Charlotte, NC, Charlotte, NC 28105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About IcyDrink® arrives in North Carolina

Our service is a creation of necessity to provide a guest with a drink experience they would not soon forget by served their cocktails in Ice-Glasses. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Icy Drink Cocktails is wedding and special events Ice Bar rental service. Couples will be able to select a unique presentation of their favorite cocktails and offer it as "His & Hers" favorite cocktails on "Ice Glass". Our unique service can also be used for corporate events and holiday parties as "Welcome Drink" to all guests. We create Wow moments at your special event.

Our staff will work with couples on selection of signature drinks, delivery, setup, and cleanup schedules, as well as providing the appropriate bar services. Whether you are seeking to have a unique Cosmopolitan or a Martini, couples can request any type of bar service they like. Other bar services include:

Champagne toasts
Beer Service
Wine, Prosecco
Craft Cocktails
Bar ware rentals
Disposable Glassware

Other couples have also viewed

• High Country Hops
2glass 51 137768 1572151848
2glass 51 137768 1572151848

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for IcyDrink® arrives in North Carolina

Ayana · Married on 06/13/2015

Jivko rocks! He literally turned my wedding day into something spectacular. I hired Jivko to cater the cocktails for the wedding, but I had no idea about the surprise I was in for. Jivko put together a massive array of vibrantly colored, unique, and delicious spread of IcyDrinks. The cocktails were served in these very posh and sophisticated glasses that were made of ice...I never knew cocktails to be so yummy AND he had cocktails without alcohol for the kids and non-drinking guests. Simply amazing! His display was breathtaking and his service is top-notch. The IcyDrinks were literally the talk of the wedding! Ten Stars for Jivko and his fantastic IcyDrinks...perfect for any event!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Neha · Married on 06/11/2015

My brother recommended Jivko and these ice glasses for our wedding and I called and booked him. I'm so happy I found him. It was all the bridesmaids were talking about! He listened to our needs and we were really able to do a lot with a modest budget and I feel like the ice glasses really pushed it over the top. It was really fun and interesting. The fact that everyone had their favorite cocktail on an ice glass made the wedding seem even more trendy and luxurious. Everyone loved them and I loved them, so I recommend him to book him for your wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Raj · Married on 05/27/2015

Definitely Jivko was a hit at my wedding. His IcyDrink Cocktails pumped up the atmosphere and were amazingly refreshing and tasteful. I was recommended to him by a friend and his service was totally worth it. What a great catering service. His professionalism and responsivness were also amazing. It seems that he has quality product and service and that he loves his job. I would recommend him to anyone. His IcyDrink cocktails are still talked about in my circle of friends and family!!

Sent on 06/27/2015

IcyDrink® arrives in North Carolina Pricing

IcyDrink® arrives in North Carolina Price Rates

IcyDrink® arrives in North Carolina FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Glassware

• Charlotte, NC Charlotte, NC, 28105 See on map
    8669355127 (Fax Number)
    Location of (IcyDrink® arrives in North Carolina)