Ceremonies By Anna

San Antonio, TX View map

Thank you for taking the time to visit Ceremonies By Anna

My name is Anna Martinez a non-denominational Ordained Minister in beautiful San Antonio TX. I have truly been blessed and I am humbled beyond measure to say that in the past four years I have performed over a hundred wedding ceremonies and have met the best couples. Just to be able to be part of something so beautiful and meaningful is something that I truly treasure.

I would be honored to be your Officiant. I will work with you to make your ceremony as special and unique as the love you share for one another.Whether your wedding will take place in a formal location, in beautiful Downtown San Antonio, the River Walk, a park or in a private home. I will go to any location of your choice in the greater San Antonio and surrounding areas. I am available 24 hour a day 7 days a week (including all holidays). I would love to speak to you and plan your beautiful wedding ceremony. Give me the opportunity to give you and your guests a ceremony you will always remember and treasure.

Military and public safety discounts are granted as a thank you for all you do.

Blessings to you both,

Anna Martinez

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alex H. Married on 09/24/2021

Wedding Guest

I attended a wedding officiated by Mary, everything was perfect. She made everything go smooth and was very professional about everything as well. Would 100% recommend for another wedding.
  • Jami
    Jami R. Married on 11/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So professional and wonderful to work with!

Anna was such a pleasure to work with! We are so happy to have had her officiate and be part of our day. She was very professional and has the perfect tone of voice to execute a beautiful ceremony. We can鈥檛 recommend her enough!
    Laura Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anna was an absolute gem. From our very first conversation she made it a point to make us feel comfortable and do everything she could to personalize the occassion. Not to mention the price was superb! Words cannot express our gratitude.

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you Laura for your great review. It was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding day and to meet your lovely family. May God bless your marriage.

Sincerely

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

JC Events JC Events Wedding Planners

I had the great pleasure of working with Ceremonies by Anna for a Quinceanera Blessing. Anna was very friendly and professional. The family was happy and touched by the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Ceremonies by Anna for any type of ceremony.

Requena Photography Requena Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Anna during three different weddings. She did such a great job working with the bride and groom. She was on time, reliable, professional, helpful, and fun to work with. I look forward to working with her again and I would refer clients to her again and again. Jennifer Requena , Requena Photography

San Antonio, TX, 78251
(210)618-9860

24 hours a day 7 days a week
Location of (Ceremonies By Anna)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding