San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number

charissa magno photography risspics 054
charissa magno photography risspics 086
charissa magno photography risspics 004
Charissa Photography
charissa photography risspics loula kosta
charissa magno photography risspics 005
charissa magno photography risspics 007
charissa magno photography risspics 012
charissa magno photography risspics 087
c7be982404452dd9 charissa magno photography 16
charissa magno photography risspics 006

20 Reviews for Charissa Photography

Justina Huang · Getting married on 02/03/2021

My wedding wouldn't have happened without them

Other than my husband himself, Charissa and Pat were the greatest blessings on our wedding day. They were huge assets, and they go above and beyond what typical photographers do. They aren't just talented shooters, but they direct their subjects so that they aren't uncomfortable, and obviously, the work speak for itself. She has a phenomenal eye for detail. If I had to describe Charissa, she would be part photographer, part wedding coordinator, part bridesmaid. Pat also ensured that the timeline went smoothly and it really took the stress off of me and my partner. Essentially, with this team, you are getting more than just a photographer. They are also extremely well respected in the wedding industry. I legitimately got a discount from my videographer because he said that working with Charissa would just make his life easier. My makeup artist also said nice things about her. I had multiple wedding guests coming up to me just to say that my photographer was great. Basically, this is the holy grail of photographers, and you should look no further

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Above and Beyond

Let me just start by saying that Charissa and Pat are true professionals and she is an incredible photographer. I fell in love with her photos and her style the first time I came across her Instagram and when we started looking for wedding vendors, she was my non-negotiable. But what separates Charissa and Pat from every other photographer is how much they care about their clients and couples. They were more than vendors... they became our friends and they went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of. From the very beginning of wedding planning, Charissa was available for every question I had. From colors, to shoes, to vendor recommendations, to my day-of timeline... everything! I trusted her more than anyone during the wedding planning process and she was always willing to help. Her energy is contagious and you can't help but be happy when you're around her. She was such a light on our wedding day and she made our day 100x better just by being a part of it. We could not imagine our wedding day without Charissa and Pat! She was organized, professional and focused... but she was also a calming presence (and fun!) She has an incredible eye for photos and I love every single photo from our wedding day. I could go on and on about Charissa and Pat. They are simply the best. Seriously - book them as your photographer!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Carina · Married on 07/26/2019

We love Charissa!

My husband and I feel so fortunate to have had Charissa and Pat for our engagement session and wedding. Photos were one of the most important things for me and with Charissa I felt at ease, she is professional, organized and so talented. I love the style of her photography, she has a passion for what she does and it shows. On our wedding day, her and Pat didn’t miss a moment. I just got my sneak peaks and I can’t wait for the rest! A thank you and 5 stars simply isn’t enough for all her and Pat did, we will cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Award

Charissa Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• San Diego, California, 92108 See on map
    Location of (Charissa Photography)