1321 Pheasant Circle, Suffolk, VA 23434 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400

About Chad Davis Photography

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you on your engagement! As you transition to this new chapter in your lives together, I would love to be there to capture each moment as it comes. Choosing a wedding photographer can be an overwhelming experience, but it doesn't have to be. I think that you will find me to be easy going, relaxed and attentive. I'm available to answer any questions you may have and would love to get together over a cup of coffee to talk about your big day.

This is My Philosophy

I Believe...

In the moments between the shots. It is not the "look at the camera and say cheese" photos that you will fall in love with, but the images of the secret glances you exchanged when you didn't know you were being photographed. It is not the candid shot of you talking to your friends that makes it special, but your smiling groom in the background as he watches you adoringly. These are the moments that I look for and the photographs that in twenty years, you will look back on and remember what made you fall in love. These are the moments that I look to immortalize.

I Believe...

In the tangible prints. We are living in a digital age that will be a lost generation when the last hard drive fails, but not if you immortalize that generation in tangible images. I believe in the smell of freshly bound leather albums and clean spots on dusty coffee tables when your kids and grandkids peruse the events of grandma and grandpa's wedding day, wondering how grandma's hair was ever that black. I believe in photos that you will hang on the walls and add to over the years, creating a timeline of the legacy that you will leave, from the moment you met, to your first born's first birthday, to his college graduation and your 65th wedding anniversary. I believe in the tangible prints that cannot be lost when your computer fails.

I Believe...

In people. The reason I do what I do is not for the money, although it is necessary to support the continuation of my passion. It is about the people, the relationships and friendships, the memories and the moments. It is about taking those happy moments and those people and freezing them in time so that when life comes at you and things get hard, you have those images to remember why you chose these people to be in your life and in the foxhole with you. Your wedding day will fade, your memory will fail but those memories that I have captured will be a lasting reminder of the moments when you were happiest and of the people that shared in those moments with you. That is why I do what I do.

We are now booking for the 2015 and 2016 wedding seasons. Give us a call at 757-708-5794 or visit me here and submit your information and I will get back to you within 24 hours. Happy wedding planning!

Follow Chad Davis Photography on

kayla and matt 53w
kayla and matt 102w
matt and jami 3 131

10 Reviews for Chad Davis Photography

Amazing!!!! We are so glad we chose him! His pictures are beautiful and he's so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/05/2015

Chad is a fantastic photographer, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed having Chad capture our journey, from engagement pictures, a bridal shoot, and our wedding. We now have so many wonderful pictures to look back on and show friends and family. Chad is very easy to work with and has flexible thinking. My husband and I were a little reluctant when it came to our engagement photos, as we are not the couple who takes a lot of photos. The result was amazing we loved every minute of it and we had so much fun. For my bridal shoot my pick of a location was a little bit of a bust, but Chad was quick to think of another location. Our wedding was everything we could imagine and Chad and Emily were able to capture every emotion at our wedding. Overall a wonderful photographer and a life long client.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Judith · Married on 05/09/2015

Chad and Emily did an amazing job at our wedding. They listened to everything we wanted and made sure to capture it. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/29/2015

• Makeup By Kim Porter
    Makeup By Kim Porter Wedding Hair & Makeup

I enjoyed working with Chad Davis Photography! He was patient as the bride was getting hair and makeup done and was there to capture the moment for the bride. He took beautiful photos in the hotel room and captured the most gorgeous photo of the bride before she headed off to her ceremony. I look forward to working with Chad Davis Photography in the future!

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
    Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chad Davis is a great pro to work with! Our client raved about him and we was a great person to capture all the awesomeness of our client's big day! We look forward to working MUCH more with him!

• 1321 Pheasant Circle Suffolk, 23434 See on map