Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC Reviews

99 | Ruckersville, VA

99 Reviews for Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC

Elle · Getting married on 06/01/2021

We loved Charlottesville Makeup Artist!

We loved working with Charlottesville Makeup Artist! They showed up bright and early for hair and makeup for our wedding. Everyone looked amazing and was thrilled with how it turned out. The makeup artist that did the bridal makeup was awesome and patient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Puljan · Married on 11/17/2019

Highly Recommend if you want to look amazing!!!!

I highly recommend Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC because they were a major reason why my wedding day was so amazing!!! Anne is extremely attentive and responds so quickly to everything I needed throughout the entire hiring, quoting, trial and final wedding day process!! I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted for make-up but Anne was an amazing advocate for me and the end result was flawless. The women who did our hair and make-up on the day were on time, so fun to hang with and did excellent jobs. Again, I highly recommend because you will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you Anne and team for everything you did to make my day amazing!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Coyle · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful makeup and hair!

LOVED this team! They were so nice and fun and easy to work with. My makeup and hair on the day of were perfect. I truly felt beautiful. The hair and makeup trial was CLUTCH as it allowed us to make decisions that I was glad to not have to worry about on the day of the wedding. I'm also so glad I chose to go with false lashes, they looked gorgeous in all my photos. Additionally, I have a LOT of hair and was not confident that it would all stay up all night but it did - and looked the same at the end as it did at the start! They also made sure to leave me with some extra lip gloss for touching up later which I was so glad to have. Overall I was very impressed and would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie Deal · Married on 07/20/2019

Truly amazing team of professionals!

I cannot stress enough of amazing it was to working with Anne and her team at Charlottesville Makeup Artist. Anne is prompt and knowledgeable and her team of makeup and hair stylists are thorough and know exact what to do! My make up and hair looked flawless the entire night. They even came to my house for a trial session to be sure I would be satisfied with their services! Thank you, Charlottesville Makeup Artist for making me feel like a princess on my big day! Book now! It is worth every single penny!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/04/2019

My family and I looked gorgeous and you will too!

I hear a lot of brides say photography is the most important thing to them. If that's true for you too, then hair and makeup should be a close second. I thought I knew hair and makeup... It turns out I do not. I did my own hair and make-up for our engagement photos and there is no comparison--I look way better in our wedding photos and I got much less sleep the night before.

Anne and her team are experts in what they do and they know how to give you the look you want--even if you don't know how to describe it. They also know how to work with different skin tones which was especially important to me as a person of color. Anne is super flexible and was able to figure out a new getting-ready schedule with me after a couple people decided they wanted hair and makeup last minute. Also I totally cried my eyes out 12 hours after my trial (wedding planning is stressful!) and my makeup stayed put.

If you want highly personalized and professional service--and you want to look AMAZING--book Charlottesville Makeup Artist now!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC's reply:

Christina, we are so grateful for your review and photos. It was such an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for going out of your way to share these with us. You were such a beautiful bride!!!

Laura · Married on 04/13/2019

Positive experience!

I used CVMUA for my hair and makeup and for those in my bridal party who wanted professional hair and/or makeup. Anne was very welcoming, responsive, and thorough throughout the booking process. I met my artists during my trial the Thursday before the wedding and they were very friendly and great about taking feedback. On the wedding day both artists were a warm and pleasant presence and really took their time to make sure I was happy. My bridal party chose a pretty wide variety of looks (especially for hair) and were also pleased with their results!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kelly Carr · Married on 03/22/2019

The Best Hair/Make-up Choice

Anne Kibler and team were fantastic to work with. From the start, Anne was very up front and informative with her services, and answered all of the questions that I had. At my trial, the stylists went above and beyond with my hair and make up to make sure I would look beautiful on my big day. I had seven girls in the bridal party receive makeup services, and five receive hair services. The make-up looked natural, and the hair stylist did a fantastic job at adding a "donut" to my hair for more volume. The "wedding schedule" the day of was very organized, and all services were finished in a timely fashion. In all, I would recommend Anne and Team to any bride who is looking in the Charlottesville area for their wedding! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Catherine · Married on 01/20/2019

You Won't Regret It

Working with Charlottesville Makeup Artist LLC was an absolute breeze from my initial contact to the introductory phone call to booking, the hair and makeup trial, and the day of! Everyone looked fabulous and the talented artists and hair stylists were such a fun addition to the getting ready process! I was thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out, as were all 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother and my husband's mother. My Mom got told she looked like a movie star all night and I think liked her hair more than her own wedding! Seriously, so so so so glad I chose to work with Anne and her team and they couldn't have been more gracious, flexible, outgoing, and talented! If you're getting married in Charlottesville and want to look your best for the big day, I can't imagine why you'd go anywhere else!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 11/10/2018

It has been a pleasure working with Anne and her team! They are super responsive and always willing to accommodate. These professionals do amazing work and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their hair/makeup done for any special occasion!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Laura · Married on 11/03/2018

Worth every penny!!

Anne's team was amazing! They made us all fee so beautiful and our hair and make up did not budge the entire day but still looked and felt so natural!!! We loved the whole experience and I would recommend Anne and her team all day every day to any bride looking for a perfect look for their big day!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 10/13/2018

Felt nice and comfortable when getting the trial done. Area was beautifully decorated and well lighted with a laid back atmosphere. Makeup and hair were both done beautifully but relatively fast which was nice! Both stylists were very helpful and receptive to feedback and wouldn’t leave until I loved it. I am so happy with my choice to go with Charlottesville Makeup Artists LLC and don’t feel anxious about how I am going to look on my wedding day because I know with their help I will look beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

I am a wedding planner and coordinator in Richmond, Va, and whenever I have clients getting married in the Charlottesville or surrounding areas, my go-to recommendation for flawless hair and makeup is Charlottesville Makeup Artist. Anne and her team are extremely professional, talented, and wonderful communicators. Their creative process makes it easy for my clients get just what styles they are looking for, and there are no surprises in their performance or in their contracts. See for yourself how beautiful and consistent their work is!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/29/2018

Anne and the Charlottesville Makeup Artist group are wonderful to work with! Anne is very helpful, responsive, and just fun in general! The team did a great job!

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/03/2018

Anne and her team at Charlottesville makeup were such a pleasure to work with. I gave the stylist a very vague idea of what I wanted and she made me look exactly how I wanted. Anne even recommended a primer that would work best for my skin type. Charlottesville Makeup was definitely the right choice for my hair and makeup on my wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Anna Marie · Married on 07/28/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Anne. Knows. What. She's. Doing. My experience with Anne and her team was beyond exceptional! As soon as I walked in, I immediately felt welcomed like I was walking into an old friend's home. Her hair and makeup artists really listen to you and pay attention to what you're asking and what type of look you're going for. They did exactly what I asked and made my hair and makeup look better than I could've imagined. I'm still in shock staring at myself in the mirror. I can't wait to see them again for my big day! I know they will make me and my bridesmaids look flawless. If you are on the market for FANTASTIC makeup and hair artists, I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Anne and her team. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Ann · Married on 07/21/2018

I'm planning my wedding from overseas, and knowing Anne and her team will be there on the big day is incredibly reassuring. Anne is clear, straightforward and reliable with communication and managing expectations. She and her team are lovely to work with and a very safe pair of hands for any bride.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/27/2017

The Charlottesville Makeup Artist team was so wonderful to work with...from the initial inquiry to the hair/makeup trial and then to the big day. The team is extremely friendly and goes above and beyond to make the big day go as smoothly as possible while getting ready! They listened to the ideas I had, provided some wonderful suggestions based on their experience, and made my hair and makeup even better than what I had imagined.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Sophie · Married on 10/14/2017

I was pretty nervous going into my trial run today since I have had a poor experience in the past being a bridesmaid and didn't know how everything would turn out. I brought some pictures of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like but wasn't expecting it to be even close to those pictures. However, I was pleasantly surprised and shocked at how good they did. They exceeded my expectations in every way. My make up was flawless and exactly how I envisioned it. I looked like a movie star/ model and not at all "clownish" as some brides are worried about. I was also very happy with how they did my hair. It looked amazing and complimented my face shape and makeup perfectly. They played music the whole time and it was such a fun atmosphere for a trial run. I really feel at ease about what's going to happen the day of and I'm not nervous about it anymore. I know my "look" is going to be amazing and I cannot wait for the day of! Thanks again to Anne, Kayla, and Anna for their awesome work and professionalism!

Sent on 08/30/2017

JENNIFER · Married on 09/30/2017

Anne & her team are amazing. Excellent communication, punctual, everything is clear and in writing and her team is incredibly talented. They made my Bridal Party look awesome and are super easy to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

Anne and her team of stylists are absolutely PHENOMENAL. From the moment I walked in for my trial, Anne made me feel so comfortable. Her team worked so hard to capture the look I wanted and did an amazing job. Anne has been super responsive and so easy to work with. The whole process has been such a dream and the easiest part of the wedding process!! I would definitely recommend Anne and her team to any bride!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Siabean

Elsia · Married on 06/10/2017

Fantastic experience from booking to wedding day. Anne answered my thousand and one questions about hair extensions and adding on extra people after initial booking. Trial was extremely valuable as I do not wear much makeup. I especially appreciated how they gave me multiple opportunities to speak up about what I liked or did not like - I think this is why my wedding day hair and makeup were flawless. My normally slippery stick straight Asian hair STAYED UP IN CURLS ALL NIGHT which was amazing. They are very knowledgeable (were totally right that false lashes make the whole look and that everyone in my bridal party would want them) and very professional as well as kind. Thank you a thousand times. I truly loved the way I looked on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kirsten · Married on 06/09/2017

I just recently completed my trial and I am so in love with my hair and makeup! Anne and her team were super personable and fun and they encouraged me to voice my opinion about what I wanted or changes I wanted to make! Anne is very passionate and aims to make the bride beautiful and happy!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough good things about Charlottesville Makeup Artist. From start to finish, their service was outstanding. They were sweet, attentive and professional at my trial, and they really took the time to tailor their work to my preferences. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I looked wonderful, and our hair and makeup lasted all night. They did my hair first, and then I liked the bridesmaids' style even better, so they happily agreed to do mine over again. In the end I was thrilled with how everything looked. Well worth the money!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/21/2017

Anne is very responsive and always incredibly helpful. Her team made me feel so welcome at my hair and makeup trial. (I even got to pick the music I wanted to listen to!) They really took the time to listen and get my look "just right". I would absolutely recommend her services, and I know I will feel amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Katherine · Married on 12/10/2016

Absolutely loved my trial session with Ivon and Mariah! They knew exactly what I wanted to look like for my big day and helped bring it to life. Anne was a joy and has been wonderful throughout the whole process. She took notes on everything from what kind of make-up was working for me to hair placement. I'm an out-of-town bride, so it's a huge relief to know I'm in great hands for my upcoming wedding. Can't wait until the big day to see my complete look!

Sent on 10/21/2016