Chalkboard Sign Rentals in Charlotte NC

Charlotte, NC View map

We provide local chalkboard sign rental along with hand lettering custom chalk design and writing in Charlotte NC and surrounding areas. I appreciate color, texture and form. I love being creative and I love projects that lend themselves to giving attention to details. I would love to be part of your special day. I will provide you with nothing less than the same level of service and attention as I would expect for myself. It's more affordable and easier than you might think. Contact me for a free estimate and let's create something beautiful and memorable together!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

• Bre
    Bre R. Married on 03/26/2016

Absolutely Fantastic!!

We had such an amazing experience! Our signs turned out so beautifully, and completely surpassed our expectations....Wendy was superb!!! She made everything so simple and stress free. She kept communication open to make sure we were 100% happy with everything and was very accommodating to the venue space. Whatever we wanted they made happen! I highly recommend this company if you are looking for phenomenal chalkboard signs, professionalism and no hassle!!
    Michelle Married on 07/18/2015
    I absolutely LOVED the chalkboard sign you made for our signature drinks!!!! It was exactly what we wanted!...You are so creative, and the quality is Top of the line!! Thank You..

Chalkboard Sign Rentals in Charlotte NC's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was my pleasure. I was so glad to be part of your day. =)

14048 Singleleaf Lane Charlotte, NC, 28278
Location of (Chalkboard Sign Rentals in Charlotte NC)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding