Chairs with Character - a vintage chair rental company in Colorado

Dallas, TX View map

Chairs with Character is a premier chair rental owned and operated by P.O.S.H. Couture Rentals in Dallas, Texas. POSH Couture Rentals delivers nationwide.

Our inventory is approximately 200 chairs. We have white and brown wooden vintage chairs with a natural cushion. There are over 30 benches available for ceremonies or creative dining alternative.

Visit our website for the most up to date information, http://chairswithcharacter.com/

Give our showroom a call at 972-818-3200 for more information our services and rentals!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chairs
Lounge Furniture
Tables
    Valerie Married on 11/11/2017
    The only do 50+ chairs. They were not able to provide for my very small ceremony but they were very very responsive and helpful if I was doing something bigger I definitely would use them.
  • User2036155 2+ years ago
    When I first saw Chairs with Character I fell in love, they are so beautiful and bring such an elegance to a space. I knew immediately that I wanted these chairs for my wedding and called Nancy to inquire about them before I even had a venue! I knew that no matter what I wanted to have these beautiful chairs at my wedding. Nancy was so great to work with when I first reached out she offered to let me come out and look at the chairs at her warehouse, which I would love to have done but I was planning from out of town so I was unable to do so. Nancy answered all of my questions and made it easy to book. When I decided on my venue and wedding planner I put Nancy in touch with them and she took it from there. The best vendors are the ones that you don't even have to worry about and I am sad to say I didn't even meet Nancy on the day of; everything was just taken care of! Overall I loved Nancy's concept, there are other vintage chair rentals in town but Chairs with Character are really nice quality and a reasonable price. The photos of the space speak for themselves and I could not be happier with the beautiful chairs!

View Blog Photos: http://blog.aventuraphotovideo.com/aurielle-daves-wedding-at-willow-ridge-manor-in-morrison-colorado/
    Ann Event on: 12/08/2013
    The chairs were a big hit with my women's choir. I will definitely use Nancy's company in the future.

Ashley Kidder, Wedding Photographer Ashley Kidder, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Nancy with Chairs with Character is wonderful! She is accommodating and has such a gorgeous variety of vintage chairs and benches for events. I've collaborated with her a few times on styled shoots and I have always enjoyed working with her. Can't wait to do more shoots with Chairs with Character in the future!

Kristina Lynn Photography & Design Kristina Lynn Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

I worked with Nancy on a recent styled shoot. The red velvet couch and side chairs she brought matched our look perfectly. Really pulled everything together. She was a pleasure to work with and has an amazing inventory. I can't wait to work with her again!

L Elizabeth Wedding Planning & Photography L Elizabeth Wedding Planning & Photography Wedding Planners

Nancy and her team bring beautiful unique chairs to my events. I appreciate their flexibility, warm personalities, and willingness to jump in if something is needed. Clients are always impressed by the attention to detail in the chairs and for me that is the TOPS!

101 Cole Street Dallas, 75207
6107720555
Location of (Chairs with Character - a vintage chair rental company in Colorado)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding