Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Chapter & Verse

The people who knew me best trusted me with their weddings well before I knew this would be my career path.  While I have experience in many types of events, weddings quickly became my absolute favorite because they are so genuinely special and unique. I soon found a mentor, a renowned and well-established wedding planner, who ultimately inspired me to pursue wedding planning full-time. It remains the best decision I’ve ever made.

I celebrate love above all else, and it is a privilege to ensure that your journey in marriage begins with joy and style. I confidently lead with original ideas, thoroughly execute with an optimistic spirit, and ultimately bring a calming energy to the planning process.

Follow Chapter & Verse on

646311fb56c797db 1538754000 29e41d852bbe1231 1538753998942 2 CBCBBA26 15AA 4577

8 Reviews for Chapter & Verse

• Elise

Elise · Married on 09/07/2019

The best decision we made!

I cannot recommend Crystal from Chapter & Verse enough! Working with Crystal was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding day. She is simply amazing and so talented! Her attention to detail and her understanding of our style was so reassuring for us. If you are on the fence about a day of coordinator, please hire one! Specifically, Chapter & Verse! The sooner the better as well if you're not super familiar with all the small details that goes into wedding planning and coordinating. I consider myself extremely organized and a bit of a control freak (former Wedding Planner myself) and was initially on the fence about working with a day of coordinator. Ultimately, I knew that it was the best decision so that I could relax on our wedding day. We really were looking for someone who would listen, understand our vision, and chime in with advice where needed without being too pushy. Crystal truly went above and beyond! While also making sure the day ran smoothly, everyone was where they needed to be at the right time, and keeping me calm the day of, the greatest feat of all! Crystal is an epic wedding coordinator and I'm so thankful for all of her help making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 05/26/2019

Endlessly grateful! Beautifully done.

Absolutely use Chapter & Verse! I was on the fense about using a day of coordinator (which is really month of) and I am so grateful I did! Not only is Crystal affordable she thinks of everything you dont and then some. Any advice I needed, little task, communication with vendors or friends who took on a project, Crystal was on it. She also talked me off the ledge of stress many times. Her cool demeanor was priceless. She's meant for this role. No wedding goes off without a hitch and mine was no different. A little over a month before the wedding I had to change the venue! Crystal went above and beyond working incredibly hard to get me into another beautiful venue that matched my style. I couldn't have done it without her! She synced with my vibe and understood what I wanted. The ceremony & reception was stunning and super impressive. No exaggeration, I had at least 20 people (200 person wedding) telling me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. A friend planned to bring mini-horses to the wedding as a gift and Crystal (on her own volition) connected with the florist who ended up making the horses flower wreaths for free! She knew I had a sore throat the night of the rehersal and brought me lozenges the next morning. I had a 9 person bridal party and my husband had 7. She wrangled our people like a pro! My father and I had a moment before the ceremony when I gave him a sentimental gift and the woman on Crystal 's staff who was helping with my train was so sensitive to that time between us. My dad commented on how nice she was. I could keep going! Everyone says it, but you really dont know how overwhelming it can be until those final days before the wedding. Especially when it's your wedding day. You dont want to be bombarded with a million things at once, and that is what will happen. Not to mention staying on top of the timeline throughout the day. When you're working with Crystal it's all being handled. Thanks Chapter & Verse!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Meagan · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Chapter & Verse helped us pull off a beautiful DIY wedding! We could not have done it without them!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Chapter & Verse's reply:

Meagan! You and Jon are such a fun and hard working couple, you truly deserved the best wedding day ever! So happy we got the chance to collaborate and make that happen!

Award

Chapter & Verse FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2100
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tustin, 92780 See on map
    Location of (Chapter & Verse)