San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number

charissa magno photography risspics 054
charissa magno photography risspics 086
charissa magno photography risspics 004
Charissa Photography
charissa photography risspics loula kosta
charissa magno photography risspics 005

Charissa Photography 6
Charissa Photography 7

Carina · Married on 07/26/2019

We love Charissa!

My husband and I feel so fortunate to have had Charissa and Pat for our engagement session and wedding. Photos were one of the most important things for me and with Charissa I felt at ease, she is professional, organized and so talented. I love the style of her photography, she has a passion for what she does and it shows. On our wedding day, her and Pat didn’t miss a moment. I just got my sneak peaks and I can’t wait for the rest! A thank you and 5 stars simply isn’t enough for all her and Pat did, we will cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Charissa Photography 8
    Charissa Photography 9
    Charissa Photography 10
    Charissa Photography 11
    Charissa Photography 12

Michael Cabradilla · Married on 10/26/2018

High class service

Charissa Magno and her team are INCREDIBLE!

I've been a DJ, Wedding Officiant & Wedding Emcee for over 20 Year now (Sureflow Entertainment).

Fortunately, I've been able to work with Charissa and her team a couple times now and each time, their professionalism, attention to detail and work ethic have been second to none.

The first time that I was able to witness her work was for a Wedding Photo Shoot that my wife, a local artisan baker (Made With Extra Love), was participating in.

The shoot was super impressive and the photos were absolutely GORGEOUS. It takes a certain type of person and team, to collaborate with so many different businesses, like Charissa did that day.

The most recent time that I was able to work with Charissa was as a Wedding officiant for one of her clients. I've posted a few of the photos that she shared with me, as she did with all of the other vendors that served that day.

Not only did she and her team do a phenomenal job on the day of the wedding, especially in their communication, but afterwards, I was pleasantly surprised to receive an incredible email from her.

The email was detailed, included ALL of the vendors from the event and some of the photos that her tram took that day.

Her team didn't have to do that, but just like I have witnessed at each event, again, her team has gone above and beyond.

When I think of Charissa Magno Photography, I think of GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND.

I highly recommend Charissa Magno Photography.

Their team is high class.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

I do not even know where to start for this review of Charissa! She is not only one of the most talented photographers I've ever seen, she is one of the kindest people in the world! My fiance Andrew and I just shot our engagement photos with her (and her husband Pat!) and the pictures are BEYOND anything we could have ever imagined. She worked with me beforehand to find a location that was going to match my vision perfectly. She even helped me finalize which outfits to wear! Charissa goes above and beyond to make sure every single detail is perfect and special for you.

My fiance and I were a bit nervous before the photoshoot - we'd never done something like that before! Charissa gave us such amazing direction that we were comfortable in front of the camera within literally two minutes. All of our photos came out so natural (no cheesy poses!) and so US. The lighting, the edits, and the angles were all perfection. We told her that even if the photos weren't of us, we would want to have them framed on our wall anyways. That is how beautiful they are! I cannot wait to see what she comes up with for our wedding photos. I trust her IMPLICITLY and genuinely love being around her. We will be using Charissa as our lifetime photographer - maternity, family, holiday cards, etc. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Award

Charissa Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• San Diego, California, 92108 See on map