Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Chapter & Verse

The people who knew me best trusted me with their weddings well before I knew this would be my career path. While I have experience in many types of events, weddings quickly became my absolute favorite because they are so genuinely special and unique. I soon found a mentor, a renowned and well-established wedding planner, who ultimately inspired me to pursue wedding planning full-time. It remains the best decision I've ever made.

I celebrate love above all else, and it is a privilege to ensure that your journey in marriage begins with joy and style. I confidently lead with original ideas, thoroughly execute with an optimistic spirit, and ultimately bring a calming energy to the planning process.

Follow Chapter & Verse on

Chapter & Verse 6
Chapter & Verse 7
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 05/26/2019

Endlessly grateful! Beautifully done.

Absolutely use Chapter & Verse! I was on the fense about using a day of coordinator (which is really month of) and I am so grateful I did! Not only is Crystal affordable she thinks of everything you dont and then some. Any advice I needed, little task, communication with vendors or friends who took on a project, Crystal was on it. She also talked me off the ledge of stress many times. Her cool demeanor was priceless. She's meant for this role. No wedding goes off without a hitch and mine was no different. A little over a month before the wedding I had to change the venue! Crystal went above and beyond working incredibly hard to get me into another beautiful venue that matched my style. I couldn't have done it without her! She synced with my vibe and understood what I wanted. The ceremony & reception was stunning and super impressive. No exaggeration, I had at least 20 people (200 person wedding) telling me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. A friend planned to bring mini-horses to the wedding as a gift and Crystal (on her own volition) connected with the florist who ended up making the horses flower wreaths for free! She knew I had a sore throat the night of the rehersal and brought me lozenges the next morning. I had a 9 person bridal party and my husband had 7. She wrangled our people like a pro! My father and I had a moment before the ceremony when I gave him a sentimental gift and the woman on Crystal 's staff who was helping with my train was so sensitive to that time between us. My dad commented on how nice she was. I could keep going! Everyone says it, but you really dont know how overwhelming it can be until those final days before the wedding. Especially when it's your wedding day. You dont want to be bombarded with a million things at once, and that is what will happen. Not to mention staying on top of the timeline throughout the day. When you're working with Crystal it's all being handled. Thanks Chapter & Verse!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Chapter & Verse 8
    Chapter & Verse 9
    Chapter & Verse 10
    Chapter & Verse 11
    Chapter & Verse 12

Meagan · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Chapter & Verse helped us pull off a beautiful DIY wedding! We could not have done it without them!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Chapter & Verse's reply:

Meagan! You and Jon are such a fun and hard working couple, you truly deserved the best wedding day ever! So happy we got the chance to collaborate and make that happen!

A Hawthorne · Married on 09/14/2018

Best wedding planner ever!!

I wasn’t set on using a wedding planner until I found Chapter & Verse. One of the things I appreciated most was her option to do “partial wedding planning” I didn’t even know this service existed! It was a perfect balance for what I needed and for my budget.

What an amazing experience. Crystal was prompt, genuine and (most of all) I really felt like my wedding day was just as important to her, as it was to me. There were no hidden fees, un “doable” requests or moments when I felt like she was not fulfilling her duties. The integrity of her work is unmatched. Not only did I have a truly amazing wedding, but I feel like I’ve gained a friend. Thank you Crystal for my big day, I couldn’t have done it without you

Sent on 10/19/2018

Chapter & Verse's reply:

You got a friend in me! Haha! Thanks for being such an awesome couple to work with. I really appreciate the review!

Award

Chapter & Verse FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious