Ceremonies By Anna Reviews

47 | San Antonio, TX

47 Reviews for Ceremonies By Anna

47 Ceremonies By Anna Reviews

Vraig · Married on 05/26/2018

Anna conducted a beautiful private ceremony for us. Her words were perfect. My wife and I are so happy we found her to preside at our wedding.

A · Married on 10/21/2017

What an amazing officiant! She made the process stress free and lead a sweet and wonderful ceremony!!

Alaska · Married on 12/18/2016

Where do I start? I feel the most important vendor is your officiant, because they will be sharing your story. Anna was the perfect pick. She was amazing and so easy to talk to. She made my wedding a beautiful, heart warming experience. And more importantly stress-free. She was so willing to make it exactly how we wanted and was there any moment we needed her. She put the love I felt for my husband into words, and helped everyone feel it too, through such a beautiful, unique ceremony. She didn't leave a dry eye in the house. I couldn't have picked anyone better. Look no further because you've found what you're looking for, I promise!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Alaska thank you for the kind words. Love you and Jimmy so much.

Laura · Married on 04/03/2015

Ms./Mrs. Anna was wonderful. My husband and I wanted a simple sweet ceremony and she gave us just that and more. Her reading/vowels were perfect! The arrangement was beautiful and her tone was great! Her words got us so emotional we couldn't ask for anything more.....

Laura and Adolfo

This officiant is too good to pass up! She was able to get us married within a week. She was so helpful when I had questions about the ceremony and even was extremely patient and kind when I made several changes to the schedule. I could it have been any happier. Thank you!!!

Anna is very nice and great.
    Very helpful and professional.

Anna was amazing, she found ways to incorporate everything we wanted into our ceremony. We loved everything about it, she even saved us when we forgot something. She will make sure your ceremony is everything you wanted!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review Laura! Blessings to you both.

Catherine · Married on 03/13/2015

Available on short notice, so helpful at all information, makes everything so comfortable and not the least bit awkward! I would recommend to anyone!!!

Karen · Married on 11/15/2014

Anna did a wonderful job, I had many comments later from guests about the cerimony

Paul · Married on 11/01/2014

My wife and I sought someone who would have the flexibility to work with our various requests in relation to a ceremony without religious overtones. What we received was a beautiful ceremony that brought us, and our guests, to tears as we celebrated our union. We could not have asked for more - Anna did exactly as we asked and created a day for us to remember. I would highly recommend her for her services and heartfelt approach to such an important day.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

I am truly thankful for all your kind words and especially for taking the time to write this sweet review. You both are truly blessed to find the love you share for one another. I am so happy for you both and may your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Sincerely, Anna Martinez

She was great. I'm glad she performed my ceremony. Very helpful and was a pleasure I work with.

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2014

Anna Martinez was referred to me by my wedding coordinator. She spoke very highly of her so I was convinced I found the right person for the job. After speaking to Anna on the phone, I felt instantly at ease and very impressed with her opening blessing. From that day forward we kept into contact via Email. She was always prompt when responding and reasonably priced for her services. On the day of the Wedding she was prompt and timely and was dressed professionally. My guests gave me multiple compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

Anna is the best!! My hubby and I have different religious backgrounds, so we needed to find the perfect officiant who respects our views. And Anna did just that! When I talked to Anna on the phone, it felt like I was talking to family. She's so sincere and collected. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Pros:
    - checks in on you (Through the madness of planning a wedding, I totally forgot that you need a marriage license...so TG Anna reminded me!!)
    - EXCELLENT communication (super fast email/phone return speed!)
    - personality (very sincere, organized, easily likable, friendly)
    - excellent listener ( she gave the perfect ceremony while respecting different religious views)
    - fresh ideas ( she helped make my ceremony unique and personal)

Everyone LOVED Anna's ceremony! She did a beautiful job and everyone wanted to know which affiliation she preached at because they couldn't get enough!! :)

Sent on 06/23/2014

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

OH MY GOODNESS! You are the sweetest! I can’t thank you enough for this wonderful review. I honestly cried from reading this. It makes me so happy knowing you both were happy with your Wedding Ceremony. Once again, Congratulations to you both and may you love deepen and your joy grow with each passing day. Sincerely, Anna Martinez

Amy and Jimmy · Married on 02/15/2014

Anna truly created a memorable ceremony for our wedding. When writing our vows, and even the ceremony, Anna constantly checked with us to ensure that the words were meaningful for us and represented the way we wanted our ceremony to be led. From the moment we met her she talked about her own relationship and her wonderful marriage, and I truly believe that her raw emotion comes through in her ceremonies; she connects with the words and ensures you feel them with her. In fact, it was so eloquent, everyone at our wedding (even coordinator, organist, etc) made a comment about how they had never heard such a beautiful ceremony. Most couples don't remember their ceremony or the words that were said for various reasons, but Anna's ceremony was so inspiring that I keenly remember parts that I knew I wanted to keep with me forever.

On a more tactical note for busy brides: Anna was very organized and was on top of every request or anything that was needed from us. She will definitely allow you to be able to focus in other areas or on other vendors that aren't as respectful of your time.

Anna has such a calm and friendly demeanor she immediately puts you at ease and you feel like you've known her for years. I would *HIGHLY* recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Amy and Jimmy, I am truly grateful you both put your trust in Ceremonies By Anna. You were both so wonderful to work with. My husband Jim and I agree, It truly was a wedding to be treasured and we are honored to have been a part of something so very beautiful. I am grateful to have been your Officiant and thank you for such a loving review. Always remember, It was the love you shared for each other that made your Wedding Day so special, and it is that same love that will make your marriage so wonderful. May God bless you both with a lifetime of love and happiness. Blessings to you both

Sandra · Married on 10/12/2013

Lee and I were married one week ago in the very beautiful Japanese Tea Garden. If we were able to give more than 5 stars to Reverend Anna Martinez we certainly would. We are from another state and Anna put me at ease about getting married in San Antonio from the first phone call. She was kind, considerate, and very attentive. Anna kept in contact with us each step of the way both before the ceremony and after. Even though we met her for the first time at the ceremony she was able to create a meaningful ceremony that felt like she wrote just for the two of us. She did everything she said she was going to do and each person at the ceremony said the service was just perfect. I would absolutely recommend Anna to anyone. I can't imagine anyone else performing the wedding ceremony for Lee and I. Anna, thank you for everything you did. The day was amazing and one we will remember forever.
    Lee and Sandra Williams

Sent on 10/19/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Sandra, thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your special day! It truly was an honor to be your Officiant. May you both always find in each other the love, laughter and happiness that only a man and wife can share. Blessings to you both

Jo Ann · Married on 08/16/2013

Reverend Anna Martinez was truly a professional and a Blessing to our event..She is truly incredible and we will be calling her for our next renewal..

Jason & Joann Villarreal

Sent on 08/16/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Sweet Joann, you are such a wonderful person. The love you both share truly showed on your faces. Thank you so much for choosing me as your Officiant and for your lovely review. Blessings to you both

Robert · Married on 07/26/2013

The only regrettable thing about our experience with Anna is not having written this review sooner. On July 26, 2013, Anna was the officiant at our wedding. She was flexible with our requests as well as knowledgable and helpful in providing suggestions for us with aspects of our ceremony that we were unsure about. We hadn't realized how much of a creative process it is to put together a ceremony and Anna helped us both to make our ceremony such a special and unique moment. With any concern that we had, Anna responded almost immediately with a variety of possible solutions and suggestions. From our experience having not necessarily known what we wanted from a ceremony, Anna was great for us as she was able to provide those suggestions that fit with who we were to make our ceremony unique and special to us and our family. Her flexibility as well as her experience as an officiant makes us think that she would also be a great choice for a couple who DOES know what they want. Either way, we feel your wedding would be in great hands with Anna and we couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words and such a wonderful review. It was wonderful to meet you both and your loving families. It truly was a beautiful ceremony. May your life together be filled with love and happiness. Blessings to you both

Natalie · Married on 06/22/2013

Anna was a delight to work with from day one of speaking with her. I could immediately tell that she would be the perfect person to be the minister of my wedding, and my then-fiancé felt exactly the same way when we all met to discuss our expectations and desires for the ceremony. Anna gives off a sincere, warm feeling through her personality that is hard to come by and I’m so appreciative to have found her for my big day. Not to mention, all of my family members adored her and her service! It was heartfelt and flawless. She is always prepared and attentive with examples, prices, and explanations to any and every detail. I can’t say enough about her besides “I Do” recommend Anna to everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have to start by saying you were such a beautiful bride. I truly enjoyed meeting and working with both of you. The love the two of you share is so open and sincere. What a blessing that is. Thank you for having me as your Officiant, it truly was an honor. Jim and I enjoyed being around you both and your sweet families. May God bless your marriage with a lifetime of love and happiness. Also the last sentence in your review....I Loved It!! So cute:) Blessings to you both Anna Martinez

Tammy · Married on 05/24/2013

Anna was amazing and great to work with. She helped make our ceremony unique and beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you Tammy for your great review! It was a delight to work with you both and to meet your lovely families. May God bless your beautiful family and your marriage.

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2013

Thank you Anna for making my ceremony memorable. The vows were beautiful. The first time I meet Anna was at the ceremony, I reside out of town, and I felt comfortable and honored to have her perform the ceremony. You made the day even more special for us. She always kept in contact with me and provided wonderful ideas. I will definitely, Absolutely recommend Anna. God bless and thank you always, Rebecca.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Rebecca, the pleasure is all mine. You were truly a pleasure to work with and I have to say you were such a magnificent bride. The love the two of you share was so clear from the joy on your faces. My husband Jim and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness, and thank you once again for the privilege of performing your wedding. Blessings to you both Anna Martinez

Tiffanysha · Married on 01/16/2013

Anna was wonderful. Even though our wedding was very intimate, she showed up well dressed as though it was a big wedding. I was pleasantly surprised and felt she took my day seriously. Anna was very sweet, warm, and brought a tenderness to our wedding day. I am so glad my parents found her. I would not have wanted anyone else.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you sweet Tiffanysha, You have the best parents! They loved you so much that they wanted your day to be extra special. I am truly honored that they chose me to be part of your blessed day. Just to see the love in your eyes for each other and ALL the love that surrounded you both was just beautiful. Sincerely Anna Martinez

David · Married on 01/16/2013

I work in the wedding industry. And when it was time for my daughter to get married, I knew Mrs. Anna would be the one I called to be the officiant. I have worked with her in the past and she is a wonderful person and brings a warmth and personal touch to the ceremonies that make them special. She made my daughter's wedding extra special and I'm very glad she was a part of it. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be sure their wedding ceremony is perfect and wonderful! Ceremonies By Anna, simply wonderful!!!
    - Dave, father of the bride

Sent on 02/09/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was my pleasure. I am truly blessed to have been a part of your families joyous day and would not have missed it for the world! Congratulations again and all the best to your very sweet family. God bless Sincerely Anna Martinez

She came in a days notice and saved the day.. Will forever be in our thoughts. Never did I think it could get done so fast.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Where there's love, God will make a way. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you both for serving our country. For I'm forever humbled by your courage and dedication. May God bless you with love, happiness, togetherness, laughter, guidance, protection and everything else that will make this marriage, a happy one. Sincerely Anna Martinez
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 12/21/2012

Anna did an amazing job officiating our wedding. We were so pleased to have her! She always kept in contact with us whether it was through phone, email, or text. She was honest with her prices and was very affordable! She has a warm personality and I felt like I could really trust her with our vows, she was punctual to the ceremony, and even took some pictures for us which was so very nice of her! I would reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

You are so sweet Andrea! Thank you for letting me in your lives for such a beautiful moment. May your joy and love last forever. God bless Sincerely Anna Martinez

Anna was an awesome officiant for our wedding!! Even though our wedding was not a traditional American wedding, she was open and on board from the start. We had a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony, but we wanted to have a short and sweet American ceremony to exchange rings and vows right after. She was very receptive to my ideas, and she worked with the crazy schedule very well. She promptly provided me with options for vows and ways to incorporate the American part. She was very willing to work with our crazy schedule that day. Anna made it very easy for me to not worry about that part of the day! She was very punctual, if not early, on the day of the ceremony. After a 4 hour wedding ceremony, everyone walked away amazed and in tears after Anna's American ceremony that took 15 minutes! I highly recommend her :) Thank you again!!
    -Latha&Ryan

Sent on 03/13/2013

Ceremonies By Anna's reply:

Thank you Latha & Ryan, creating your wedding ceremony was truly my honor! It was such a joy to be part of your special day! Your traditional Hindu wedding ceremony that my daughter and I were able to see was so very beautiful and your family was so kind. Thank you so much for sharing your video with me. I loved it! I hope to see some of your beautiful wedding photos. Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your special day and may the joy of your love keep you happy forever. Sincerely Anna Martinez