Charles Anthony Studio

• Nicholas Yee Photography

28 Reviews for Charles Anthony Studio

• Cynthia

Cynthia Vanessa · Married on 09/12/2019

Charles Anthony Studio is the best!

Best decision that my husband and I made was to hire Chuck and his team as our wedding photographer. Chuck is incredible and a true artist. The pictures he took moved us and made my husband and I so incredibly happy that we hired him. Chuck truly understood us and our expectations. He has an eye for detail and such a skill for capturing a moment and portraying it creatively and accurately that the picture itself says it all. We could not have asked for a better photographer. His creativity is out of this world and the pictures he took at our wedding are breathtakingly beautiful that when I saw it, I literally had tears running down my face. To have him cause that type of reaction is a true testament of how skillful he is as a photographer. It was a privilege having him and his team as our photographers. My husband and I intend on using Charles Anthony Studio for all photography sessions we plan in the future. We strongly recommend Charles Anthony Studio! Chuck and his team are the best!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Minniti · Married on 02/17/2019

The Best in North Jersey

My wife and I could not say enough great things about Chuck. Chuck and his team are personable and professional from start to finish. From the first time we sat down with him, to the timely delivery of both our wedding photos and wedding video, and everything in-between, there is no question as to why Charles Anthony Studio really is one of the best in the business. Chuck made sure to stress that this was our day and that he understood exactly what our expectations were for our wedding day. Chuck’s experience and ability to connect with people is what really separates him from the rest. You cannot go wrong with choosing Charles Anthony Studio!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2018

Simply the best

There is no post that can ever do Chuck and his team justice. They are absolutely brilliant and some of the best people I was lucky to meet during my wedding planning process. Everything I asked for Chuck delivered - maybe even more than we ever expected. The day of the wedding was a dream and they helped make it so painless and we had no hiccups. Every moment is captured - between photos and video we have it all. Chuck is an artist and a true master of his skill. We are so thankful, so happy, so blessed that we chose Chuck and his team to be part of our perfect day. We can not recommend him enough and we found someone who will be only person allowed to take our pictures forever!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Award

• 460 RIDGEDALE AVENUE East Hanover, 07936 See on map
    Location of (Charles Anthony Studio)