Charleston Photo Art

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,199 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,199 Most Popular Price

📸 GET YOUR WEDDING SESSION PROFESSIONALLY DONE JUST FOR $1,699 INCLUDING 2 PHOTOGRAPHERS ENGAGEMENT SESSION, PHOTO AND HIGHLIGHT VIDEO OR LIVE STREAM WEDDING CEREMONY.

My name is Dennis and I am Charleston wedding photographer. I am excited to be one of The “Most Reviewed Charleston Photographer” by Weddingwire for 2019, 2020 and 2021. Resources such as Google, The Knot and Facebook also recognize me as one of the photographers with the most positive reviews. I offer online photo galleries for family and friends and a highlight Instagram ready video of your wedding and so much more. My team and I use the best equipment and technology available, and we have the passion to express your love in photos! Collections begin at $1,699 and I offer flexible options to accommodate to your day! If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Charleston to create the most beautiful photos of your Big Day, you can rely on me. Don’t wait to contact me today, until someone else books your wedding day!

With several years worth of experience, this team are well-placed to produce the sort of photos that you will love.

Harnessing a variety of styles (natural, photojournalistic, and traditional), Charleston Photo Art is able to capture a wide range of interesting and striking images. Focusing on all the event’s details, Dennis can capture the tippy-toe kiss, the candid smiles, posed shots, and the whole day’s color and emotion.

Whether taking a close-up of a minute detail or pulling his gaze back to look at the bigger picture, Dennis knows how to capture the memories and the sentiments of your occasion.

The high-resolution images taken by Charleston Photo Art can easily be transformed into albums, canvas, proofs, save-the-date cards, and more.

Other Services

To complement their skilled photography, this business also provides a photo retouching service where their editors work their magic. Using techniques such as object removal, airbrushing, color correction, and more, they help to create the perfect photos. Other services available from Charleston Photo Art include the following:

• Destination and travel photo session
  • Engagement session
  • Bridal session
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Digital files
  • Videography service
  • Live streaming service

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,699

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,199

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Flush Mount
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Proofs
Save the Date

• Leroy
    Leroy E. Getting married on 02/10/2023

Engagement Photoshoot

Our photographer Denis was such a joy to work with! He went above and beyond to make my secret proposal to my girlfriend a romantic success. With my proposal taking place at Middleton Place, Denis helped to guide me and give his professional advise to make sure every detail was accounted for. After my surprise proposal, the following photoshoot was an experience that far surpassed my expectations. Denis took us around the property to make sure we had amazing shots and he even helped to instruct us on poses. In addition, another thing that Denis did well was to make the experience comfortable and natural, especially since this was a time of nervousness and high emotions. He's such a funny guy! Our final engagement photos came out AMAZING. Whenever I need photos taken again in Charleston, I will be contacting Denis for his outstanding service. I would most definitely recommend Denis and his company to other couples.

Charleston Photo Art's reply:

Thank you so much Leroy for all kind words - that is priceless reward for me! It was a pleasure and honor to work with you!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Getting married on 12/04/2022

It is his passion, and you can tell! :)

Dennis was absolutely fabulous to work with!! I’m a local wedding planner here in Charleston that had the pleasure of doing an engagement session with him! My fiancé and I went into this with hopes that Dennis could help us in every way possible to be photogenic (as we both can struggle in this field, lol) and he went above our expectations! As a planner, I’ve seen so many photographers and their work, but getting to experience Dennis’s passion head on was such a blast! He said the quirkiest things to get genuine smiles out of us and truly made the whole session as care-free as could be! We then went to his studio two days later (amazing turnaround!) and he had us pick our favorite photos...not to mention he printed one for us to take home!!! I was so happy with this experience and cannot wait to share with others. Thanks so much, Dennis!

Charleston Photo Art's reply:

Thank you a lot for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to work with you! I always do my best to help my clients feel relaxed and comfortable to take natural and lively photos. My main goal is to make you happy both with the result and the process of taking pictures itself:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Lindsey & Tj Belevender
    19 photos · 06/29/2019

2680 Lohr dr Charleston, SC, 29466
8438199705
Location of (Charleston Photo Art)
2680 Lohr dr. Mount Pleasant, SC, 29466 See on map
843-819-9705

Charleston Photo Art frequently asked questions

What photography services does Charleston Photo Art include in the starting price?

Charleston Photo Art includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Charleston Photo Art include in their most popular wedding package?

Charleston Photo Art includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Charleston Photo Art offer?

Charleston Photo Art offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Charleston Photo Art offer?

Charleston Photo Art offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Charleston Photo Art offer for wedding events?

Charleston Photo Art offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Charleston Photo Art and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Charleston Photo Art is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding