47 Reviews for Ceremonies By Anna

47 Ceremonies By Anna Reviews

Anna conducted a beautiful private ceremony for us. Her words were perfect. My wife and I are so happy we found her to preside at our wedding.

Profile Picture Vraig, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an amazing officiant! She made the process stress free and lead a sweet and wonderful ceremony!!

Profile Picture A, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I start? I feel the most important vendor is your officiant, because they will be sharing your story. Anna was the perfect pick. She was amazing and so easy to talk to. She made my wedding a beautiful, heart warming experience. And more importantly stress-free. She was so willing to make it exactly how we wanted and was there any moment we needed her. She put the love I felt for my husband into words, and helped everyone feel it too, through such a beautiful, unique ceremony. She didn't leave a dry eye in the house. I couldn't have picked anyone better. Look no further because you've found what you're looking for, I promise!

Profile Picture Alaska, 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ms./Mrs. Anna was wonderful. My husband and I wanted a simple sweet ceremony and she gave us just that and more. Her reading/vowels were perfect! The arrangement was beautiful and her tone was great! Her words got us so emotional we couldn't ask for anything more.....

Laura and Adolfo

Profile Picture Laura, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This officiant is too good to pass up! She was able to get us married within a week. She was so helpful when I had questions about the ceremony and even was extremely patient and kind when I made several changes to the schedule. I could it have been any happier. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User5096900, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna is very nice and great.
Very helpful and professional.

Profile Picture User4924341, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna was amazing, she found ways to incorporate everything we wanted into our ceremony. We loved everything about it, she even saved us when we forgot something. She will make sure your ceremony is everything you wanted!

Profile Picture User4269146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Available on short notice, so helpful at all information, makes everything so comfortable and not the least bit awkward! I would recommend to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna did a wonderful job, I had many comments later from guests about the cerimony

Profile Picture Karen, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I sought someone who would have the flexibility to work with our various requests in relation to a ceremony without religious overtones. What we received was a beautiful ceremony that brought us, and our guests, to tears as we celebrated our union. We could not have asked for more - Anna did exactly as we asked and created a day for us to remember. I would highly recommend her for her services and heartfelt approach to such an important day.

Profile Picture Paul, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was great. I'm glad she performed my ceremony. Very helpful and was a pleasure I work with.

Profile Picture User4600539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna Martinez was referred to me by my wedding coordinator. She spoke very highly of her so I was convinced I found the right person for the job. After speaking to Anna on the phone, I felt instantly at ease and very impressed with her opening blessing. From that day forward we kept into contact via Email. She was always prompt when responding and reasonably priced for her services. On the day of the Wedding she was prompt and timely and was dressed professionally. My guests gave me multiple compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anna is the best!! My hubby and I have different religious backgrounds, so we needed to find the perfect officiant who respects our views. And Anna did just that! When I talked to Anna on the phone, it felt like I was talking to family. She's so sincere and collected. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Pros:
- checks in on you (Through the madness of planning a wedding, I totally forgot that you need a marriage license...so TG Anna reminded me!!)
- EXCELLENT communication (super fast email/phone return speed!)
- personality (very sincere, organized, easily likable, friendly)
- excellent listener ( she gave the perfect ceremony while respecting different religious views)
- fresh ideas ( she helped make my ceremony unique and personal)

Everyone LOVED Anna's ceremony! She did a beautiful job and everyone wanted to know which affiliation she preached at because they couldn't get enough!! :)

Profile Picture User4188178, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anna truly created a memorable ceremony for our wedding. When writing our vows, and even the ceremony, Anna constantly checked with us to ensure that the words were meaningful for us and represented the way we wanted our ceremony to be led. From the moment we met her she talked about her own relationship and her wonderful marriage, and I truly believe that her raw emotion comes through in her ceremonies; she connects with the words and ensures you feel them with her. In fact, it was so eloquent, everyone at our wedding (even coordinator, organist, etc) made a comment about how they had never heard such a beautiful ceremony. Most couples don't remember their ceremony or the words that were said for various reasons, but Anna's ceremony was so inspiring that I keenly remember parts that I knew I wanted to keep with me forever.

On a more tactical note for busy brides: Anna was very organized and was on top of every request or anything that was needed from us. She will definitely allow you to be able to focus in other areas or on other vendors that aren't as respectful of your time.

Anna has such a calm and friendly demeanor she immediately puts you at ease and you feel like you've known her for years. I would *HIGHLY* recommend her to any couple.

Profile Picture Amy and Jimmy, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lee and I were married one week ago in the very beautiful Japanese Tea Garden. If we were able to give more than 5 stars to Reverend Anna Martinez we certainly would. We are from another state and Anna put me at ease about getting married in San Antonio from the first phone call. She was kind, considerate, and very attentive. Anna kept in contact with us each step of the way both before the ceremony and after. Even though we met her for the first time at the ceremony she was able to create a meaningful ceremony that felt like she wrote just for the two of us. She did everything she said she was going to do and each person at the ceremony said the service was just perfect. I would absolutely recommend Anna to anyone. I can't imagine anyone else performing the wedding ceremony for Lee and I. Anna, thank you for everything you did. The day was amazing and one we will remember forever.
Lee and Sandra Williams

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Anna Martinez was truly a professional and a Blessing to our event..She is truly incredible and we will be calling her for our next renewal..

Jason & Joann Villarreal

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 8/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The only regrettable thing about our experience with Anna is not having written this review sooner. On July 26, 2013, Anna was the officiant at our wedding. She was flexible with our requests as well as knowledgable and helpful in providing suggestions for us with aspects of our ceremony that we were unsure about. We hadn't realized how much of a creative process it is to put together a ceremony and Anna helped us both to make our ceremony such a special and unique moment. With any concern that we had, Anna responded almost immediately with a variety of possible solutions and suggestions. From our experience having not necessarily known what we wanted from a ceremony, Anna was great for us as she was able to provide those suggestions that fit with who we were to make our ceremony unique and special to us and our family. Her flexibility as well as her experience as an officiant makes us think that she would also be a great choice for a couple who DOES know what they want. Either way, we feel your wedding would be in great hands with Anna and we couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Robert, 7/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was very impressed with the service Anna Martinez provided for our very special say! She took the time to confer with us about the service we chose and provided valuable input!! Would highly recommend Anna as an officiant.

Profile Picture Mario, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna was a delight to work with from day one of speaking with her. I could immediately tell that she would be the perfect person to be the minister of my wedding, and my then-fiancé felt exactly the same way when we all met to discuss our expectations and desires for the ceremony. Anna gives off a sincere, warm feeling through her personality that is hard to come by and I’m so appreciative to have found her for my big day. Not to mention, all of my family members adored her and her service! It was heartfelt and flawless. She is always prepared and attentive with examples, prices, and explanations to any and every detail. I can’t say enough about her besides “I Do” recommend Anna to everyone!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna was amazing and great to work with. She helped make our ceremony unique and beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Anna for making my ceremony memorable. The vows were beautiful. The first time I meet Anna was at the ceremony, I reside out of town, and I felt comfortable and honored to have her perform the ceremony. You made the day even more special for us. She always kept in contact with me and provided wonderful ideas. I will definitely, Absolutely recommend Anna. God bless and thank you always, Rebecca.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna was wonderful. Even though our wedding was very intimate, she showed up well dressed as though it was a big wedding. I was pleasantly surprised and felt she took my day seriously. Anna was very sweet, warm, and brought a tenderness to our wedding day. I am so glad my parents found her. I would not have wanted anyone else.

Profile Picture Tiffanysha, 1/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I work in the wedding industry. And when it was time for my daughter to get married, I knew Mrs. Anna would be the one I called to be the officiant. I have worked with her in the past and she is a wonderful person and brings a warmth and personal touch to the ceremonies that make them special. She made my daughter's wedding extra special and I'm very glad she was a part of it. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be sure their wedding ceremony is perfect and wonderful! Ceremonies By Anna, simply wonderful!!!
- Dave, father of the bride

Profile Picture David, 1/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She came in a days notice and saved the day.. Will forever be in our thoughts. Never did I think it could get done so fast.

Profile Picture User3053539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anna did an amazing job officiating our wedding. We were so pleased to have her! She always kept in contact with us whether it was through phone, email, or text. She was honest with her prices and was very affordable! She has a warm personality and I felt like I could really trust her with our vows, she was punctual to the ceremony, and even took some pictures for us which was so very nice of her! I would reccomend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/21/12, 1 Review