would turn out. I brought some pictures of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like but wasn't expecting it to be even close to those pictures. However, I was pleasantly surprised and shocked at how good they did. They exceeded my expectations in every way. My make up was flawless and exactly how I envisioned it. I looked like a movie star/ model and not at all "clownish" as some brides are worried about. I was also very happy with how they did my hair. It looked amazing and complimented my face shape and makeup perfectly. They played music the whole time and it was such a fun atmosphere for a trial run. I really feel at ease about what's going to happen the day of and I'm not nervous about it anymore. I know my "look" is going to be amazing and I cannot wait for the day of! Thanks again to Anne, Kayla, and Anna for their awesome work and professionalism!

JENNIFER · Married on 09/30/2017

Anne & her team are amazing. Excellent communication, punctual, everything is clear and in writing and her team is incredibly talented. They made my Bridal Party look awesome and are super easy to work with!

Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC 8

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

Anne and her team of stylists are absolutely PHENOMENAL. From the moment I walked in for my trial, Anne made me feel so comfortable. Her team worked so hard to capture the look I wanted and did an amazing job. Anne has been super responsive and so easy to work with. The whole process has been such a dream and the easiest part of the wedding process!! I would definitely recommend Anne and her team to any bride!

• Siabean

Elsia · Married on 06/10/2017

Fantastic experience from booking to wedding day. Anne answered my thousand and one questions about hair extensions and adding on extra people after initial booking. Trial was extremely valuable as I do not wear much makeup. I especially appreciated how they gave me multiple opportunities to speak up about what I liked or did not like - I think this is why my wedding day hair and makeup were flawless. My normally slippery stick straight Asian hair STAYED UP IN CURLS ALL NIGHT which was amazing. They are very knowledgeable (were totally right that false lashes make the whole look and that everyone in my bridal party would want them) and very professional as well as kind. Thank you a thousand times. I truly loved the way I looked on my wedding day.

Kirsten · Married on 06/09/2017

I just recently completed my trial and I am so in love with my hair and makeup! Anne and her team were super personable and fun and they encouraged me to voice my opinion about what I wanted or changes I wanted to make! Anne is very passionate and aims to make the bride beautiful and happy!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough good things about Charlottesville Makeup Artist. From start to finish, their service was outstanding. They were sweet, attentive and professional at my trial, and they really took the time to tailor their work to my preferences. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I looked wonderful, and our hair and makeup lasted all night. They did my hair first, and then I liked the bridesmaids' style even better, so they happily agreed to do mine over again. In the end I was thrilled with how everything looked. Well worth the money!

Meghan · Married on 04/21/2017

Anne is very responsive and always incredibly helpful. Her team made me feel so welcome at my hair and makeup trial. (I even got to pick the music I wanted to listen to!) They really took the time to listen and get my look "just right". I would absolutely recommend her services, and I know I will feel amazing on my wedding day!

Katherine · Married on 12/10/2016

Absolutely loved my trial session with Ivon and Mariah! They knew exactly what I wanted to look like for my big day and helped bring it to life. Anne was a joy and has been wonderful throughout the whole process. She took notes on everything from what kind of make-up was working for me to hair placement. I'm an out-of-town bride, so it's a huge relief to know I'm in great hands for my upcoming wedding. Can't wait until the big day to see my complete look!

• MollyMargaret

Molly · Married on 10/15/2016

Charlottesville Makeup Artist will be doing the hair and makeup for me and my girls this coming fall, Oct 2016.

My mom and I just returned from doing vendor meetings in Charlottesville and spent one afternoon with Anne and a couple of her girls, Hilda and Kayla, and had such an awesome trial experience! They were so laid back and fun and I cannot wait until October to have my makeup done again for my special day :)

Sara · Married on 10/09/2016

Working with Anne Kibler was one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding. I never worried about anything and she was always so quick to reply to any questions that I had. She is one of the sweetest people and genuinely cares about all of her clients. I always felt like her top priority. Her makeup and hair artists are beyond anything I expected as well. Not to sound arrogant, but I looked damn good after they were finished! I have never felt more beautiful and ready to have my picture taken, and that's saying a lot because I usually really dislike pictures of myself. While I knew I was wearing a lot of makeup, it looked so natural and felt so light (even the fake eyelashes which I had NEVER worn before). My husband hates when I wear a lot of makeup, but he loved the look they gave me! They enhanced my features without making me look like a completely different person.

My hair artist was incredible as well, especially for putting up with me. I decided to make a change the day of, despite having a hair trial, and she didn't even flinch. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I was so happy with my overall look, these people are the absolute best and I would recommend them to anyone.

And my bridesmaids!! They all got their hair and makeup done as well. Wow, I should have chosen uglier bridesmaids because they looked phenomenal. They got through hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids, my mom and myself in about 4 hours, which was earlier than expected and everyone was thrilled with their look!

If you are planning your wedding anywhere in Virginia, this is the company you want to go with!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

I just had my trial with Anne and her team and I was so happy with how my hair and make up turned out! They made me feel so comfortable and they definitely achieved the look I wanted. The trial helped me relax and look forward to my wedding day even more now that I know I am going to have such a great team of ladies helping me and my girls get ready.

POST-WEDDING UPDATE: I cannot thank Charlottesville Makeup Artist's team enough! They did such a good job on my wedding day! I had quite the wedding crew - 7 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, a mother of the groom and 2 flower girls, all of which got either their hair, make-up or both done and all of them looked GORGEOUS!! Everyone looked phenomenal in our wedding photos and I have the girls at Charlottesville Makeup Artist to thank for that! Note - all of my ladies are all naturally beautiful, but they were able to enhance their natural beauty and made everyone camera ready. My own hair and makeup could not have turned out better. The girls even stayed well past when everyone's hair was done to make sure I didn't need any touch ups after getting dressed. And since our wedding venue was in a rural area with not much nearby, it was so convenient to have them travel out to our wedding location so that no one was rushing around to get anywhere. Having them there getting ready all morning helped us all be able to relax and enjoy our time together prior to the wedding. The anticipation of walking down the aisle was stressful enough so I am glad I didn't have to also worry about traveling on my wedding day. I am forever grateful for them and I would highly recommend them!!!

Lynn · Married on 08/16/2016

Anne and her team at Charlottesville Makeup Artist are just amazing. I go to a lot of formal events and am used to updos, but Hilda is one of the best I have worked with. Very friendly, very professional, fabulous job. I can't recommend them enough!

Dawn · Married on 06/25/2016

I must say that I just had my trial make-up run with Charlottesville Make-up Artist, and Anne and Yvonne were absolutely amazing! They were both attentive to my needs and desires as an upcoming bride. In the past I have had makeup done that I felt made me look like someone other than myself, Anne and Evonne took that into account and gave me a totally awesome fresh natural look, one befitting of any bride. Also, the custom created lip kit assured that my lips will be totally perfect and kissable on my wedding day! I highly recommend the Charlottesville Make-Up Artist, and know that I will be utterly delighted on my wedding day!

Maggie · Married on 03/12/2016

Anne was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! I was very nervous to hire a makeup artist for my wedding, as I am incredibly picky about my makeup and have disliked professional makeup in the past. Anne completely alleviated my fears at my makeup trial, since she assured me that she wanted me to be happy and that I could not hurt her feelings if I wanted to change anything. Fortunately, I barely had any changes to make as she nailed the romantic, feminine look I was going for, and duplicated it perfectly on the day of my wedding. She and her assistant did a beautiful job on my mom and 4 bridesmaids as well. My makeup looked amazing in photos AND in person, and I would recommend Anne and her team to anyone looking for high-quality wedding makeup!

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

There are not enough words to describe how over the moon happy I am to have found Charlottesville Makeup Artist. Not only did they make the trail run easy and painless, they were there and ready to go on my wedding day. I just got married this past weekend and they were so easy going and friendly. We got so many compliments not only on my hair and makeup, but my bridesmaids (&mother) as well! They were absolutely stunning!!! Anne is a pleasure to work with. Communication is always flowing and she hires only the best! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair or make up services for a wedding or special occasion. They come to you on your wedding day and work through all the details with you beforehand to help make the day run smoothly as possible. Thank you so much - I will look back on the photos and being truly pleased with how we all look!!! There is not a better feeling then feeling confident in the way you look! They nailed it!!!

Anne and her team are amazing! I was able to book them for hair services for myself as well as 7 others just 1 1/2 months from my wedding. Anne is very professional and detail oriented. She made sure I knew about every step in the process and what the package includes. For my trial I was torn between two styles, one I was used to and one that was not my norm. Tiffany my hair stylist made sure I tried the new hairstyle just to give it a shot, and I loved it!! I am so glad they are open, welcoming, and offer plenty of time during your trial to try multiple styles. I will be recommending them to all my friends getting married.

Rachelle · Married on 10/17/2015

From my first phone call to the last dab of lip gloss, Anne and her team made this experience fantastic and it was so appreciated! BOOK THEM, THEY ARE GREAT! Here is my story:
    I had a really tough time finding a makeup artist in my area that could meet my high expectations. I was seriously on the verge of tears thinking that I would have to do my own makeup (I wear virtually NO makeup day to day so I was terrified) along with some 80's style updo's (the only photos for the "salons" and "artists" in the area were very outdated and it was scaring me to death). Until I called Anne of Charlottesville Makeup Artists. As soon as we got off the phone from our initial consultation I felt like she SAVED ME! I was very nervous at the trial, but Anne and her team LISTENED to me and adjusted the style as many times as necessary until I was happy! They would not settle for anything less than EXACTLY what I wanted. I left feeling like no matter what happened on my wedding day, I would look amazing. On the day of, the team arrived early and stayed until they were completely done (no rushing!). The ladies were upbeat and fun loving and my whole bridal party felt so glamorous. Me and my sister have been a part of many weddings and usually joke about how no matter how many photos you show, or how flexible you are, most wedding hair stylists can't seem to get the "vision" or just end up giving you a standard updo that has no resemblance to what you were even asking for. Don't even get me started on the number of times we have had to redo our makeup or work together to fix a hairstyle. But, even my fashion forward and super picky sister was floored at how perfect we all looked once we were finished, everyone was so happy and felt special, which was my goal. I could not thank the ladies from Charlottesville Makeup enough for everything they did that day!